- 20+ years IT management of development, infrastructure and support efforts. Experience in telecommunications, financial services, banking, manufacturing, and consulting industries.
- Proven team leader in various organizational structures.
- Proficient in waterfall, Agile, iterative, RAD/JAD, express methodologies.
- Has worked for numerous consultant and software vendor firms; knowledgeable in RFPs, SOWs, fixed - price and Confidential estimating, budgeting, technical purchasing, cost control.
- Has managed up to 8 projects concurrently, development teams of 7 to 25 and projects up to $10 million.
- Has emphasized customer service and quality in all assignments.
Hardware: IBM Mainframe (MVS/JES, IBM 370, 43xx)
Minicomputers: HP 9000 ‘800’ Series, Confidential & Confidential /NCR, IBM RS/6000, HP/3000, SunMicrocomputers HP, IBM, Compaq, Dell, Gateway/2000
Mainframe: OS/390, MVS, OS/VS1, VM, DOS, TSO, related JCL and utilities.
Minicomputer: HP-UX, HP MPE, Unix SVR4 ( Confidential & Confidential, SCO), Sun OS Microcomputer Windows XP, NT, Unix, Novell Netware (NLM)
Mainframe: Cobol, Focus, ISPF (macros), Panvalet, Librarian, JCL (including procs, Clists, REXX), FTP, ‘IEB’ utilities
Minicomputer: Unix Java (JBoss, J2EE), XML, SQL,Cobol, C, Focus, shell scripts
Microcomptuer: MS Access, Powerbuilder, Cobol, SQL, Visual Basic, Paradox, SharePoint, Oracle Forms, PC Assembler, PC Focus, C, Lotus Notes, Excel, Crystal, MS Project, MS Word, BAT files, related utilities
Mainframe: IMS, ISAM/VSAM, Focus DB, DB2
Minicomputer: Oracle, MySql, Image, Informix
Microcomputer: Oracle, MS Access, MySql, Powerbuilder, Focus DB, worksheet files
Confidential, St. Louis, Missouri
- Coordinating building sale, new location evaluation, move, salvage operations for non-profit organization.
- Organizing effort, estimating, scheduling, managing, reporting status, gathering requirements, interfacing with various vendors.
Consulting Senior PM
- Managed 4 software development / conversion projects concurrently.
- Planned, resourced, controlled, reported on projects and progress.
- Sales, sales support, and data warehouse applications.
ConfidentialConsulting Senior PM
- Estimated, planned, coordinated efforts of remote designers and developers.
- Generated status reports for team and stakeholders.
- Functioned as DBA.
- Managed 3 CRM/Ordering enhancement projects. Delivered code enhancements in CTAP, AOP, OSSAPI. Interfacing with OM, TPV, BRE, CTG.
- Managed local and offshore resources to deliver projects in dynamic, unstructured environment. Coordinated with client development and support resources.
- Was responsive to shifting client, IT, Xavient requirements while still maintaining effective control and reporting processes.
- Contributed to Xavient internal methodology.
- Automated state reporting, maintenance scheduling.
- Standardized infrastructure
- Organized, documented operations
- Management reporting
- Managed requirements analysis, design, development, and delivery of Confidential ’s release of SMP 4.0 Commercial Voice for a major client, as well as enhancement projects.
- Handled all client facing negotiations for beta test client of major enhancement.
- Responsible for budget, onshore/offshore resources, project planning, major business requirement documentation, quality control and risk analysis.
- Unix, MS Windows, Java, C++, SQL, Oracle, Apache
Senior Consultant/Project Manager
- Coordinated delivery of design documents with client and off-shore development centers.
- Facilitated client review meetings, revision coordination, estimating.
- Implemented issue tracking database and management status reporting.
- Worked with both Confidential and Confidential & Confidential PMOs to meet all methodology deliverables and audit criteria.
- Unix, MS Windows, Cobol, C++, SQL, Oracle, Lotus Notes
- Managed medium sized infrastructure projects enhancing Confidential & Confidential ’s DSL Order Management System.
- Implemented automated issue reporting that became the template for company-wide infrastructure issue reporting.
- Tailored and implemented in-house methodology (EXPRESS) for infrastructure projects.
- Unix, MS Windows, JBOSS/J2EE, C++, SQL, Oracle, MySql
- Supervised a 7 person team of developers that delivered customized financial services solutions to telecommunications companies.
- Managed a client wide software support group.
- Unix, NT network environment. Cobol, C++, Focus, SQL, Oracle, MS Access, Lotus Notes.