- Sr. Project Manager with over 11 years of experience in the delivery of Medium to large scale initiatives across Healthcare, Banking, trading platform, Fleet Management, Telecom domains, LOS, Mortgage, Home Equity
- Seasoned Technology Professional with vast experience on the Agile scrum as well as Waterfall methodology of SDLC and who has worked in both Client - Server and Web-Based application
- Lead Business Analyst in ITIL (Change Management, Problem Management, CMDB and HP Service Desk) process development, software launch and corporate training
- Expert in creating Scope document, Project plan, Resource Planning, Estimation, Project charter, ROM, Budget sheet, Change Request, Communication plan, Risk planning, Stakeholder management,
- Experience in managing project dashboards, change requests, issue escalations, resolutions and mitigations
- Experienced project manager who has successfully led large project teams of 10+ people from requirements-gathering through to implementation and support.
- Outstanding presentation and facilitation skills. Adept at creating and coordinating extensive communication channels to keep key stakeholders and team members apprised of goals, project status, and resolving issues and conflicts (meeting facilitation, JAD sessions, collaboration workspaces, project reporting)
- Define and control scope, negotiate change requests to the system, facilitate meetings / workshops and adept at managing senior stakeholders
- Successfully defined all aspects of a project’s scope and size and conceptualize all aspects of project plan in regard to needed resources, needed skill sets, and overall structure for multiple projects
- Develop and maintain productive, long-term relationships with customers,consultants, prime contractors and subcontractors, ensuring all stakeholders understand the expectations of each project.
- Proficient in preparing Business Requirements Document (BRD), Software Requirements Specification (SRS), Functional Requirement Document (FRD) and Use Cases, User stories (and follow INVEST principle) for Agile scrum
- Expert in creating diagrams (Use case diagrams, flow charts, activity diagrams, ER Diagram).
- Involved in performing Feasibility analysis, Risk analysis, GAP analysis, SWOT analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with the new business requirements.
- Strong ability to coordinate and collaborate with personnel across large organizations. Ability to manage and complete task on time to budget without incident
- Good understanding of LOS, Mortgage, EDI, EBPP and EIPP payment infrastructures with in-depth knowledge in the area of consumer lending, Loan origination system, mortgage, money movement, internet banking, mobile banking and Credit cards along with the high level understanding of capital market, payment rail (ACH, Check clearing, RTGS (Very High level)) and Fixed income Trades/Equity.
- Experience in creating and executing UAT, Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scripts for Functional and Non-Functional testing.
- Worked as Quality Analyst in various testing procedures like Black box Testing, Functionality Testing, System Testing, Integration, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Load/Stress Testing, and Performance Testing.
- Strong SQL skills (using SQL Developer, Toad, Rapid SQL) for DB migration validation, Data Warehouse and UNIX box (PUTTY) for Logs and Backend validation, also made use of Stubs (XML file) for identifying the root cause, Autosys jobs for running the procedure
- Extensive experience with developing executive level presentations. Resourceful, creative problem-solver with proven aptitude to analyze, translates complex customer requirements and business problems.
- Ability to adapt quickly to challenges and changing environment. Adept at multitasking various projects at one time.
- Articulate communicator who can fluently speak the languages of business and technology, blending technical and business expertise with excellent interpersonal skills while interacting effectively with customers, staff, technical, and engineering teams
Software Models: RAD, SDLC, STLC and PMLC with hands on experience in Agile Scrum and Waterfall
Business Analysis: MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint), and Outlook. User Stories, Epics, Backlog, Scope/requirements definition, Analysis of business problems/needs, Business process reengineering, Process change/improvement, Process change/improvement, Critical thinking, Problem solving, Decision making, Negotiation, persuasion, WBS, Business Requirements Documents, Software Requirement Specification, Use Cases, Software Development Specifications, Business Cases and Software Processes, user stories, BPM
Project Management: Project initiation, Project Planning, Project execution, Project Control, Project Closing, Project Reporting/tracking, Project communication, Project schedule, Tactical/strategic planning, Change management, Conflict management, Communication, Cross-functional team building and leadership, Coaching/mentoring, Stories Point, Velocity Chart, Burn out report
Quality Analysis: Quality-assurance strategy/process, Quality risk, Performance management,, Test Plans, Test Strategy, Traceability Matrix
Tools: mWarehouse, Mfieldwork, Powerpac, Empac, ATLAS, Registration, CMS, Boost mobile, TITAN, Pure Data, ALM, Unix, Putty, Liberator, UFT, Basis (web service), TFS
Platform / Products: EMT, TemboSocial, Intelliresponse, Pure Data, ALM, UFT, Netezza
Versioning system: CVS, Change Synergy, SharePoint, Box
Database: My SQL and Oracle 8i, SQL
Domain Knowledge: Payments Processing and Money Movement(EDI, EBPP and EIPP), Internet Banking and Mobile Banking, Check Processing and Returns, high level understanding of payment rail (ACH, Check clearing, RTGS (Very High level))
Scripting/Automation: Selenium, Bad Boy, JMeter, Agenity, Sahi, Soap, UI
Sr. Agile Project Manager/ Business Analyst
Environment: Agile, Scrum Meeting, Confidential, Epic, User Stories, acceptance criteria, Burn chart, Velocity, Story point estimation, BPM, MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint), MS Visio, MS SharePoint, SQL, PL-SQL, SQL Developer, ALM, DCDX, Netezza (Pure Data), UAT, Load runner, UFT, Backlog, Unix (Putty), Liberator, Web Services, Autosys.
