- 10+ years Project Management experience.
- 10+ years Business Process Improvement experience.
- 10+ years Data Analysis, creation of KPIs, divisional scorecards, executive report outs.
- Experienced in Change Management methodology.
- Experienced in a variety of Software systems.
- Great communication, coordination and leadership skills.
- Thrive within Team Management and as an individual contributor.
- Self - motivated, proactive, driven, diligent and dependable.
Project Management Software: Microsoft Project Server, Office 365 Suite, Project Web App, SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 , Jive, SmartSheets, PeopleSoft, Oracle (Financial, iSupplier, iProcurement, Agile PPM), Primavera, SAP, Vistex & various internal ERP solutions.
Software: Microsoft Office Suite 2007/2010/2013 , Visio, Lync, GoToMeeting, Outlook, Neotaris, Kronos, Google Suite, WebEx, TrackWise
Confidential, Hillsboro, OR
- Project Manager for Manufacturing & Packaging Pharmaceutical products.
- Responsible for planning, tracking, and reporting for large-scale, highly complex project scopes.
- Manage and track status of work plans and deliverables.
- Present project management recommendations and escalate issues to work stream leads and support issue/resolution activities.
- Provide weekly/monthly Project status to Project Team, Work Stream Leads and Portfolio Management.
- Direct project communications and ensure that all project stakeholders and customers are fully informed of project status.
- Align resources across functional areas to achieve project and portfolio goals.
Confidential, Hillsboro, OR
Business & Process Improvement Analyst
- Support “The Confidential Experience” Marketing Program within the North American Retail Sales and Marketing Group.
- Maintain program schedule and risk management to ensure that deliverables are met on time and within budget.
- Creation and management of program collaboration site and shared drives.
- Creating, improving, and documenting all program processes using process maps, workflows and technical diagrams.
- Coordination of team for new process improvement initiatives and change management processes.
- Communication of program funding allocations, vendor claims and payments.
- Production and communication of a variety of reports and presentations as needed for Division Director.
- Asset Management plan development and execution within program.
- Acquisition, inventory management and dispositioning of all OEM hardware used for program.
- Review of weekly audit data and weekly issue logs, ensuring issues are identified, logged and tracked to closure.
Confidential, Portland, OR
Project Manager/Engineering Process Improvement
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities for an Enterprise Project Management System to ensure goals are met on time and within budget.
- Office 365/MS Project Online Pilot to Production
- Eight month Pilot across two Engineering Divisions. Included: Directors, Team Lead Engineers, Design Engineers, Product Managers, Product Coordinators, Corporate Resource groups and Manufacturing Plants. Locations: United States, Canada, UK, Philippines and China.
- Partnered with IT architecture and engineering teams, determining technical solution options aligned with business needs.
- Facilitator of communications with pilot teams business leaders, defining business requirements, producing user stories, use cases and management of business backlogs.
- Implementation of MS Project Server (On-premise)
- IT Systems Implementation across three Divisions: Engineering Groups, Sales and Marketing Groups, Product Groups, Corporate Resource Groups, Manufacturing Plants and outside vendors. Locations: United States, Canada, UK, Philippines, Australia and China.
- SharePoint Administrator - SharePoint Design and layout, documenting processes, creation of work instructions, end user, etc.
- Office 365 Administrator - Implementation, licensing, permissions, look and feel, MSP Server, RBS, Resource Pool, report building, end user, change management processes, etc.
- Data Analysis and metrics reports for Engineering Department. Use of Dashboards to represent KPIs on an executive and team level. Use of MSP Dashboards, SharePoint Data cubes and Excel Services BI.
- Change Management Coordinator for seven Engineering Teams across three divisions.
- Coordinate and maintain:
- Cross of fellow personnel in Project Management skills, tools, process design, workflow, change management, 5S and increasing efficiency.
- Coordination of meeting facilitations on a weekly basis. Meeting Leader for five Engineering Teams; Responsible for Team Leads in meeting efficiency, project management, updating project status, best practices, and ensuring consistency for each meeting.
- Coordinator of process development and SOPs between Directors, Product Managers, Product Coordinators, Design Engineers, and Consultants to develop logic driven project scope and timelines
- Leader of Process Improvement Kaizen Events and coordinator of Vendor Sessions.
Confidential, Vancouver, WA
Assistant Project Manager
- Team SharePoint Site maintenance - Creation of documentation for Project Scheduling, Project Analysts and Project Management teams, processes and procedures, resources, etc.
- Coordinating of data between Resource Managers, Program Managers, Project Managers, Project Analysts, Design Engineers and other personnel to create, analyze and develop logic driven project scope and timelines.
- Coordinating of Resource allocations - Project Management, Environmental, Real Property, Engineering Design and internal/external Construction groups.
- Project work and critical path activities, proactively identifying and solving project scheduling issues using cross team coordination and communication skills.
- Cross of fellow personnel in Workflow, Methodologies and Technologies related to managing projects, problem-resolution, weekly status of project schedules, Fiscal Year baselines, demand/capacity planning and process engineering.
- Various SSRS report generation for key stakeholders of current Projects on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Interviewing, new hire and mentoring.
- Support and maintain:
- Master Project Schedules and Work Order level Project Schedules.
- Project SharePoint Workspaces - Project Schedules, PMPs, Design drawings, Project Estimates, Team Members, Site pictures, Calendars, etc.
- Customized reporting of project status per Project Manager.
- Technical workflows and Process Design via Visio and PowerPoint Presentations.
- Schedule Creation Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Open communication with Design, Technical and Analytical teams: Assist in data migration, process workflow and project management solutions to operational issues.
- Project Management Plans and Project Team selection across Design and Construction groups.
- Site Visit Meetings, Agendas and Meeting Notes.
Confidential, Portland, OR
Owner/ Project Coordinator
- Own and operate five residential rental properties.
- Evaluation and negotiation of property for purchase; interviewing of tenants; negotiation of rental agreements.
- Supervise and assist in capital improvements and repairs for four residential units.
- Appoint, oversee and train team, including construction, maintenance, and clerical workforce.
- Planning and consulting on home renovations; seek and assess bids; appoint and supervise subcontractors; coordinate delivery of services.
- Travel and arrange financial analysis for potential property possessions.
- Document control: Hard files, database, electronic folders and web-based document management.
Confidential, Portland, OR
Retail Sales Associate
- Top sales producer and department lead.
- Department Business Analyst with the following responsibilities:
- Company planning, merchandise planning and cost allocation.
- Inventory Planning and Management; Maintained operational efficient inventory levels by analysing key metric historical data and current trends to plan sales, receipts and margin; Led and influenced team through collaboration with key business partners to align detailed financial plans to a comprehensive tactical strategy.
- Supported ordering and tracking of inventory shipments; worked alongside corporate buyers.
- Creation of multiple internal reports to track movement of inventory monthly.
- Tracking and maintenance of product launch schedules.
- Managed department revenue by vendor and product line.
- Proven experience utilizing data to capture trends and make decisions for positive business Impact.
- Worked and communicated amongst a team of employees to exceed department sales figures.
- Trained employees on in-house ERP application, computer database management, selling, client communications and teamwork skills.
- Created promotional events to improve personal, product and department sales figures for vendors and company.
Confidential, North Bonneville, WA
Project Coordinator/Business Analyst
- Instrumental in the creation of a Real Estate Planned Unit Development, from concept to submittal for approval.
- Aided Lead Project Manager/Engineer in design and layout of project.
- Initiation, planning and management of PUD application processes using Microsoft Project.
- Creation, development and execution of corporation Business Plan and company website.
- Aided in Sub-contractor selection: Interviewing, contract negotiation, hiring.
- Development of Marketing Plan and marketing materials using Microsoft Project.
- Identifying, tracking and reporting of project schedules, action items, financial performance and risks to management.
- Business Management: Compiling, organizing and managing of all electronic and paper files using SharePoint; management of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable; tax preparation and filing; prepare, document and attend on-site and off-site meetings.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes