- Proven result - driven leadership in managing software operations of large organizations. Successfully managed IT operations as a profit center. Increased productivity with automation of development process.
- Expert knowledge of all aspects of information technology - Software development, infrastructure management, vendor management.
- Strong business background and domain expertise of financial services and Capital Market industry. Expert knowledge and several years of experience in SDLC implementation. Software estimation, WBS, GANTT Charts..
- Managed IPR related issues managing PLM outsourcing engagement with software product companies.
- Experience in contract negotiations, vendor management, budgets, policies, business risk assessment, auditing, productivity improvement, CMM level processes, SOX Compliance, QA processes, ITIL, cross functional operations, tactical planning, domestic and global sourcing. Mentored technical staff and guided them in their career path.
- Developed strategies to align IT with business and worked with management to perform due diligence, in technology perspective, for acquisition/merger of companies.
- In-depth understanding of contemporary and emerging technologies and software architecture. Hands-on experience on multiple hardware and software platforms.
- IBM & Unisys
- Mobile applications iOS
- .NET Framework
- Windows Server
- SQL Server
- Oracle CASE
- Oracle ERP
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Business Objects
- Visual Studio 2008
- SQL n-tiered architecture using VS.NET framework iOS
- Business Intelligence
- Software migration
- PLM bject-oriented design
- SOA pen source based design
- ERP Practice
- CRM - Salesforce.com
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Product life cycle management
- Quality Assurance
- Risk management- project risk assessment risk mitigation
- Agile development
- Microsoft Project
- MS Project
- Project Portfolio management
- CMM level process
- Global delivery organization management
- Vendor management
- Service Level Agreement
- RFI and RFP
- Perform health check of Apptio implementation at a large Financial Services organization
- Analyze the technology infrastructure risk and cost models
- Analyzing ServiceNow to design reports for Infrastructure cost
- Make a recommendation on technology business management cost transparency project implementation
IT Finance Project Manager
- Initiating Apptio implementation with Configuration Management
- Coordinating with infrastructure team to get information for Apptio implementation
- Working with IT Finance to setup Apptio implementation configuration
- Analyzing integration requirements to integrate Apptio with other applications to move financial (SAP) and CMDB (ServiceNow) data into Apptio.
- Analyzed and recommended reports in ServiceNow to provide infrastructure and support cost information to Apptio
- Making recommendations to IT Finance based on IT Finance reports to save over $4 M in IT expenses
IT Finance Project Manager
- Evaluation of Apptio implementation and Identifying data mapping of infrastructure data from CMDB (ServiceNow) and other repositories (Techscape, Flexara) to Apptio Cost Transparency Workbook.
- Establishing rules for transferring data from discovery tools to Apptio. Working with IT Finace to make Apptio implementation a success. Used CMDB ServiceNow to extract data on infrastructure and service calls for Apptio implementation.
- Enabling Apptio implementation for IT Finance
IT PMO- Project Manager - IT Finance project
- Evaluated implementation of the Technology Business Management software Apptio for cost chargeback to various divisions
- Analyzed ServiceNow to extract cost information of infrastructure
- Worked with IT infrastructure procurement team and other IT asset team to implement Apptio. Worked with the team to develop a workflow for the cost data to flow into Peoplesoft to implement IT Asset Management module of Peoplesoft. Used Agile approach for customizing Peoplesoft.
- Developed workflow to implement IT Asset Management on Peoplesoft, populate Configuration Management Database (CMDB- ServiceNow) Heat Frontrange and implement Technology Business Management software Apptio.
IT Finance-Technology Business Manager
- Time Inc. consolidated their IT infrastructure for the divisions CNN, TBS, WB and Corporate into one IT organization
- Worked with the IT Finance team to develop a Cost Transparency Model for chargeback of IT costs for various divisions of Confidential (CNN, Warner Brothers, TBS) using Apptio TBM Software.
- Guided infrastructure team to generate ServiceNow reports for infrastructure cost which is input to Apptio
- Developed models to configure/customize the software to develop chargeback models based on IT resource consumption.
- Worked with CFO and IT Finance to get the chargeback data and create ITBFM reports and charts. Developed models for charge back of $300M IT budget to various divisions.
- Managing the delivery of a $5 Million budget project for Healthcare (Hospital) domain to develop a comprehensive hospital information system, Patient Portal and ( SCM ) Supply Chain Management software for government hospital chain in Malaysia. This application was a Pharma GPO of Malaysia Pharmaniaga.
- Managed development of Web service / API based Patient Portal
- Managed development of ONC-2014 Certified EMR/EHR. The application was developed using for implementing solution across 600 hospitals and clinics
- The development methodology was Agile/Scrum. Sprints of four weeks to deliver Minimal marketable and viable solution to hospitals.
- Managed development of Mobile application on iOS and Android platform for Healthcare and Retail
- Developed a mobile solution for Medical Representatives of Pharma companies
Technical Delivery Manager
- Manage delivery of several software development projects with $1.8 Million in budget.
- The project included systems on various technologies - JAVA, Oracle, IBM Mainframe, MDM, Adabas, Siebel, Web Services. Used Clarity for project / resource management. Used RAID matrix to report risks to management/stakeholders
- Used Agile Scrum methodology