- Project Management experience wif more than eight (8) years’ experience in both infrastructure and application fields.
- Five (5) years’ experience managing complex ERP projects in a mid - market environment. Managed teams in teh development and maintenance of test deliverables, meeting schedules, monitoring progress and provide accurate timely reporting to management.
- Managed implementation of Scrum, an agile product for development and project delivery.
- Used SBOK methodology applicable to portfolios, programs, or projects of any size or complexity to create a product or service.
- Managed agile collaborative Plan View Enterprise methodology wif Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Development Managers, Developers and Resource Managers to ensure efficiency, productivity and adapt to change. Moved between agile and waterfall approaches depending on project specifics and client goals, creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules and work breakdown structures.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software projects using Agile methodologies and managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment wif multi-function teams.
- Responsible for managing infrastructure-based engagements including data center consolidation, network transformation, server migrations, end user application deployments and others.
Confidential, Merrill WI
Infrastructure Project Manager
- Managed internal aspects of teh migration including external vendor integration points and communication connections.
- Managed migration of both internal and externally hosted applications to teh Cloud utilizing newer cloud hosting technologies.
- Experience wif IT components of projects as integration, conversion/migrations and decommissioning solutions.
- Led internal planning and implementation for migration of teh company’s primary data center, in coordination wif IT Leadership Team and third party service provider.
- Managed enterprise scale server hardware deployment and environment maintenance in MS Windows Server platforms, Active Directory, DFS, Storage solutions and Virtual environments
- Working knowledge of CISCO Firewall/Switches and Routers (IOS), as well as data center wiring and overall network connectivity strategies
Senior Project Manager
- Initiate project proposals, project charters, and statements of work.
- Create and managed project control documentation, including requirements documentation, work plans, timelines, budgets, resource plans and knowledge transfer plans.
- Managed project budgets, risks, issues and change control process.
- Responsible for teh complete development lifecycle of teh agency software systems; including gathering requirements, database management, software development, testing, implementation, user follow up, support and Project Management.
- Managed data center migration/consolidation/relocation projects.
- Translates teh client’s migration business requirements into specific system, application, or process designs in support of teh data center migration.
- Identify functional requirements and assists in identification, justification and design of teh migration solution.
- Consolidation/Relocation: Manage planning, project management, and implementation for Computer Room Consolidation and Data Center Relocation due to acquisitions, business moves, close outs or other business applications.
- Provide teh planning, technical expertise and resources to prepare teh mission critical backup power and other facilities equipment for removal, loading, transport, relocation and installation.
Project Manager/Cloud Operations Manager
- Developed, implemented and maintained a stable incident management process using ITIL’s best practices such as Remedy Incident and Problem Management providing a comprehensive visibility into teh vital connections between IT infrastructure and business services. Result reduces teh number of incidents handled, improve resolution times and prevent future incidents. As incidents are resolved, a comprehensive training and out-of-teh-box ITIL best practices are introduced.
- Managed team responsible for maintaining teh corporate fee schedules.
- Conducted financial analysis to determined impact of all proposed fee schedule changes for senior management review.
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
Project Manager/Release Manager
- Responsible for providing cost effective solutions that are scalable, efficient and secure while ensuring adherence to industry accepted coding standards.
- Assessed standards for application development and defines best in class development standards, methodologies and policies to address teh rapidly growing business requirements and environment complexity while managing security risk.
- Managed resources that support company’s network infrastructure, internal and external communication systems and provide desktop support.
- Collaborate wif internal project managers to outline client requirements, represent client interests, help prioritize delivery efforts, and ensure excellence in output.
- Keep up to date wif key developments at assigned clients and communicate these to internal teams when relevant.
- Led Remediation Plan to make an infrastructure change to accommodate teh vendor who will provide teh application for teh project.
- Remediation includes data and network segregation, two-factor autantication, encryption and physical security measures.
- Managed support and ensure availability of vital corporate applications including ERP and CRM systems.
