- Accomplished and seasoned professional wif 10+ years of experience as a; Program Manager, Project Manager and Agile Scrum Master.Served wifin diverse environments wif expertise in leading projects for infrastructure and software development; product and IT development, web and mobile development,eCommerce and Cloud.
- Worked closely wif InfoSec (Information Security) to ensure software and infrastructure met company policy.
- Embraced teh big picture as well as led at strategic and tactical levels. Successfully completed dozens of complex technical projects through teh full life cycle wif quality, reliability and wifin goals, resulting in high satisfaction from teh customers and stakeholders. Exceptional communicator at all levels; from senior VP through tactical teams.
- Analytical thinker wif proven problem solving skills. Communicated technical information to various audiences providing clarity and program status. Developed consistent reports; social media, PowerPoint presentations, Salesforce dashboards and Tableau visualizations.
- 10+ years leading local and remote engineering teams. Worked closely wif Information Security to ensure a hardened environment and policy compliance. Partnered wif third - party vendors in team collaboration; development through release and manufacturing through product deployment.
- Certified Scrum master since 2010, formally trained in PMP, and well experienced in Waterfall, Kanban and hybrids. Mentored teams to bridge multiple processes and transition to a fully functional SDLC. Resolved challenges through team collaboration and comprehensive training. Developed high-performance teams that delivered quality solutions. Built consensus among stakeholders and teams, kept projects on track even under difficult circumstances.
Successfully led programs in: PHP, C#, Java, .NET, C, HTML, CSS, SaaS and PaaS.
Excellence in methodologies: SDLC, Agile Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, CI/CD, TDD, PMP and hybrids.
Proficient: using JIRA, MS Project, Sharepoint, MS Office, PowerPoint, Visio, Salesforce, Tableau, SharePoint, Windows OS, OSX and social media.
Marketing Program Manager
- Strategic focus to facilitate teh functional coordination and execution of product launches and announcements at Confidential Cloud Summit events. Successfully delivered event goals by managing; scope, schedule and expectations.
- Worked wif training resources and vendors to facilitate operations for multiple presentations such as; Qwiklabs and Bootcamp. Supported 50+ events per year.
- Led project wifin teh Confidential Cloud Training and Certification organization to develop and offer online technical certifications to teh public. Manage a cross functional team of internal SMEs and remote software development vendors through teh project life cycle.
- Document teh business requirements (BRD), project schedule, facilitate meetings, coach new project manager, communicate at all levels and publish status reports.
- Direct teh development and implementation of systems and procedures for certification delivery. Build software applications and websites to host online exams. Work wif GTM and EDU organizations to reach out to teh community; schools, job centers and libraries. cloud. Confidential .com/certification
Confidential, Menlo Park Ca
Technical Program Manager
- Led multiple software and hardware engineering teams through teh life cycle of a NPI for a telecom wireless solution.
- Remote India team designed schematics and tested product hardware PCBs. Local software teams developed middleware and upper level software to control product. Development process used CI/CD, TDD. Software code and hardware architecture was open-sourced on project website. Responsible for all aspects of teh product life cycle from requirements collection through field deployment.
- Developed consistent reports and posted all information on FB intranet. Provided up-to-date project plans, schedules, facilitated meetings and resolved issues. Managed documentation; task tracking, NDAs, SOWs, POs and contracts.
- Project was successfully completed.
Confidential, Mt. View Ca
Developer Relations Program Manager
- Led program to select software development teams wifin teh community to partner wif Confidential and develop a telecom NPI, ARA phone. Responsible for a portfolio of 15 software development projects. Managed multiple projects concurrently wif external teams using best practices and Scrum methodology; story development, iteration and release planning, conflict resolution and risk management.
- Recruited resources, managed timelines, budgets, changes and consistent communication at all levels.
- Managed project tools and data repository on SaaS/PaaS environment. Used Salesforce for data analysis on products, program monitoring, team repository, consumer surveys and community feedback.
- Program was highly regarded by teh organization and community. However, program was canceled due to a change of company direction.
Confidential, San Jose Ca
Agile Scrum Program Manager
- Led a large and complex initiative to transition active customer subscription services wifin a SaaS environment. Successfully completed a portfolio of 18 projects leading multiple local and remote engineering teams. Solutions comprised of a combination of infrastructure and software development. Goals were to manage software subscription services on cisco.com including; enhanced payment transactions, data migration and customer product training.
- Responsible for all aspects of teh program; worked closely wif stakeholders to define business requirements, developed project plans, iteration management, facilitated meetings, recruited resources, maintained budget and timelines, and published timely and accurate progress reports through internal social media.
- Partnered wif Information Security to harden system and comply wif corporate policies.
- Teamed wif DevOps to manage multiple concurrent software releases.
- Successfully achieved seamless migrations and integrations that were transparent to external customers and saved teh company $750K annually by reallocating IT support resources.
Project Manager / Agile Scrum Master
- Products were for parent BT's digital and voice communications. Worked at teh strategic and tactical levels. Led software development and infrastructure teams through teh full product life cycle; requirements, planning, iteration and release management. Used best practices to resolve issues and close gaps.
- Managed project plans; prioritized backlog, schedule, budget, resource, change and risk management, retrospective and closure. Posted timely project information, status reports on social media.
- Project software development teams supported multiple products; for web and mobile services, Confidential Platform, PaaS environment providing tools and APIs for customers, Confidential For Salesforce, SaaS environment for customer data management, CRM, voice and email services.
- Developed and released mobile apps for iPhone and Android.
- Led projects using Waterfall and Scrum methods between parent company and Confidential . Coordinated multiple software releases across parent company and Confidential .
- Led project to move software and hardware equipment from UK, Virginia to BT data center in So. California.
- Improved team motivation and focus. Successfully completed projects on time and wif high quality solutions. Confidential was bought by BT and closed June 2012.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes