- Over 15 years of Strong experience in IT Project Management, IT architecture, Infrastructure deployment/management, Web Application development leading all aspects of software design, development, infrastructure set up, data migration including project management for forecasting, staffing, budgeting, risk mitigation, design, implementation, support applying Agile/SCRUM/Waterfall/RUP methodologies
- Certified Scrum Master holding an active CSM
- Seasoned project manager consistently delivering Enterprise solutions projects, managing off - shore/on-shore model and multinational teams across the globe.
- Recent experience project managing with Payments Product development and integration for Dynamic B2B payments as a Delivery Manager.
- Extensive experience in estimating, planning, executing, implementing, sustaining, reporting to PMO of software projects ( in Agile/SCRUM, Waterfall/PMI) .
- Strong experience in Infrastructure Project Management ( involving WebLogic deployment Clustered Servers, Oracle Coherence Cache, Oracle DBMS, various software and upgrades( Java upgrades, Unix server configurations, middleware integration tools (JMS, MQ), firewalls, F5 configurations for various load balancing needs, Active Directory / Identity management solution deployment)
- Strong experience in working with Business Partners, Architecture blueprinting, Roadmap Creation, Methodologies, principles, and tools
- Extensive experience in Top Down web services development using SOAP web services, RESTful Services, SOA approach. Designed solutions in various technology stacks for effective consumptions of web services.
- Strong experience in architecting and managing n-tier J2EE web applications for high availability and scalability
- Experience in managing projects that implemented EDI communication, Integration, Data Migration, Security principles / Authentication & Authorization protocols SAML, Active Directory, SSL s, RSA’s encryption algorithms, usage of encryption algorithms for data encryptions using AES256, AES128, implementing Oracle’s Transparent Data Encryption .
- Experience in leading as a technical PM large scale J2EE application architecture, from Requirements gathering, design, development, deployment through Implementation and production support
- Special interest in process improvement, system stability, application scalability, performance tuning, Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery processes and projects
- Proficient in managing project resources that are distributed
- Proficient in using a variety of project documenting and repoting mechanisms in waterfall and agile projects.
Integration / Delivery Manager
- Provided support as a Project Manager identifying and tracking various tasks involved in Integrating Confidential Payment solution for B2B Dynamic Payments with SAP Ariba product.
- Project managed with development team, and client engineering team, and business teams with SAP Ariba, Confidential and Commerzbank in finalizing the requirements scope for Integration.
- Project managed the requirement gathering and integration design needs, and integration testing requirements, testing strategy and testing processes with resources from various partners across the globe.
- Managed numerous vendor presentations on the product scope and requirements needs.
- Managed the project using Agile/SCRUM for development and PMI artifacts for reporting.
- Collaborated with a cross functional, cross company, global team ( SAP Ariba functional, Confidential development, Commerzbank functional teams )
Systems Architect / TPM ( Consultant)
- As a senior architect helping the Wholesale team in the architectural needs of various Commercial Card applications.
- Provided architectural directions in enhancing and configuring Oracle coherence servers for performance and High Availability
- Provided architectural guidance and support in numerous applications including AP Control file validation, CCER Image Processing, SMS Alerts for Commercial Card holders, Statements generation, Commercial Card Common Services, Commercial Card Core Processing, Supplier Analysis and On Boarding, infrastructure needs and configuration for various applications, and supporting any production issues related to performances, High Availability, Business Continuation and enhancements.
- Designed a cookbook for developing RESTful web Services, and integrating with Enterprise Service Bus ( Oracle Service Bus) in Wholesale application areas.
- Created the SAD ( Software Architecture Document and System Architecture Document ) for the next generation applications in the Commercial Card Wholesale portal applications.
- Created various architectural artifacts for the next generation applications in the Commercial Card Wholesale portal applications supporting responsive display across devices.
- Contributing member of creating various Architecture Guidelines, Architecture Alignment Documents, Data replication for High Availability ( using Cache technologies)
- Worked with the Data, Security and Infrastructure teams to create a holistic Architectural solution to meet project needs for entitlement, scalability, migration from SHA128 to SHA256, and enhancements for customer experience.
- As a support TPM helped with identifying various project tasks, coordinating with various partners across the globe, and different vendors, tracking and reporting status to senior management.
- Support TPM for infrastructure design and deployment for various application projects ( for implementing security patches, servers in the non-prod environment for Weblogic/Oracle/JMS/MQ/F5 configuration and deployment)
Environment: J2EE, Java, JMS, WebLogic, JBOSS, Apache, MQ, Data Power, SOA, Spring MVC, Web Services( SOAP and RESTful), WSDL, JSP/JS, AJAX,JASON, Subversion, Test Driven Development, Oracle 12g, Coherence, SQL 2010, PL/SQL, NDM, F5 Load Balancers, Fortify, RUP/UML/EA artifacts, VMWare
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Program Architect / PMO IT Project Manager
- Collaborated with business partners in providing architectural solution for EDI, Commercial Claim processing, Confidential coordination for processing Claims ( Home, InterPlan, Par), Medicare Claims processing, Federal Employee Program, Assessing and incorporating COTS products for GEMS mapping with processing ICD-10 claims, helping in the solutioning of BI integration with the COTS product for GEMS mapping in analytical reporting, coordinating with Network Management, Networx Pricer and Medical Management, implementing / integrating Case Tracker Dynamo for Authorizations with various applications including FACETS, RTMS, Shield Advance projects, architecting the necessary integrated test environments for ICD-10 efforts, and vendor coordination efforts for ICD-10 testing.
