- Confidential is focused and competent Technical Manager with 17 years of IT experience in multiple technologies, functions and industries. Confidential possesses deep knowledge of IT industry combined with sound business vision and project management skills.
- He successfully executed high - visibility large scale ERP and Enterprise Data warehouse (EDW) projects in Waterfall and Agile Model at various domestic and International location under Banking, Insurance, Finance, Retail and Travel domain.
- He has worked closely with Architect and IT team to design and review data strategy, data mining, design, development and data security while adhering to the service delivery standards. He has good technical grasp on Big Data and Hadoop ecosystem.
- Confidential has worked with Senior Business and IT Management team to execute organization strategic initiatives. He has demonstrated success in winning and managing multi-million account conducting meetings, workshops and demos on business process and articulate how technologies can be used to cater business needs.
- His excellent communication and people management skills allow him to establish good rapport with customer and seen as ‘Trusted advisor’.
Project Management: Scrum Burn-Down Charts, Agile & Waterfall Methodology, JIRA, TFS
Database: Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, DB2-8.1, SQL-Server 2000
Operating System: DOS, Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows NT 4.x, AIX 3.5, Solaris 5.9, Linux
Tools: Denodo data virtualization, MS-Visio, TOAD, MS-Project, PVCS, Putty, PHIRE, SQL Developer, Tidal Scheduler, Veritas Cluster Server 5.0, Foglight, Trello, People Tools, Application Designer, People Code, Data Mover, Application Engine, Upgrade Assistant, Process Scheduler
Application Server: BEA WebLogic 9.2/10.3, IBM WebSphere 220.127.116.11 Application Server
Business Intelligence Tools: Tableau, Qlikview, Business Object 4.2, OBIEE 10g
Scheduling Tool: IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler 8.5, Tidal Enterprise Scheduler 5.3.1, Control-M
Big Data/Hadoop: Cloudera and Hortonworks distribution, Pig, Hive, Sqoop, HBASE
Technical Project Manager
- Worked with Enterprise Architect to come up with Solution Architecture document(SAD) about strategy to ingest data from Hadoop platform, legacy system and External vendors like Xactimate, Audatex to OA.
- Brainstorm with Architect and developer to decide about grain level of claims data and ingestion strategy to OA database via HIVE table, custom scripts and ETL mapping.
- Good understanding ofPartitions, Bucketingconcepts in Hive and involved in design of bothManaged and Externaltables in Hive to optimize performance.
- Design of EIP data from hybrid of Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) and relational Data Warehouses.
- Import and export data using Sqoop from HDFS to Relational Database Systems (RDBMS) and vice-versa.
- Coordinate with various ClaimCenter upstream and downstream about release data model change.
- Create Sprint Roadmap for Catalyst Property Operational Analytics and assimilate it into TFS and project plan.
- Submit project inception/planning, execution and closure phase in Gate tracker.
- Write project scope document, identify risk & dependency, create milestone so as to meet preset budgets and deadlines . Create project metrics and review status with leadership team for approved budget/hours.
- Load task/sprint in TFS, generate burn down metrics for sprint, perform scrum ceremonies, load and reconcile Clarity hours for project team and resource utilization.
- Weekly sprint progress status about current workload and submit new change request for adhoc requirement.
- Work with various vendors and contractors to fulfill project as well individual needs.
- Prepare presentations for management/clients that present insights clearly and efficiently.
- Provide leadership and oversight regarding design and implementation of Denodo Data virtualization to integrate data from disparate data sources and appear to as one uniform source.
- Good Understanding about Virtual Data Port Database setup, Domain, User, Roles and Privileges configuration and maintenance.
- Lead discussion around development of Data Virtualization Views, Base Views, Derived Views, Projection, Flatten Views, creation/access dashboard via various BI tools.
Account Engagement Manager
- Responsibilities includes build and nurture strong Customer Relationships, perform account mining, status report of the project with Clients, Application owners, Technology owners and management.
- Act as escalation manager with customers, delivery managers and technical teams for support & execution of concurrent projects.
- Successfully executed BITE (BI Teradata Engineering) project to integrate Orbitz BI/ETL to Expedia EDW system.
- Successfully started a new engagement with Expedia Online travel Agency - Egencia for data consolidation.
- Discussion with Senior Directors/leadership and develop familiarity with myriad data sources and analytic environment so as to provide holistic management of the underlying data ecosystem and application.
- Brainstorm with Hadoop Architect and technical team about movement of data using Sqoop from HDFS to Relational Database Systems (RDBMS) and vice-versa.
- ReviewedPig scripts to transform raw datafrom several data sources into forming baseline data.
- Good understanding ofPartitions, Bucketing, Managed and Externalconcepts in Hive to optimize performance.
- Periodic discussion with Expedia partners to understand, manipulate, and analyze data.
- Participated in discussion with Data and Cloud architect to transfer data from a legacy on-premise data warehouse to an elastic, open source data lake in the cloud
- Organize and facilitate sprint planning with Scrum Master, Product Owner and Scrum Team, release planning, daily stand-up scrum meetings and demos to identify and incorporate corrective actions when needed.
