- 15+ years experience working in the technology sector as an IT Program Manager, improving performance, streamlining operations, and delivering cost - effective solutions for innovative management of critical information.
- Demonstrated record of success in diverse IT enterprise environments, e.g., developing enterprise IT strategic vision and managing/supporting/ consolidating customer networks, systems and business applications.
- Extensive knowledge and use of innovative tools/techniques, best practices and PMI/ITIL philosophies to improve operational efficiency/scalability of clients’ networks/ infrastructure (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- Solid track record in managing and supporting IDIQs to include TSA/DHS, DoD, LOC, AOC, US Senate (SAA), DOT, DOC, EOP, DOL, USCP, Census, FBI, CIA, NSA, Confidential, and Freddie Mac
- Relevant Microsoft, ITIL and project management certifications (MCSD, MCSE, ITIL v2, PMP)
- Strong advocate of ITIL/PMI philosophies and best practices
- Enterprise Architecture/FEA
- IAAS, SAAS, PAAS, Cloud-First Readiness
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Top Secret (Inactive/Agency Specific)
- Manage the strategic and operational governance processes as a member of the senior management team.
- Lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the organization.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate IT organizational structure that supports the needs of the business.
- Establish IT departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures.
- Identify opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in IT systems and resources, including staffing, sourcing, purchasing, and in-house development.
- Develop, track, and control the information technology annual operating and capital budgets.
- Support application development, requirements gathering, use case analysis and line of business management.
- Work wif stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- Ensure the efficient utilization of IT resources - including personnel and equipment - across the organization.
- Oversee all reports and documentation related to network and systems operations.
- Conduct system feasibility studies and testing.
- Develop and implement all functional policies and procedures, including those for network architecture, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment.
- Manage operations staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
- Oversee operations-related projects and project portfolio.
Senior Program Manager
- Program Management and Administration (Task Identification & Prioritization, Scope/Planning Management, Resource Management, Scheduling, Project Portfolio Management, Performance Management, Management & Status Reporting, Program Planning)
- Cloud-First systems design and management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Supported WIA BI programs and reporting system for DOL and DLS (Cognos, SAP, ETL)
- Quality Management (Quality Assurance Planning, Quality Assurance Implementation, Project Audits, Issues Management, Contingency Planning)
- Risk Management (Risk Management Planning, Risk Mitigation, Risk Watch List, Risk Reviews, Independent Risk Assessment (as needed), Risk Management Training)
- Change Management and Control (Change Control Processes, Scope Change Review and Approval, Issue Escalation, Project Reporting, Continuous Improvement)
- Supported planning, design, development, implementation, integration, and execution management of DOL Federal Enterprise initiatives \
Task Order Program Manager
- Interface between Government Program Manager and Project Manager, Executive Engagement Manager, Develop and manage integrated project plan, (schedules, costs and resources)
- Implemented, supported and managed the SBA’s CA Enterprise tool suite to include: Service
- Assist the government in defining the project scope, deliverables, requirements and funding for projects, and setup PMOs for both the Office of the Chief Technology Officer and Office of the Chief Financial Officer
- Develop templates, standard process and procedures; bring best practice to the SBA
- Analyze issues and problems; recommend solutions on software and hardware selection and/or system integration
- Present formal and informal briefings to technical and non-technical members of the government client
- Established an EPMO forthe SAAby creating and executing project and program management processes, tools, and templates for the management of scope, change control, schedule, risk, communications, quality, EVM,and governance. Additional duties includedconfiguration management, installation,deployment andend-user training.These processes were implemented in an Enterprise Microsoft Project Server and Enterprise Primavera environmentsupporting over 400 end users, and92 simultaneous programswif values ranging from $50k to $75mil.
- Supervises and directs Program Office project managers - mentors, counsels, set performance standards and monitors portfolio performance.
- Educates Project Managers and Business Sponsors regarding project management methodology and project management best practices.