- An energetic, hard - working professional with expertise in Human Resources / Payroll Processing, and Time & Attendance.
- A strategic HR Director with well-rounded experience in Employee Relations, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Training and HR / Payroll Policy Regulations.
- Over twenty years of Payroll, HR, Compensation, Benefits and Performance management experience.
- Over ten years of Project Management experience for Payroll, HR and IT departments.
- Managed all employee transactions for global companies and acquisitions.
- Experience with all facets of Human Resource reporting requirements for public companies.
System Knowledge: Workday, Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, ADP, Cornerstone, Concur, Net-Suite and others
Confidential, Newton, MA
Payroll System Project Manager
- Manage the ADP E-Time system upgrade from version 6 to version 8
- Build and test the Workday HR interface to the ADP Databridge - WFN Payroll system
- Develop the Planning / Communication phase for each project
- Manage overall Payroll system operations for 80 hotels
Confidential, Westford, MA
HRIS / Payroll Project Manager
- Manage Project Plans / Business Processes
- Manage project meetings on various HRIS projects
- Manage the payroll process for 1500 employees in multiple states and Canada
- Managed the employee system acquisition to Confidential
- Manage outside consultants and a HR Admin
- Interfaces to and from ADP - iCIMS Recruiting System
- Implement ESS Benefits
- Implement ESS Onboarding
- ADP WFN -Performance Evaluation & Training
- Process ADP WFN - ACA Reporting
- ADP WFN - HR / Payroll Validation Tables / Reporting
- ADP WFN -Vacation Policies
- Manage interfaces to and from all benefit carriers
HR Implementation Project Manager
- Managed overall Project Plans / Business Processes
- Managed a HR Team of 4
- Managed the whole implementation process of ADP Work Force Now version 8, 9, 10,11 HRB, Benefits, Payroll, E-Time Attendance, Compensation, Performance and Recruitment
- Managed the system selection, negotiated contracts/costs with ADP and Cornerstone for their Compensation, Performance, Applicant Tracking and Link modules
- Project updates and meetings
Confidential, Boston, MA
WFN HR Project Manager
- Bonus, Compensation and Performance evaluation project - updated system advancements
- Assisting company w enhancing their current ADP WFN system
- Train staff on ADP’s EZ Time Labor system
Confidential, Woburn, MA
ADP WFN Payroll / HR Project Manager
- Handle all Payroll / HR year end compliance duties
- Manage the ADP Work Force Payroll system
- Bonus and compensation analysis
- HR / Payroll Compliance
- GL Interface Reporting
- Employee Training
Confidential, Middletown, RI
Director of Human Resources
- Guiding and managing the overall processes of HR services, policies and company programs
- Documentation of compliance with HR related SOX requirements
- Responsible for the Implementation of the ADP WFN version 9 all products and services
- Responsible for the implementation of the Concur expense system
- Responsible for the implementation of the NetSuite Bonus and Commissions
- Managed the Success Factors discovery requirements
- Organizational Charts
- Recruiting and Staffing
- Organizational behavior
- Organizational development
- Development of wage and hour laws
- Employee Sales Training
- Workers Compensation
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements - OSHA
- Employee orientation, documentation and training
- Policy development and documentation
- Employee Relations
- Company-wide and community communication
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employee safety, welfare and health
- Providing consultation and guidance to general management and HR staff
- Developing Human Resources strategic plans of business goals
Confidential, Boston, MA
Global Oracles HRIS / Global Payroll Manager
- Responsible for the daily management of the Company HRIS system and payroll (ADP) PC/ Payroll, thus ensuring that all processes were executed appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Oversaw and managed operations necessary to ensure Global core data integrity and operational efficiency of HRIS system (Oracle).
- Defined and collect all incentive plan documents and target data globally including sales and service commission/ bonus plans, site bonuses, and management performance incentives. Responsible for the ADP Pay Force implementation to Oracle (HR) - developing and implementing the appropriate HRIS, payroll policies and procedures.
- Ensured that all polices were in compliance with company policies and state and federal regulations.
- As the Global Payroll / HRIS Manager I had to have the ability to analyze and understand the needs of my internal and external customers and then propose HR processes.