- Analyzes markets qualitatively and quantitatively, builds customer databases and key customer profiles, develops attractive products with engineers, hosts eye - catching sales events and retail displays, optimizes websites, automates campaigns, engages customers with organic and paid social media, recognizes customer loyalty, and supports sales teams. Streamlines and cost-cuts operations with business analysis. Adheres to industry best practices and reporting.
COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST/PROJECT MANAGER
- Conduct market research and analyze results to implement new marketing strategies, while coordinating marketing initiatives with leadership of companies.
- Collaborate with departments in carrying out brand flow charts and campaigns, communicating trends.
- Manages companies’ external communications with public relations, media statements, and press conferences.
- Track ad and email campaigns, web content, and social media in cooperation with marketing teams.
- Produced a TV commercial for a Louisiana bed and breakfast, Crawfish Haven Mrs. Rose’s B&B, this fall, with KLFY-TV 10, which is published on social media (Facebook), for a Cajun excursion.
MARKETING SPECIALIST/EVENT PLANNER/SALES SUPPORT
- Developed YR2019 marketing strategic plans for manufacturers and resellers of information technology (b-b).
- Planned virtual and in-person customer events to attract leads, and partner enablement activities per SLAs.
- Conceived exhibit booths, ordered AV equipment and swag, and evaluated sales events with surveys.
- Designed databases, email invite templates, and landing pages using Eloqua targeted at the federal, state, and local levels of government, tested them, and monitored deliverability and sender reputation (SenderScore.org).
- Devised social media to promote products with Webinars, paid ads in AdWords, native ads, SEO using AEM and quality backlinks, digital/bot solutioning, and geofencing campaigns, all to find leads.
- Created electronic newsletters (Eloqua) to promote clients’ products/tutorials and share public policy updates.
- Created cross-platform content, set up targets with case stories, defined requirements and business processes with wireframes, supported go-live for brand releases with social media, and tested all (bandits and A/B).
- Enhanced customer success with attribution analytics, identity resolution and improved lead scoring.
- Managed market development funds in Salesforce and produced SLA metrics for weekly client conference calls.
- Grew the Association's conferences, membership, and advocacy with web and mobile sites, tagging, segmented iMIS emails, collateral, social media, paid advertising, loyalty programs, and press releases in MBA NewsLink and the Mortgage Banking Magazine.
- Optimized to improve site rankings (i.e., local, universal, image, video). Created Meta Data - Meta Description, Titles, URLs and H1 Tags. Increased non-branded web traffic by 30% and conversions by 10%.