- I am a Product/Project Manager, Business Process Analyst, and Sr. Manager with over ten years of experience.
- I utilize sensible business strategy, product and project management, business process improvement, marketing and forecasting, and product and program development.
- These qualifications and skills have helped me achieve success helping companies improve their bottom line by increasing business efficiencies and focusing on their margins.
- I possess strong organizational, analytical, and strategic planning skills.
- Project Management
- Familiarity with Lean/Six Sigma processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Microsoft Visio
- Managed multiple locations and personnel
- High Sales Performance
- Strong interpersonal/leadership skills
- Effective written and oral communication.
- Diligent Project Manager offering a proven record of success - I was responsible and accountable for delivering large projects on-time, on budget, and meeting functional and quality specifications. I defined project scope, goals and deliverables that supported business goals in collaboration with senior executives. I also defined the project’s objectives and oversaw quality control throughout its life cycle. Estimated the resources and participants, selecting subordinates and teams needed to achieve the project goals, leading them across broad technical, financial and business disciplines. Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results. Met frequently to review progress, resolve problems.
- Business Strategist; I focused on analyzing business processes and determining root cause and recommending appropriate enhancements and or changes, utilizing the change management process, for inefficient processes, highlighting the key benefits of the changes.
- I utilized Microsoft Visio to prepare Product and Project Roadmaps/Process Flow Maps (PFM’s), helping to develop operating methods and new procedures. I streamlined or identified end to end processes which could be automated, and the business needs and requirements to do so. The PFM’s were also instrumental in training subordinates on best practices and functionality of programs.
- I arranged conference calls, skype meetings, and webinars with subject matter experts, multiple departments, cross functional teams, i.e., I.T., Compliance, Third Party Vendors, etc., and or clients to manage a project, process changes, and training on programs and processes.
- Created Standard Operating Procedures, which were also utilized to find efficiencies and inefficiencies in processes, and for training purposes.
- I managed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for Return on Investment (ROI), performing maintenance and quality control validations for each client to assure quality standards were being met and remediating errors. A goal of a zero % error rate ratio achievement was required, as well as completing tasks within the stated service level agreement (SLA).
- Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis of financial and statistical data. Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving global business environments.
- Forecasted and reported on project financials, data related to planned vs. actual project schedule, resources needed, as well as whether SLA’s were being met, maintenance and quality control, and production.
- Excellent Communicator; leveraged technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams. I conferred with Management to discuss costs, priorities, direction of activities, resources needed, quality control, reports required.
- Gathered and analyzed market trends, market analysis data, and competitors.
- Led and was accountable for determining the scope, goals, planning, tracking, and collaborating with other departments to roll out small to large projects like, creating and managing end user digital experiences i.e., website and mobile applications, and assuring database and software streamlined integration, connectivity, and security functionality.
- Determined departments and resources needed to accomplish project goals.
- Communicated with department Managers and led and supported project level resources and activities.
- Prepared and managed project reports after reviewing budget, status of the project at a specific time vs. what was planned, and whether the current resources were being utilized effectively and adjusting as required.
- I prepared reports utilizing such programs as, Microsoft Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Scheduling tools.
- Facilitated meetings and conference calls to discuss needs, requirements, progress, and solutions.
- Managed any issues that came up, or possible risks. Utilized Change Management forms and managed the process.
- Assured project deadlines were met and within budget.
- I Spearheaded the successful launch, training development, and ongoing management of consumer and business banking programs and services with an emphasis on consumer and business loans, new and existing products and services, and critical consumer fee income products and programs throughout their life cycle to grow revenue.
- Kept abreast of the competition and specific industries new product development, market trends, industry concentration, consumer behaviors, to assure we were competitive.
- Prepared business cases, demonstrating how we could increase revenue, cut costs, the current state, future state, why we should proceed with by a specific time, success factors.
- I was the voice of the customer, elicited requirements from customer and team, determined the product vision, defined the project scope, concept, design, strategy, roadmap, product pricing.
- Provided insight of the project/product action items (backlog), ownership, scope creep, performed risk assessments, and problem resolution.
- Led and supported project-level resources and activity to ensure the overall project/program goals were met.
- Conceptualized new solutions and enhancements to products.
- Analyzed, defined, documented, and implemented operational procedures and best practices.
- Supervised Regional Operations Managers, who performed branch audits to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Worked collaboratively with multiple departments, sales, compliance/audit, marketing, bank operations, training, and retail to assure profitability goals were met, and resolution of project issues were being handled efficiently.
- Provided effective management reporting and key strategic recommendations to senior management on a regular basis as an articulate communicator, performing analytical analysis of results, utilizing Microsoft Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Charts, and Schedules.
- I was responsible for the profitability and strategic direction of multiple products like;
- Mobile and Website user interface (UI) design and user experience (UX)
- Loan Origination - In charge of increasing loan origination and revenue by focusing on business integration, front end user experience with interface, process improvement, digitization and management of documents, overseeing bank operations, managing key performance indicators, monitoring service level agreements, loan servicing, verification process.
- Credit Cards & Debit Cards - Developed strategies for credit card acquisition, developing competitive media and marketing strategy, solutions for businesses to accept electronic funds transfer via Visa and Mastercard Point of Interaction, practiced POS industry standards and procedures, integrated pin pad terminals, oversee call center or mobile payments, and Gift Cards. Recommended product pricing, performed P&L data analysis and forecasting to determine profitability trends, monitored inventory, performed balancing and reconciliation, dispute resolution, created and monitored internal controls to mitigate risk and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Check Cashing – Launched new service to non-customers, increasing bank fee income and new prospect potential for account acquisition. Recommended product pricing, implemented internal controls, trained the trainers.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes