- Lead Tech for Xerox, Implementation Team
- Device (Xerox Printers) installs for Goldman Sachs, NY
- Supervise and work with JIT Use Windows 10
- Submit Progress Reports to PMP and Managers.
- Support end - users with completing Move-ADD-Change (MAC)
- Troubleshoot issue with printers, removed and added assigned printers to user workstation
- Troubleshoot Workstation issues, and Network connections.
- Evid Certification
- IT Support Consultant (PC Technician) project assignments in Information Technology
- PC Technician Support -Inventory implementation of hardware and software configuration of Operating system and Printer Wi-Fi, and Network (HP).
- Troubleshooting and Configuration for Laptops
- Configuration of printer and laptops connection over Wi-Fi network
- Setup and troubleshooting printer/faxes/copiers/RF guns or phone equipment in offices
- Troubleshoot and Service Printers
- Reconfigure Printer settings for users (Desktop Support)
- Preform Maintenance and order replacement parts for printers
Confidential, Norwood, MA
PC Technician Consultant
- Setup and Configured IBM PC Tablet for use with Windows XP and for my support with the Implementation Team dat me was assigned to work with.
- Worked with the Xerox Implementation Team to inventory printers, fax machines, and scanners
- For MetLife’s Eco-Green project to reduce Carbon foot-printer
- Assets tagged all the Devices, input the locations and types of the above devices in the XOT, and upload to the Xerox Management Server (XMS).
Confidential, Manalapan, NJ
Consultant Printer Specialist Support
- Support the IT Desktop Support group/end-users for printer issues
- Keep up-to-date reports of printers dat where in stock and ordered replacement parts and printers
- Troubleshoot and repaired printers and network issues
Contractor Desktop Support /Application Support Specialist
- Contracted to work for New York Office of Payroll Administration as Agency Support Analyst for the application implementation for CityTime work hours for employees keeping and reporting system.
- Support Implementation for Agency of Children Services, CityTime from Practice to Production.
- Lead Support for the Implementation of the Application Citytime at the Department of Probation.
- Updated Java to work with the web based applications dat would be needed to run the Clear Case web based application as well as the Citytime web application.
- Held Q&A, (Questions & Answer) classes dat the Users would of about using the CityTime application.
- Worked with the Programmers’ in troubleshooting the SPT (Self-Paced Training) application.
- Trained Employees in the use of CityTime application of inputting their daily work hours into their Desktop and the Laptops users and to use and login to the DCD, (Data Collection Device), also in enrolled the user’s into the DCD.
- Travel from Agency to Agency in Support of and training the Timekeepers and users at the various agencies to use the City Time Reporting system for their Daily, Weekly work hours, (Employees).
- Work with the Time keeping Test group and has been testing the application and reporting bugs within the application to the proper manager for the Development of the program.
- Work with Remedy and showed the users how to report any problems and follow up on the reported issues through the reporting system, (Remedy).
Confidential NYC, NY
Consultant Desktop/Network/ Server Support
- Project Desktop Support for (Man Financial INC) FX and 24 Hour Trading Group on the Trading Floor.
- Data Processing for trading floor and Back Office reports.
- Support and monitor server functions as well as troubleshoot.
- Application and hardware support for Level me and level II users.
- Support and troubleshoot Bloomberg and Reuter’s application and our servers to make sure they were on line if they were tan me would contact the Admin Support of each of these applications and has them check their Servers or IP’s changed or when connection was down.
- Remedy Reporting
- Dame ware
- Active Directory
- Support and troubleshoot Microsoft Exchange Server 2000/20003 mail infrastructure problems.
- Server management processes, Citrix based platforms, Altris
- Image and configure PCs’ with Altris imaging software.
Confidential . NYC, NY
Desktop Support Analyst
- Project Desktop Support Analyst, Time Warner IT Services Department,
- Support end-users Desktop and applications.
- Managed desktop and laptop software images for 1000 + user environment, using Dell GX 280, GX 270 and Laptop D400, D610, D620.
- Imaged Dell laptops and installed all needed applications using “Altiris Software Portal.”
- Desk side support troubleshooting and Quality Control (QC), of all applications and hardware presented to the employees. Participate in QC Test process.
- Assist with high level Desktop troubleshooting and technical support as assigned
- Resolved computer problems, slow performance, errors, e-mail client setup, software installation and configuration
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues
- Ability to configure and support Blackberry and Windows CE mobile devices
- Configure, fix and perform pre-maintenance tasks on printers, scanners and multi-function print devices
- Provide guidance and technical support for Desktop team members as well as Help Desk team members
- Help Manage Desktop Support ticket queues and acknowledge/resolve issues within the established Service Level Agreement
Confidential, Metro Park, NJ
Consultant Implementation Analyst Desktop Support
- Project XME (XP) ExxonMobil Detached workstations setup and rollout, troubleshoot, and trained Remote Site Technicians at their locations including various remote sites across the country, Northeast -Southeast, and West Coast.
- Rollout XME (XP) workstations to Exxon-Mobil users in (9) North-East Site locations.
- Installed and Configured applications; Lotus Notes 6.5.2, Microsoft Office 2002/ 2003, SAPGUI 6.4 C3.11, CRP, and Remedy 4.05.02, NetMeeting for Remote User Support.
- Configured and troubleshoot Zebra Printers and HP laser jet Printers.
- Laptops Configuration and upgrade to Windows XP, setup of VPN, Nortel, Pass, and Application installs and setup for end-user.
Confidential Park, NJ
System Specialist/ System Administration Specialist
- Responsible for the onsite and remote desktop and laptop support to 3,500 users in Global Investment Banking Groups and Trading floor Support Group, responsible for installation and configuration of Novell Netware Client Services, Windows 95/98/NT 4.0, Windows 2000 Professional Operating System, and worked with the deployment group for Windows XP.
- Installed and configured MS Office95/97/2000, Citrix, Lotus Notes v4.0 and R5, Netscape v4.0 v6.0, Internet Explorer v5.0 v6.0, Rumba, Lap Link, Oracle ODBC, Blackberry, Palm Pilot v4.0 v5.0 PDA, Trinity v3.011 Biometrics, and Bloomberg Trading Systems, Reuters, Documentum, Market Data Support, Siebel, and Rumba.
- Configured Compac, IBM, Dells laptops and home desktop PCs for access over the modem and DSL via Shiva Dial up and/or VPN when the users were on the road away from the office.
- Employed a Systems Management Server to monitor, troubleshoot, and isolate and correct application and software problems anywhere on the network, LAN or WAN.
- Supported Microsoft Outlook Exchange Servers and IBM e Servers.
- Investigated, isolated and resolved several major network routing infrastructure problems dat were causing sever outages in corporate headquarters building.
- Setup and configured the standalone Server for the Canon Color Pass V80 printers, Lexmark, and HP LaserJet printers for deployment of Desktop Publishing users within the Global Investment Network.
- Configured and troubleshoot Unix printing and TCP/IP conflict problems.
- Responsible for the rollout of new NT 4.0 builds to replace NT3.51.
- Installation of all off-the-shelf-software after it was packaged.
- Troubleshoot proprietary software.
- Responsible for creating new PCs with the company standard builds using SMS and Ghost software.
- Troubleshoot build problems and producing reports with the findings.