- Highly effective IT leader with 20+ years of industry experience with multiple Confidential 500 firms in roles of increasing responsibility.
- Dual Bachelor Degrees, Master’s Degree, PMI Project Management Professional and IT Infrastructure Library certified.
- Proven track record of IT Project Delivery and IT Program and Operations Management.
- Experience leading multiple successful strategic multi - million dollar, enterprise level IT programs.
- Seen as a natural leader and motivator of teams.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
Program Management Consultant/Manager
- Consulting engagement for AustinCSI at Confidential Headquarters/Data Center in Dallas Texas as leader of Southwest’s “Data Center of the Future” Program.
- Act as lead Program Mgmt. consultant for $100M+ Data Center Transition of Service to IBM managed service model, and Data Center Migration/Transformation to new Co-located facilities.
- Completed successful Transition of 24x7x365 Data Center operations to IBM support model using multi-national support teams around the globe.
- People management and daily direction of team of 6 project managers responsible for day to day management of program and engagement with IBM as IT outsourcing service provider.
Confidential - Plano, TX
IT Transition Management Consultant/DataCenter Program Manager
- Lead IT Infrastructure Transitions/Outsourcing of IT Operational Support & Data Center Migrations/Transformations using international teams in “follow the sun” support model.
- Program Manager for Enterprise level Data Center Migrations to hosted virtual/cloud environments. Managed technical and project management teams of approximately 30 cross-functional team members. Daily direct customer stakeholder interface up to C-level.
- Responsible for developing and managing master schedules for program efforts. Act as Microsoft Project subject matter expert to develop, track, and report program schedules.
- This role was 100% telecommute, with 25-40% on-site at client locations as needed per program.
Confidential - Grapevine, TX
Sr. IT Project Manager
- Acted as liaison between IT organization and business operations to lead several successful Infrastructure, Engineering, & ERP software projects ranging from $200K to $20M in value.
- Managed Agile and Waterfall project teams of 10-30 team members per project.
- Acted as mentor to team members new to Project Management methodology for IT Projects. Assist in training as well as application of methodology to their projects.
IT Manager / Project Manager
- Managed IT operations and IT projects for 19 US based manufacturing facilities. Coordinated various IT support teams to provide both day-to-day and urgent/critical support.
- Led IT components of 6 major facility relocations including configuration/installation of data and voice networks, and support of IT operations before, during & post-move.
- Assisted in introduction and application of corporate developed, PMI based Project Management strategies solution for management of enterprise projects.