- Periodic Interaction with the key stake-holders and program managers to understand pain area, new BI requirements and expectations from on-going projects
- Effort estimation, sizing and planning for new engagement /projects, engage in a consultative mode and represent team in customer's Architecture and Solution review board meetings.
- Respond to RFP within Expedia other LOBs, procurement and conduct Demo during Sales Solution.
- Participate in each phase of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for manage your card account application (MYCA) and prepare project artifacts.
- Identify the Business needs and create technical documents determining impact from a technical standpoint.
- Design the software solution for the requirements as part of the Card Registration and Activation application.
- Involved in the requirement analysis, ETL design, development, testing and production support phases of this project
- Project Management - Manage project related information like Status Report, Issues and Risks, Assumptions, Change Management, Milestones, QA, project metrics data and Schedule Management. Spot warning signs of things going wrong and provide a decisive response to significant delivery challenges
- Agile Methodology - Organize and facilitate sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, Product backlog, review of Scrum Burn-Down Charts, review of PeopleSoft and ETL sprint plan, development, integration and post implementation activities.
- Delivery - Manage workloads and prioritize work across the teams. Review in-flight, upcoming deliverables, release management and prepare detail CAPA plan in case of any miss to avoid any such instance in the future. Tracking project dependencies outside of the project team's control and escalating issues as necessary.
- Team Management - To develop and facilitate workshops and training courses. Actively build and maintain a network of colleagues and contacts to achieve progress on objectives and shared interests
- Resource Management - Plan and schedule resource to the requirements of the business. Track project dependencies outside of the project team's control and escalating issues as necessary. Facilitate cross-group and cross-functional communications for issues resolution and updates
- Technical development - Responsible for building, configuring, performance tuning and running PeopleSoft application servers and process schedulers on UNIX and NT box. Configuration of EIP messages using Integration Broker for data exchange between PeopleSoft Finance and 3rd party applications
- Unix File restore, tar/untar the file on UNIX, ftp/download the file to/from external vendors, routine password change of database and PeopleSoft application account, ksh scripts, table export/import and PeopleSoft security
- Coordinate with Business users for User Acceptance Testing and other project teams on QA Testing and Performance Testing.
- Build and nurture strong Customer Relationships, engage in a consultative mode and represent team in customer's Architecture and Solution review board meetings.
- Leverage Cognizant's EIM and OSP COE teams for Technical assistance on Architecture, ETL design solutions.
- Manage Releases and liaise with IT and Business Users to implement the same.
- Received appreciation for successfully conducting two consecutive disaster recovery.
- Successfully completed Service ID Remediation project for critical ING technology Landscape.
- Attended training on Big Data and its ecosystem.
- Load and transform large sets of structured, semi structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze or transform stored data by writing Pig jobs based on business requirements.
- Capturing data from existing databases that provide SQL interfaces using Sqoop.
- Hands on experience in writingAd-hoc Queriesfor moving data fromHDFStoHIVEand analyzing the data usingHIVE QL.
- Work closely with CATE (CITI Architecture and Engineering) in Production and non-Production build and deploy.
- Attend client service review meetings; areas covered include performance reports, service improvements, new strategic initiatives, quality and processes.
- Coordinate and oversee development of Production Build sheet containing the details of Unix and DB server details, ID, volume/mount point of SAN storage etc.
- Act as a single-point of contact for ETL related project requirements and issues
- Involved in the requirement analysis, ETL design, development, testing and production support phases of this project
- Deploy routine Ab Initio tags, run Netezza SQL, WAR file deployment through the IBM Websphere console.
- Project Manager for PeopleSoft upgrade team - that included oversight of defining team, setting up test environments, regression and UAT testing which led to a successful implementation.
- Ensure development and review of FSD creation, DD preparation, Unit testing, QA testing/support, production deployment cum post production support
- Prepare the weekly project plan, upgrade strategy and deployment document, conduct workshop and demo for new release features
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements are adhered to and reported on regular basis to Senior Management team.
- Change and Incident management ensuring that ensure SLA’s are achieved and client expectations are met.
- Provide constructive challenge to senior management on change proposals which will affect own business area.
Senior DBA Lead
- Lead the PeopleSoft Admin team working for CORMIS project.
- I was responsible for the recommendation and implementation of PeopleTools based PeopleSoft migration tool PHIRE due to my prior experience with the tools
- Development of value adds to automate the historical process, reducing the time consumption for long running jobs.
- Worked as DBA with the additional responsibility as Onsite Project Manager.
- Project Management responsibility include Client interaction, change management processes, status reporting, team building and Transition management in terms of understanding the business processes
- Handling work assignment & work prioritization, backup coverage, track issues, Adhoc enhancements, change management & monitor the Production critical interfaces & related processes
- Prepare the Data Migration Strategy to upload the Legacy Data into the IMF Bolt-on Application using File Layout, Application Engine and SQR
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes