- High profile career experienced in worldwide logistics, operations, and supply chains with large multinational corporations in Air, Ground, Vessel, and Rail environments.
- Maintained high - level logistic and supply chain standards both in domestic and foreign locations.
- In all cases maintain logistic P&L responsibility.
- Awarded certificate of achievement for logistic excellence by the Leo Branch of Communication and Electronics Division of the Department of Defense for support in several countries.
- Supply Chain Mgmt.
- Purchasing/ Acquisitions
- Materials Handling
- Facilities Management
- Process &Production Control
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Vendor Relations
- Program Start-Up and Turnaround
- Life cycle management
- Inventory Control
- Budget and Cost Containment
- Personnel Management
- High Priority deployment
- International Tariffs
- Customs Relations
- Program/Project Management
- Intermodal Transport
Emergency Management Services
- Prepares, inventories, loads, assigns, and issues equipment and vehicles to the EMS staff. Ensures all durable equipment is prepared for each shift.
- Completes daily inventories or durable equipment and communications and fleet staff for vehicle available for deployment daily.
- Reports and records through DVCR'S obvious physical damage to equipment and inform Operations District Supervisor & Managers.
- Ensures Documentation accurately reflects equipment assignments and communications with all necessary departments.
- Performs terminal cleaning and restocking of units from out-going crews, warehouse, and direct support offices.
- Provides support to consultants and clients with an understanding of all business issues and related challenges of the client's organization and industry
- Applies Technical or Business Knowledge in developing quality deliverables to staff members.
- Supports the operations of the engagement team and management while performing as an integrated team member to Grady EMS.
- Supports development of engagement work plans, schedules, and performance meetings
- Requisitions in SAP and Item status updates by vendors for Senior Purchasing office.
- Works with team members to anticipate and assess clients future needs and assess solutions
Consultant Supply Chain Management DOMEX Program
- Developed logistics training program, and provides training to logistics personnel.
- Manage and Operate Micro-soft Office in logistical Manner.
- Develop SQL for Staff briefings.
- Served as a senior Contract Price/Cost Analyst within the Commercial Item Group, Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) Cost and Pricing Center.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for evaluating the validity of prime and subcontractor assertions that items and/or services included in proposals meet the regulatory definition of commercial items.
- Leads large, multi-functional, ad hoc teams to review complex high dollar value multi-year pricing proposals containing items and/or services asserted by prime and subcontractors as commercial.
- Conducted market research to assess the validity of contractor and subcontract assertions of commerciality and determine reasonableness of offered prices for commercial items and/or services.
- Provided pricing forecasts to buying officials and senior Department of Defense (D.O.D) managers based on knowledge of factors and trends effecting market conditions.
- Assesses Agency cost and pricing capabilities related to commercial item acquisitions and develops training plans to bridge identified gaps.
- Advised the Director, Commercial Item Group on the soundness and quality of contract price/cost analysis programs and recommends changes in policy and procedures.
- Supply Chain Management; Logistics, Transportation, Warehousing, installation and Instructions for government COR’s.
- Independently researched, interpreted and analyzed an extensive spectrum of sources including pertinent sections of the law and regulations, operating instructions, references and guidance contained in legislative history to embrace the correct course of action.
- Handled and analyzed customer discrepancies, identify and route calls to appropriate resources and provide follow up with customers when necessary.
- Maintaining the CECOM LCMC CONUS and OCONUS Reset Database.
- Managed and maintain all documents during RESET mission.
- Provided technical guidance for AWRDS, LMP, RPAT and other subcontractors, as the mission requires.
- Developed and produced reports to monitor and evaluate content of the daily file transfer between AWRDS, SAP and LMP systems.
- Analyzed of reports to identify potential systemic issues and/or anomalies. Performed causative research.
- Maintained situational awareness of current operations, reviews orders, and identifies impact and constraints to Operations.
Tech Manager 2 Logistics
- Program Management and weapon system sustainment, using office management tools to coordinate with Redstone Arsenal mission systems command: using lean information systems techniques.
- Supply Chain Management and Total Asset Visibility, including configuration management, distribution management, training, field and depot maintenance, and software.
- Analyzed commending approaches, and planning for the delivery of necessary training and program management support in compliance with current Commercial and Government best practices.
- Communicated with executive, administrative, and line management personnel to gather or convey relevant information; while supporting the coordination, and facilitates the operational aspects, of other current planning, project-team, and line management.
- Assessed project issues and developing resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives with C-RAM (COUNTER ROCKET ARTILIERY MOTOR DEFENSE SYSTEMS) project under MIL-STD-1388-2B.
- Deployed to Hazard zones under position after initial indoctrination, for training and site logistical management of C-RAM spares and life cycle.
- Requested Aerial Transportation Movement (TMR) using FM 55-1/10 Appendix F for high priority and mission critical equipment from OIF to OEF.
Depot Support Specialist
Confidential, Duluth, GA
- Coordinated and provide daily status to SWA personnel. Receive all SWA equipment send to vendor or lab for repair. Ship all vendor or source of supply-repaired equipment to SWA depot within 24 hours of repair. Following up with vendors on critical items and providing feedback to SWA depot.
- Ensured CONUS/OCONUS (overseas) spreadsheets are updated and maintained daily on computer O drive. Ensure that all tracking info and equipment disposition is accountable and visible to before shipping and storing.
- Managed ILS, Test Equipment, Cornerstone, JNN, Government Equipment and AT&T spares for all Field service technicians. Receive and properly document all incoming/outing shipments pertaining to Customer Support Activities.
- Serviced all Customer Service issues in Remedy ticketing systems. Order needed itemsfrom vendor and local vendors with company credit card. Detailed and accurate Remedy documentation for audits and accounting departs.
- All general duties in a warehouse environment i.e. shipping, receiving, storing, inventory, status reports, asset management, etc.