- Developprojectcharter, in/out of scope tasks, Milestone dates and Release planning
- CreatedProjectService Request that include: Problem Statements, Objectives, Success Criteria, Business Strategy Drivers, Primary and Secondary Business Benefits, Assumptions, Dependencies, Risks and Identify Stakeholders (Roles and Responsibilities)
- Coordinate dates for QA and UAT testing, Developer Velocity, Iteration Planning, Budgets, Go Live Dates, Release Management, Planning to update training material and Document Repository version control
- Facilitate Agile grooming sessions where User Stories and Success Criteria are assigned
- Plan and Track progress of Waterfall and Agile application development cycles.
- Managed the Common Data Engineering Team that provides database engineering and analysis on the Common Data Environment (CDE) platform. CDE hosts Asset Management’s critical Investment Management applications.
- Managed data and functionality migration from legacy systems to the CDE platform while playing dual role in Project Management and data analysis of the legacy data to evolve project plans over the life of the program.
- Collaborated with PMO department in the authoring ofprojectrequirement documentation, that drive best practices
- Selected by senior management to assists another department, in the managing the coordination of requirements gathering sessions
Sr. Project Manager/Lead Business Analyst
- Recruited by leadership to define the requirement of new loan product, resulting in enhancements and improved time-to-market.
- Consistently enhanced billable time and issue acquisition/handling/resolution; compared to other analysts, handled 33 percent more issues; resolved 40 percent more issues; and billed 15 percent more time
- Identifying areas for business improvement that helped in reducing the response time of client by 20%
- Developing maps and flowcharts of current and future business processes that way client had a full visibility of what they will be seeing in future state of the project
- Generate the reports on the likely impact of process modifications
- Flag out the potential problems at an early stage
- Developed a clear understanding of existing and future business functions and processes.
Sr. Project Manager/ Business Analyst
Environment: Agile, Scrum Meeting, Confidential, Epic, User Stories, Burn chart, Velocity graph, Waterfall, Use case diagrams, flow charts, activity diagrams, ER Diagram, BPM, BRD, BuRP, MS Visio, MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project), and Outlook, CMS, Requirement Traceability matrix, Interview, Business Cases, Feasibility analysis, Risk analysis, GAP analysis, SWOT analysis, Use case diagrams, flow charts, activity diagrams, Project Card, ROM, Project plan, Scope document, Communication plan, Estimation, Project Charter, WBS, SDLC, SQL, Unix, Selenium, Share point UAT.
- Successfully implemented Agile Scrum in multiple projects, Encouraged the use of Epics and Stories based Development.
- Achieved high degree of customer satisfaction by connecting with customers; helped customers attain achievable development plans, schedules, and project outcomes, ensuring success with difficult IT projects
- Oversaw requirements-gathering and proposal, which won the follow-on work for company
- Led team of 10 from design to deployment
- Prepared estimates of billable hours for account executives and managed corresponding project workflow according to budget proposals. Improved accuracy of budgeted hours to increase company capacity and profit
- Identifying client business requirements
- Assisting in the preparation of business proposals
- Started up a Creative team that organize events on regular basis (once a month) that resulted in building the team moral and make the team more connected
Environment: Waterfall, Use case diagrams, flow charts, BRD, BuRP, Estimation, MS Visio, HealtheView, Selenium, QC, MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint), and Outlook, Feasibility analysis, GAP analysis, SWOT analysis, SQL.