- Negotiated and provided project documentation to teh project sponsor and involved stakeholders.
- Recognized organizational limitations and uses corporate culture and resources to eliminate barriers when possible. Resulted in a good business relationship wif teh client.
Project Manager/Transition Manager
- Managed and provided support in conducting routine software audits of Microsoft based servers to ensure compliance wif established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Managed Windows 7 rollout for 15,800 laptops and PCs in teh U.S. and 1,200 laptops in Canada and Germany.
- Included managing setup and configuration of users’ data on a schedule to be migrated to teh data center.
- Ensures group of users’ data is synchronized and ready to be migrated, and moving users in Active Directory groups to begin migration process.
- Managed teh different phases of End User Computing Transition - Planning, Knowledge Acquisition (KAP), Secondary Support, Primary Support and Stabilization until to make sure timeline is met for “Go Live” date and Operations Readiness of End User Computing.
Project Manager/Transition Manager
- Managed IT Operations activities which involve managing and planning a production schedule for jobs and implement/control production schedule.
- Managed Transition Planning for IT outsourcing go through Knowledge Acquisition Phases (KAP) and Checkpoints for Client sign-off.
- Transition includes Network, Database, Service Desk, End User Computer and other critical applications.
- Managed Project Plan to ensure that deliverables are on track by providing guidance to team members around assignments, tasks, priorities, and timeframes.
- Drives plan refresh activities based on direction from Program Manager and input from Program and Project Leads, and updates Project Plan in alignment wif teh overall Program Plan.
- Managed 5,800 PC Windows 7 refresh which includes build, software installation, wiping out data from old equipment, data transfers and testing.
- Completes all required documentation of installation including a quality assurance sheet to ensure accurate billing wif respect to warranty contract, proper processing of defective products and timely vendor returns and reimbursements.
- Managed end user computing Knowledge Acquisition planning phase involving scope of work, gathering data from due diligence document, creating transition plans, staffing, project plan, and creation of procedure manuals and technical documents for client.
Deployment and Budget/Issues Project Manager
Confidential, Franklin, WI
- Refresh PC and AD environment delivering new PCs and laptops utilizing Windows 7, Office 2007 and IE8.
- Global restructure of Active Directory instances into an organized global structure.
- Initiate meetings wif application support resource, application teams and Rollout Project Manager to discuss issues on non-compliance.
- Communicate and hold weekly meetings wif schedulers and Windows 7 Contacts to discuss issues and non-compliance of applications effecting teh rollout schedule.
- Analyzes and updates teh Windows 7 “Resource Forecasting” spreadsheet weekly and monthly to reflect previous and current month’s “burn rate” variances against projections.
- Discuss wif Rollout Managers teh best course of action if teh previous or current month’s forecast TEMPhas a discrepancy vs. teh actual numbers. Resulted in a very through report to teh client.
- Managed infrastructure build in coordination wif operations team to deliver scope of work on time and wifin budget.
- Managed project budget, maintains appropriate records and documentation when necessary and maintains and stores all project documentation.
- Coordinated teh review and approval of teh project at teh start of each Release.
- Managed delivery of all phases and components of teh IT solution to production wif teh appropriate software release and software configuration to ensure project meets AT&T IT standards and project quality, and that requirements for project performance process are adhered to.
- Managed projects in a matrix organizational structure, wif superior coordination of user acceptance testing of final IT infrastructure and software development deliverables through iterative evolutions.
- Managed multiple simultaneous projects in a matrix organizational structure, wif superior coordination of user acceptance testing of final IT infrastructure and software development deliverables through iterative evolutions
- Manage teh project from initiation through implementation by path following teh project’s defined software process ITUP and Prism, includes coordination, review and approval of teh Project Development Plan (PDP) at teh start of each Release.
- Managed projects in a matrix organizational structure wif superior coordination of user acceptance testing of final IT infrastructure and software development deliverables through iterative evolutions.