- With 23 years of experience as Entrepreneurial, Creative thinking, Persuasive communicator, Influential negotiator and collaborative leader with infectious optimism, ingenuity, bird’s eye view - assuring teh skillful maneuver of team power players elevating program management for several organizations, energized program/project managers as a partner and bridged gaps between cross functional functions, advancing PM standards using AGILE, LeaN, SaFe and Waterfall -curtailing project derailments and exceeding stakeholder, business and client expectations and needs
- Portfolio and Programs Planning and Delivery
- AGILE/LeaN/SaFe transformation
- Tools Enablement and Financial Management
- PMO inception and organization
- Business Change Management
- Processes Standardization and Governance
- Conflict management and resolution
- Team Leadership and development
AGILE: JIRA PPM, Clarity PPM, Rally, Clarizen, Cloud based SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Data Warehousing, MDM, Business intelligence and analytics, Data Governance and Quality, SFDC, ServiceNow, Java, Microsoft Office, AWS, Azure, Softlayer
Domains: IoT, Cloud and Big Data, eCommerce, Retail, Telecommunications, Hi-Tech, Professional Services, Banking
Senior Program Portfolio Manager
Confidential, Sunnyvale CA
- Interconnection, IoT and data management Portfolio ownership and delivery ($40M), PMO organization inception and guidance.
- Coach, advise and collaborate with business and IT stakeholders for teh products portfolio strategic alignment, investment decisions prioritization, benefits realization and tools enablement
- Scope assessment, understanding and translation into program objectives. Program and project plan development, successful initiatives execution ensuring milestones and objectives are met while ensuring quality by managing teh scope, cost and schedule.
- Processes structure, cross functional matrix global communication and collaboration, program and project information communication to leadership teams (CIO, SVPs, Governance Boards), objectives alignment and liasoning between geographies and with technical and non-technical audiences, act as transformational change agent, manage risk and escalation process, conflict management and resolution, financial and governance, vendor management and team development.
- Hybrid Agile championship, evangelization and transformation
- Successfully Evangelized, transformed and implemented Enterprise transformation from Waterfall to Hybrid Agile, wearing multiple hats as Scrum Coach, Scrum Master and Product Owner, where applicable.
- Achieved 60% savings in projects costs in only 3 months to a tune of $500k by implementing first-ever Program Management Office and Agile-DevOps methodology and framework
- Streamlined faster AGILE product time to market(ToM) by releasing faster and qualitative products generating $1-$3M annually from existing customers and $5M in new customer sales
Senior Program Portfolio Manager
- Leadership, ownership and delivery of Kohl's $25M Retail eCommerce strategic investments and spend.
- Definition of technology investment parameters, priorities/risks/change and conflict management, strategic ecosystem-focused transformational business change management and ROI maximization for enterprise-wide IT initiatives
- Creation, Evangelization, Transformation responsibility of Hybrid Agile-PMO organization, program management life cycle processes establishment for supply-demand alignment, governance and execution
- Investment reporting to executive management and Steering and Operational Committees, Governance and Change Control Boards.
- AGILE champion, coach, scrum master and product owner (where applicable) and mentor for enterprise transformation
- Successfully Evangelized, transformed and implemented Enterprise transformation from Waterfall to Hybrid Agile leading to initiative cycle optimization from 3 months to 6 weeks and faster feature TTM (time to market) by 82%.
- Spearheaded Continuous Integration and Delivery (CICD), enabling cost savings of $2M per year enterprise wide
- Successfully implemented and governed a major scalable enterprise solution (previously failed twice) supporting $75M budget platform upgrade-1 month before time, within 0.5% budget variance
- Generated $5M in annual revenue over a 2-year period, by shifting emphasis from traditional eCommerce brick and mortar offerings to Agile based mobile and web solutions
Senior Program Manager
Confidential -San Jose CA
- Led $12M of integrated, cross-functional execution of multimillion dollar data governance, MDM and Agile projects
- Maintained oversight of all IT programs, ensuring that commitments are property planned, staffed, monitored, and reported and manage projects and resources to annual plan and budget.
- Streamlined data governance by establishing domain-specific metrics supporting cross-functional data transfer
- Acted as AGILE Champion, coached and mentored enterprise transformation