- Utilized full-lifecycle development methodologies to manage software configuration project that achieved results in half the allocated time and under budget
- Key project contributor whose participation enabled 15 percent faster delivery to customer of software product.
- Inspiring colleagues to attain goals and pursue excellence
- Able to work accurately with interruptions
- Solid collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Highlighting risks and issues that could impact project delivery
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the company’s customers
- This was a FTFP project so I had to be on my toes to avoid any penalty for late delivery of code and that helped in converting a customer from non-paying and highly dissatisfied to fee-paying, vocal company promoter by resolving issues through leading high-profile project; commended by customer for outstanding achievement.
- Incredibly diverse and critical role in a growing organization: encompassing IT Project Manager, IT Business Analyst
- Successfully performed flexible project management, project task organization, budget and deadline management with internal project team and external client teams
- Managed project and developed cost effective ways of completing it smoothly.
Environment: Fleet Management system, waterfall, Estimation, Project Plan, release plan, communication plan, Risk management strategy, Defect management plan, Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Case, QC, Selenium, Functional and nonfunctional testing, Load Testing, Stress testing, Performance testing, Black box testing, integration testing, UAT, Use case diagrams, flow charts, BPM, BRD, MS Office Suite (MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint), and Outlook, Feasibility analysis, GAP analysis, SWOT analysis, SQL, QC
- Drive end user satisfaction scores for ITprojectsto over 80% from 50%
- Determining a projects scope and vision
- Accomplished the target of meeting all the iteration check point and sign-off with clients as per schedule without even a delay of a single day
- I coached and trained four developers and one product owner through transition to Agile and Scrum. I trained them on Being Agile, Agile principles, Scrum fundamentals, task boards, burn-down charts, and other radiators. Assisted product owner with backlog creation, prioritization, release planning, and splitting user stories.
- Deploy project-management skills to bring projects in under budget, on time, and with superior quality.
- Attained customer recognition for superior project-management talents
- Collaborated and lead in the planning, design, development, and enhancements to existing applications
Project Manager, QA Lead
Environment: Waterfall, Agile User Stories, Epics, backlog, velocity chart, WBS, Estimation, Release plan, project plan, project charter, Change management, Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Case, TC Creation and Review process, QC, Selenium, Functional and nonfunctional testing, Load Testing, Stress testing, Performance testing, Black box testing, integration testing, UAT, MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint), and Outlook, SQL, CVS, EMT, TemboSocial, Intelliresponse, mWarehouse, Mfieldwork, Powerpac, Empac, ATLAS, Registration, CMS, TITAN, My SQL and Oracle 8i, IAD Log, Traceability matrix, EIT, RIT, Business Cases and Software Processes, Selenium, Soap UI, SAHI, ST Doneness matrix
- Set clear expectations and goals for project teams. Track progress against timeline, milestones and budget, revise as needed
- Conceptualized, designed and continuously developed business website working with a cross-functional team of developers, marketing, finance team and users.
- Lead Business Analyst in development/launch of new organization-wide stream of solution delivery life cycle. Moved organization to a more agile approach for smaller deliveries while maintaining SOX compliance
- Introduced Agile practices through engagement planning and preparation, training and workshops, release planning, drive architectural collaboration between business and technical team.
- Selected to spearhead cross-functional, multi-level team focused on improving company-wide internal communication, resulting in executive leadership implementing team’s recommendations
- Provide strategic and operational guidance to clients starting to implement Agile. Deliver Agile consulting, mentoring and training services to multiple clients ( Sr. Management, Sr. Stakeholders, Product Owners ), Scrum Masters and Delivery Team members and lead, coach and support them to develop strong Agile competencies
- Coached and trained product owner and Scrum Team and helped them in prioritizing features / refining product backlog items, definition of “Done”, demo, retrospective.
- Created a number of processes within the team: Roll-on process, Ramp up process, Estimation process, SOD Matrix, Vacation Tracker, EIT, RIT, TC Creation and Review process, ST Doneness matrix, Traceability Matrix these resulted in standardization of process
- Accomplished the target of meeting all the iteration check point and sign-off with clients as per schedule without even a delay of a single day
- Increased client business by providing expert opinion as a SME on EMT and also Integration of TemboSocial and Intelliresponse (SAAS) product with current platform
- Coordinated and performed in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new processes, and other preliminary or post-implementation support
- Can manage a flexible work schedule to accommodate different time zones.
- Worked on the continuous improvement of QA Process by reviewing and evaluating existing practices with standard testing guidelines