- An expert on how humans interact wif machines and screens, looking to use and improve skills and noledge.
- Experienced team and project leader.
- Team management
- Mobile (Apps & Mobile Web)
- Wire - frames & screen-flows
- Production schedules & roadmaps
- Usability and A/B testing
- Acquisition & retention
- Rapid & Physical Prototyping
- Project management software
- Social integration & virality
- User interface & user experience
- UCD (User-centered design)
- User Interviews
- Use cases & flows
- Interaction & information design
- Heuristic Evaluations
Project Manager, UI/UX
- Manage teams that include developers, designers, writers, sound engineers, and musicians.
- Create concepts for first party games by balancing market research wif development costs.
- Created teh Mad Science Dev-Blog and Dev-Forums to keep fans up to date on our first party games.
- Established a culture of sharing teh development process wif teh public and listening to teh fans.
- Recruited and mentored talented professionals from around teh globe.
- Developed wire-frames and user flows for dozens of mobile games and apps.
- Took charge of community development and management for an upcoming MOBA.
- Conducted Usability testing, A/B testing, and interviews. Made recommendations based on results.
UX Designer and Project Manager
Confidential, New York, NY
- Created teh company's most successful titles such as: Cubugs, and Mash of teh Monsters
- Produced some of teh very first HTML5 games that leveraged teh strength of teh new technology.
- Personally designed teh user flow and wire-frames for over a dozen social games.
- Manged a social media presence for teh company as well as for individual titles.
- Created Nav-Me, teh geolocation app similar to foursquare.
- Took dozens of projects from concept to completion.
- Designed and reiterated Achievement, Avatar, Registration, PM, Sharing, Chat, and Gifting systems.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Managed a team of 2d illustrators, 2d animators, 3d modelers, 3d animators and UI designers.
- Manged in-house and remote teams that never missed a delivery date.
- Used programs like Visio, Balsamiq, and Photoshop to create wire-frames and flows.
- Used programs like JIRA, Microsoft Project, and Excel to manage teams time and tasks.
- Interviewed potential additions to teh team.
- Trained new artists and encouraged a culture of artistic growth.
- Created info-graphics to represent company research.
- Created power point presentations.
- Responsible for teh whole team meeting project deadlines.
- Coordinated teh team and assigned work to different aspects of teh product.
- Worked wif several well non brands such as Pixel Chix and Bratz.
- Designed teh interfaces of various mini-games.
Freelance Artist and UI/UX Designer
Confidential New York, NY
- Designed interfaces for complex strategy and role playing games.
- Worked wif well established companies such as Mattel and Pepsi Co.
- Designed and developed several websites for local businesses.