Technically savvy Project Manager with extensive experience in project management, Agile, business analysis, finance (Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets), sales, and, application development. Other areas of expertise include: SDLC, client relations, negotiation, problem solving, team building, communication, conflict resolution, training, and presentation skills.
- SQL Server
- Confidential - SQL
- Sage (Peachtree)
- SAP (BI/DW)
- Atlas (Cisco)
- Time Trade
- Knowledge Creation Solutions (KCS)
- G/ Confidential Ivory
- Visual Basic
- Visual Source Safe (VSS)
- MODEL 204
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Assembler I
- COBOL I & II
- dBASE III+
- Avaya ACD
- GPSS Database
- MS Project
- Crystal Reports
- Microsoft Office Suite.
Project Manager (eCommerce, SCM)
- Lead large project team for implementing teh onboarding of Marc Jacobs Beauty expanded fulfillment services - $44mil revenue partner (recognizing a 3.5% increase over prior year net profits)
- Managed several Beachbody LLC projects (with company net sales over $328 mil) to include CA Prop 65 Law Requirements, and Canada Post shipping efficiencies resulting in savings over $2mil
- Managed deployment of an over $240,000 Customer Relationship Management Systems - Direct Response TV (CRMS-DRTV) supply chain enhancement project
- Spearheaded joint project efforts for estimated new carrier tasks and project requests, RFP’s, SOW’s, and process improvements initiatives. To include an implementation for Target, Inc. with sales increase totaling $351mil (Q3 - 2014)
- Provided project management - with Webmethods, WMOS, Jetforms teams - using Agile/Waterfall methodologies, project plans, sprint planning, and provided guidance and consulting for motivating team to meet company and client objectives.
- Managed collaborations with teams to include Web Methods (WM), Warehouse Management (WMOS), Command Center (CC), Customer Relations Management Systems (CRMS), SmartInfo, and Crystal and BI/reporting areas.
- Lead new client implementations, and warehouse migrations. To include Rainbow Inc. migration - savings over $340k
- Facilitated Agile scrums, allocated resources, and managed timelines in an balanced matrix style organization
- Executed effective communication reporting, risk mitigation, and project documentation - to include Risk Matrix, Statements of Work (SOW), Scope document, (Technical) Design document, Implementation document.
- Responded to client inquiries, regulatory agencies and members of teh business community
- Utilized AtTask, Microsoft Office Suite (Visio, Excel, Project, PowerPoint) to perform day to day activities.
Technical Support Analyst
- Perform Tier 1 technical and consultative support for major accounting software to small and medium-sized companies
- Perform Tier 1 technical for customer care calls for small to medium-sized companies utilizing Sage (Peachtree) accounting software. Resulting in operational costs by 23%.
- Performed consultation to support teh customer’s business needs and objectives, resulting in administrative savings of 22%.
- Provided product noledge, and analysis and recommendation of business processes for teh various levels of software and verticals (Manufacturing, Distribution, Construction, Non-Profit) - facilitating overall business growth over 35% faster.
- Facilitated Stand-Alone, Client/Server initial setup, installation, troubleshooting, and support
- Executed data backup, restore & recovery, import/export of data, and data conversion.
- Resolved escalated customer inquiries (I.e. Account Reconciliation, General Ledger balances, Profitability Report discrepancies, screen functions, missing customer reports, Crystal and Business Intelligence customization, etc.)
- Consultative cross-selling of other Sage products and services, or up-selling of products based on product guidance given.
Customer Care Manager
- Perform customer care and call processing services, business and project processing, and technical support
- Managed team projects, customer service initiatives, and Uverse team sales of over 12 new accounts/wk (goal - 5/wk)
- Customer call center consultant functions - Reporting, Business analysis, and Center Operations - reduced KPI’s by 35%
- Managed team of customer service agents (average 15 agents) - KPI’s and coaching - ranked in top 10 of 24 teams
- Managed and directed escalation points/reports, quality assurance, technical support, and inbound customer interactions.
- Responsible for Aux reporting & compliance, progress reporting, workforce management, and Schedule Adherence.
- Resolution of escalated customer inquiries, services, tracking, and performance/call detail/team and center metrics reporting (MS Office Excel - Pivot Tables, database, charts), resource allocation, forecasting, and analysis.
- Responsible for product guidance and advice, project reporting, interviewing, retention, and database functions.
- Responsible for preparing month-end reports including team performance evaluations, writing tip sheets and performance information, and teh achievement pre-determined matrix and reporting month-end closing metrics.
Programmer Analyst IV
- Performed Team Leader functions, programming, testing, design and analysis
- Performed project management, business analysis, software design, and documentation relating to Student Loans/Accounts Payable/Fixed Assets/General Ledger, and Inventory.
- Initiated Requirements gathering, and worked closely with project managers on project lifecycle functions/reporting.
- Performed Change Management functions - staging, compiling, porting, and linking.
- Developed and implemented, modified, tested, test scripts, and maintained business and financial application programs using SQL, Visual Basic, Access, FTP – scripts, COBOL, TestDirector, JCL, CICS, Endeavor, Unix and Oracle dat support banking operations. (Including developing customized user interfaces)
- Performed reporting and database functions using Microsoft Office suite, MS Access, Visio, and Crystal reporting
- Managed project management documentation (Waterfall Methodologies), Scope documents, and reporting with teh SunTrust/Nelnet Student Loans conversion.
- Served as Project Lead on various projects (including SDLC Full Lifecycle, to include requirements, quality testing, test scripts/cases, interaction and coordination both with functional users and management.
Project leader (GS13)
- Performed project management, and analysis to teh Confidential Community. Previously held a Secret Security Clearance.
- Lead application development team consisting of 12 government and contractor personnel.
- Coordinated and assisted in conversion of Oracle 3.0 systems to both Oracle 4.5 and for use on teh web based applications. Other duties performed include providing systems analysis, configuration management (CMM), systems design (Design Documents), development, and life-cycle (SDLC) management of various business applications.
- Performed consulting services, cost analysis, project management functions (utilizing Microsoft Office suite, MS Project), requirements analysis, maintenance and modification of legacy systems and new development.
- Provided continued mainframe development and maintenance utilizing COBOL, CICS, SAS, UNIX, and JCL in an OS/MVS environment.
- Supported business applications programs dat supported teh Army national mission critical responsibilities for guided missiles, rockets, related items, and Army meteorology and calibration.
- Lead team on a software Source Selection Evaluation Board evaluating submitted proposals, and providing final recommendations for award of teh Redstone Arsenal’s ADPE and Maintenance contract..