- PMP certified Sr. Project Manager and ITIL v3 certified with a record of increasing leadership responsibilities in the Information Technology industry with considerable experience as a Program Manager in the public sector. Strong leadership, communications and organizational skills as a Manager and Director in Information Technology with a proven record of getting results.
- Project Manager under the TSA Exit Program supporting the delivery of the following solutions: Salesforce implementation; the implementation of Oracle’s ORS/MWM mobile workforce management solution and the development and delivery of several Web portals for the Gas operations business.
- Salesforce Implementation:
- Leading cross - functional team in the development of a Salesforce solution to support new customer and sales initiatives using Agile Scrum methodology.
- Oracle ORS/MWM Implementation:
- Leading cross-functional team in the design, development, testing and deployment of a Mobile Workforce Management (MWM) solution to support the work order activity of several hundred field resources.
- Gas Operations Web Portals:
- Leading cross-functional team in the design, development, testing and deployment of a new Marketer and Gas transportation portal to support a recent company acquisition.
- Project Manager for the delivery of the following solutions: implementation of enterprise VPN; implementation of jump server for administrative access; migration and segmentation of over 300 servers; and the retiering of computing into production, test and development environments.
- Implemented Palo Alto “Next Generation” firewalls across the enterprise.
- Led network and security team in the design, testing and deployment of new network firewall appliances.
- Orchestrated the first campus-wide testing and validation activity performed over several weeks that included 130 business users who validating over 200 applications.
- Led cross-functional team in the design, testing and deployment of a Procera network bandwidth management solution.
- The solution included the development of an enterprise bandwidth shaping policy that segmented the University’s network users by classification and managed their bandwidth based on business rules.
- Authored test and implementation plans along with other project management artifacts based on SDLC mythology.
- Led team in the development of new SDLC processes for the project execution and governance.
Sr. Project Manager
- Led project to implement a new Identify Management System (i.e. SailPoint) across the enterprise.
- Managed the evaluation and selection of the solution integrator.
- Negotiated professional services requirements.
- Project Manager for company’s west coast operations.
- Responsible for delivery of technical services for banking and financial operations in California and Hawaii.
- Led project to implement computing infrastructure to support the implementation of the company’s enterprise service management system (i.e. ServiceNow) within the division.
Sr. Project Manager
- Successfully managed the corporate-wide migration of over 7,000 users to the Microsoft Office 365 cloud platform.
- Managing the replacement of an Identity Management Solution (IAM) to a new SailPoint IAM Platform.
- Reengineer controls and compliance policies to support ISO and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Compliance.
- Worked with Human Resources to develop new business processes and leverage SailPoint functionality.
- Managed the successful implementation of a Geospatial GIS solution that merged SAP EAM assets with their geographic locations using the SAP GEO.e Work Management Solution.
- Managed the successful software development of an enterprise Asset Management platform that included a Resource Management Solution for a workforce of over 2,500 employees.
- Technical Project Manager responsible for all aspects of delivering hardware and application requirements for a 300-million-dollar SAP ECC/CIS/EAM/BI and BW implementation.
- Managed 20-million-dollar IT budget.
- Managed the work activities of over 75 IT professionals.
- Developed project plans in Microsoft Projects to support large scale work initiatives using management techniques, project management methods and principles.
- Instituted financial processes that improved the regulatory reporting of IT expenditures, saving over 2.5 million dollars.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of performance testing and security remediation of an SAP computing environment of over 600 servers.
- Lead Project Manager of Operational Readiness Testing as well as go-live activities for SAP enterprise deployment.
- Developed numerous Statements of Work for security assessment services, server purchases and a mass storage solution.
- Established portfolio metrics and implemented Microsoft Project Portfolio Manager for the company’s Project Management Office (PMO).
- Successfully managed the implementation of a new Web based security platform.
- Managed three concurrent software development projects for FEMA totaling over 12 million dollars.
- Supervised team of IT professionals in the selection, design and implementation of a Warehouse Management System for the TSA Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS).
- Project Manager for the delivery of GPS asset tracking services for FEMA.
- Authored Strategic Communication Plan for software development projects for FEMA.
- Led project to analysis and recommend server virtualization for the FAA ATO Data Services Group.
- Responsible for the design and installation of a new Enterprise Data Center for the FAA that included expansion of large distributed SAN storage solution.
- Project Manager for the development of two applications, a Management Information System and a Financial Management System.
- Project Manager for the implementation of a disaster recovery strategy for the FAA’s primary web site (www.faa.gov).
- Led project to create a platform and host the FAA's prime web site.
- Led a successful project to develop a long-term strategic network design and implementation plan for a network of over 3000 devices.
- Led projects to analyze and recommend a Configuration Management solution, expanded network support to 24/7 operation and produced first hybrid applications utilizing Lotus Notes and Oracle databases.
- Technology liaison for the FAA ATO Data Services Group.