- I have excellent background and experience in designing and implementing Financials, Distribution, Manufacturing, Capital Asset Management and Financial Consolidation processes enabled by ERP systems, and managing large client project teams.
- I have more than 14 years of extensive experience in the accounting, and audit functions. I have planned, designed and implemented JD Edwards (JDE) ERP Systems and Confidential Financial Management systems and managed large teams through the Planning, Design, Build and Implementation phases of JDE and Confidential and Oracle projects.
- I have more than 14 years of JDE financial, distribution and manufacturing systems implementation and business process reengineering experience in various industries including manufacturing, consumer based and distribution industries. . I also have excellent skills in providing post JDE Go - Live support for my clients’ users.
- Experienced in defining the project outline including scope, business case, business requirements, project approach, project budget, and project plan for various JDE and Confidential systems implementation, upgrade, software selection and process redesign projects.
- Over 14 years of project management experience, managing large ERP and Confidential systems implementation project teams through scoping & planning, visioning, design, build, test and implementation phases.
- Developed and maintained project plans using Microsoft Project.
- Over 14 years of JDE EnterpriseOne Financial (Including GL, A/P, A/R, Fixed Assets, Advanced Cost Accounting, Job Cost), Distribution (Including Sales Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Procurement) and Manufacturing (Including Shop Floor, Inventory, Product Costing and Manufacturing Accounting) modules in JDE E1 releases from Xe, 8.9, 8.12, 9.0 and 9.1)
- Over 14 years of experience with reengineering Financials and Financial Close and Consolidation processes, Distribution (Sales order and Advanced Pricing), Manufacturing including Product Data Management, Work Flow process, Manufacturing Accounting, Product Costing, Plant & Equipment Maintenance processes, Procurement and Inventory Management business processes.
- Over 14 years of experience in designing and implementing integration aspects between Financials and Operational processes (Procurement, Inventory, Sales Order, Advanced Pricing, and Manufacturing, Plant & Equipment Maintenance) in JD Edwards systems.
- Experienced in planning, managing and executing ERP system selection projects.
- Experienced in planning, leading and executing JD Edwards systems upgrade projects for clients in the manufacturing and distribution industry.
- Designed and implemented financial and distribution processes in a multi-company, multi-currency environment supported by JD Edwards systems including “Chart of Accounts” based on Accounting Standards & GAAP for several companies in the Manufacturing and Distribution industries.
- Experienced in designing and implementing JDE Edwards modules in the areas of Financials (GL, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Advanced Cost Accounting, Product Costing, Pricing, Manufacturing and Inventory Accounting), Procurement, Inventory, Sales Order Management, Shop Floor Management, product Data Management and Plant & Equipment Maintenance business processes and their integration with General Ledger and financial processes in a multi-currency and multi-company environment.
- Experienced in JDE Shop Floor, Product Data Management and Plant & Equipment process definition and implementation.
- Experienced in translating requirements into specific implementation plans, software configuration tasks and tasks in line with software deployment lifecycle practices and performing Fit/Gap analysis based on client’s business and system requirements and software functionality.
- Experienced in guiding client project team towards development of UPK training materials for financials. Understand and have working knowledge of UPK.
- Experienced in designing and developing Functional Specification documentation for various Interface, Reports, Enhancements and Modification requirements, using vast knowledge of the Table structures in JDE Financials, Distribution and Manufacturing modules.
- Extensive experience in configuring JD Edwards modules in the areas of Financials, Distribution, Procurement, Inventory Management, Advanced Cost Accounting, Product Data Management (Bill of Material and Routing) and Manufacturing.
- Experienced in preparing and executing system (Unit Test and Conference Room Pilot) and acceptance test plans for assigned projects.
- Providing leadership to project teams including assignment of individual responsibilities, tasks and technical functions.
- Experienced in leading several Cutover, data conversion, implementation and contingency plan definition and documentation for ERP implementation projects.
- Experienced in developing training strategy and plan and to oversee or provide training and documentation (training material) for business staff, core team and management in JDE EnterpriseOne systems and large enhancements.
- Experienced in planning, managing and executing ERP system selection projects.
Manager, Business Process and Enterprise Applications Implementation
- As Manager and Finance Team Lead, in the Enterprise Applications practice supported clients’ JD Edwards 8.12 Systems Implementation/Upgrade projects as the Manager and lead Financial Consultant.
- Developed, Managed and Executed ERP Implementation/Upgrade Project Plans.
- Planned and managed “ Confidential ” systems implementation projects.
- As consulting lead and manager, led the effort to redesign and reengineer business processes in the areas of finance and distribution to identify opportunities for efficiency and cost savings and their implementation using JDE systems implementation and Upgrade projects.
- Designed and implemented “Chart of Accounts” in a multi-company, multi-currency environment based on Accounting Standards & GAAP.
- Developed and provided various implementation deliverables and tools, including UPK.
- Provided assistance as lead financial consultant for various Finance and Operational processes including, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Sales Order Management, Pricing, Manufacturing, Product Data Management, Product Costing and Manufacturing Accounting, Inventory Management, Procurement and Manufacturing processes.
Manager, Enterprise Applications
- As Manager in the Enterprise Applications practice was the project manager and lead financials and distribution consultant for several clients’ ERP implementation projects.
- Developed and managed project plans for various JD Edwards implementation projects
- Provided assistance as lead financial consultant for various Finance and Operational processes including, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Sales Order Management, Pricing, Manufacturing, Product Data Management, Product Costing and Manufacturing Accounting, Inventory Management and Procurement processes.
- Managed Client’s Process Redesign and JDE and Oracle systems implementation projects.
- Designed and implemented financial processes in JDE Edwards including “Chart of Accounts” in a multi-company, multi-currency environment based on Accounting Standards & GAAP.
- Provided assistance as lead financial consultant on various client’s process redesign and system implementation projects.
Manager and Team Lead
- As Project Manager managed a large global Confidential implementation team including technical consultants through the planning, designing, build and testing and implementation phases of the project.
- Defined the processes and procedures for data conversion from source ledger systems including defining the specifications for data extract programs and coordinating and managing the various data conversion and validation activities.
- Led the effort to design “Metadata” in Confidential including enterprise reporting structure, custom dimensions (Cost Centers), account hierarchy and statistical accounts.
- Defined the process and procedure for creating reports, testing and managed the report validation activities.
- Planned and managed the execution of “Parallel Testing” in Confidential to validate the financial consolidation process in Confidential .
- Planned the cutover activities and managed the execution of cutover tasks to commence consolidations in Confidential .
- Provided leadership in identifying security setup requirements, design of security setup in Confidential
- Planned and executed training approach
- Planned the cutover activities and led the effort to implement FDM and HFM
- As lead consultant designed and implemented financial and distribution related process improvement solutions and provided production support.