- Emotionally intelligent leadership style; Inspires with vision, motivation, and mentoring. Exceptional listening skills with the innate desire to help and connect. Passionate, strategic, and resourceful Program Manager / Project Manager with over 20 years of broad expertise leveraging people, processes and technology to achieve operational excellence. Excellent facilitation skills in virtual and live environments.
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Third Party Implementation
- Process/ Quality Improvements
- Regulatory Affairs
- Vendor Manager - Sourcing-Supply Chain
- Contract Management
- SOW / Compliance / HIPAA
- Learning/ Development/ Training
- Global Outsourcing (BPO) (IT)
- PMO & BPO template structure
- Security and Compliance/ PCI
- Facilities Management
- SDLC, RUP, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum
- EPIC-Dashboard, Clarizen, Jira, Total Facility Solution (TFS), MS Project
- Changepoint, Workday, ArchiBus, EDI, Insight & Samarind -Regulatory Management Software
- Partnered with SVP, VP, and Directors to implement corporate strategic outsourcing plans.
- Worked with vendors/consultants to manage Business Process Outsourcing teams located across the globe.
- Fostered a “one-company - trusted partnership” team structure and partnered with the senior leadership as a change manager leveraging strategic outsourcing models that involved working with impacted, redeployed, and outsourced staff members.
- Managed 8 Relationship Managers from multiple “top tier providers” providing BPO and IT services across multiple workstreams. Staffing total (25 teams offshore with varied skillsets and sizes ranging from 8-30 staff).
- Managed program governance and operational service reviews. Developed strategic implementation plans across workstreams with offshore providers.
- Created PMO templates, planned knowledge-transfer training, and developed high-performing team models.
Sr. PMO Project Manager
- Directed cross-functional company operations, development and outsourcing project teams specializing in Software and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services for Business Insurance (Commercial) and Personal Lines Property Casualty insurance carriers, financial services and employee benefits services.
- The teams consisted of 20 matrixed reporting staff.
- Provided strategic leadership for corporate client account road-mapping, steering committees and work prioritization.
- Played key role in company operations project management and company scaling rapid growth from 50 to +200 employees by leading policy process and training methodology build-out.
- Led IT and business projects with varied budget sizes, client transition management and relationship management with payroll deduction customers and human resources business partners.
- Managed key account relationships with insurance carriers, state funded Earthquake and Fair Plan programs and Identity Theft accounts, RFP, Legal & Compliance documentation, SLA metrics and corporate billing.
- Directed all aspects of government regulated development and maintenance projects.
- Account management for client insurance companies, including contract, funding, and budget and billing responsibilities, policy production management projects for business process outsourcing customers.
- IT Project Manager for insurance customer maintenance: client hardware- server upgrades and software maintenance.