- Project managed the development for internalizing a few of the vendor products for prescription authorization ( CTD Dynamo), ICD-10 conversion (ICRM), Authorization/Authentication, NetworkXPricer, EDI ( 834, 835, 837)
- Detailing out the infrastructure needs for the NPE environments for the overall ICD-10 development and testing needs.
- Managed the HCR program in creating templates for the architectural deliverables, coordinating the architectural deliverables from various architects for reporting at the overall program level
- Managed and coordinated EDI transactions for ICD-10 implementation .
- Reported project status to the PMO on a regular basis.
- Created and presented architectural deliverables and project statuses to various internal review boards.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Applications Manager / System Integrator Manager / Scrum Master
- Functioned as a Project Manager reporting to the Cash Products PMO, and a Scrum Master responsible for the application development, tracking and reporting
- Managing all aspects of development and implementation of an ESB solution using IBM WebSphere Message Broker, MQ, Java technology for consolidating and modernizing Cash Product Office goals
- Responsible for consolidating one of the 14 applications from distributed Cash Operations to a centralized model
- Responsible for augmenting the development team, Requirement Scope finalization, Estimation of work efforts, plan, schedule, execute the development efforts following the Project Management methodologies
- Facilitate the architecture (for application and product implementation), design, testing and production implementation strategies in collaboration with various partners (SMEs, Business, National Business Experts, QA, Integration and Roll Out, National IT team)
- Project Budget $33MM in, with a team of 20+ core team members across the country
- Responsible for project metric reporting to C-Level officers
- Function as an Agile/SCRUM master for the application development, while responsible for metric reporting to the upper management using PMP methodology and artifacts.
- Responsible for 6-8 direct reporting resources
- Work with all levels of management in the Federal Information Technology Systems and Cash Product Office, National IT divisions
- Established the development Scope, Application Architecture and technology stack for the product
- Was trained in all aspects of People Management and People Management at the Confidential
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
IT Applications Solution Architect ( Consutant)
- Worked with the Data, Security and Infrastructure teams to create a holistic Architectural solution to meet internal customer needs.
- Leveraging in - depth technical knowledge and vision to advance Confidential s Architectural Capabilities and Maturity, produced Architectural road maps for Confidential processes, with specific emphasis on the Future State vision
- Performed architectural analysis, identified issues and provided solutions to the business partners on existing production issues.
- Helped the management in planning out implementations of existing roadmaps, by identifying architectural solutions
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Technical Project Manager (Consultant)
- Functioned as a TPM and Scrum Master managing all aspects of development and implementation of product and Production Support efforts for Basic Banking application for wholesale customers.
- As part of the merger between Wachovia and Confidential implemented parts of client conversion - data migration- application integration projects
- Coordinate with development resources from Offshore vendors, onshore consultants, business partners, various application owners and QA partners
- Project Budget 4.5MM in 2010, with a team of 20+ developers in an on-shore - off-shore model
- Responsible for Project metric reporting to PMO office
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Technical Project Manager
- Managed the projects using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience in leading large scale J2EE application development for Wholesale and Retail Payment Processing and Payment Receivables (from Requirements through Implementation, and production support)
- Extensive experience in web services development, SOA approach
- Designed and implemented high volume back-end processing related to Money Movement.
- Responsible for the Functional Specifications documents, and Technical Design Documents for various project efforts in Money Movement Solutions and WholeSale (Wachovia - WellsFargo Merger efforts) Integrated with Secured Secondary Authentication application, Fraud detecting applications, Data warehouse applications, Migration/Conversion applications, implementing FOEX applications including Foreign Transaction Reporting ( BSA) and integrating with Anti Money Laundering applications as art of Fraud detection and reporting.
- Project Managed implementation solutions using RSA’s two phased token-based authentication/authorization applications; architected and implemented Oracle’s Transparent Data Encryption(TDE) at table space as well as column levels.
- Experience in Security principles / Authentication & Authorization protocols SAML, Active Directory, SSL, RSA’s encryption algorithms, usage of encryption algorithms for data encryptions using AES256, AES128, implementing Oracle’s Transparent Data Encryption in banking applications ( both table space level and column level);
- Functioned as a pioneer project manager in implementing security vulnerability code scan / vulnerability test product ( Fortify) in Confidential web applications
- Designing the product solution and leading the project across multiple teams and applications using a variety of technology with specific focus on traceable/trackable money movement, back-end batch processes, performance and scalability
- Managing off-shore Statement of Work with a few major Indian outsourcing firms.
- Successful deployment of large applications (with emphasis on Back end batch processing framework and web front end) within original target dates, collaborating with infrastructure, implementation and production support teams, including providing the BCP solutions
- Contributing member in Architecture team, and Confidential R&D effort projects, such as Social Money
- Responsible for 10-12 onshore resources with extended team located off-shore
- Collaborated with various applications/systems, business, development, infrastructure, implementation and production support teams and all levels of management.
- Established the BCP processes for Payment Applications - employing HA solution implementations.
- Familiar with CMM/Six Sigma/SOX compliant processes
Environment: Hands-on experience in J2EE, SAML, SSL, AD-ENT, Java, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, Java Script, SOA, Web Services, MVC Design Patterns, Batch Framework, WebLogic, IDE Eclipse, Ant/Maven, Clearcase/ClearQuest/ Rational Tools, MQ, JMS, WSDL, XML, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Autosys, NDM, F5 Load Balancers, Fortify, RUP/UML artifacts, Agile/Scrum methodologies, IBM Mainframe and Interfaces
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Principal Engineer/Applications Architect/Technical Manager
- Integrated Statements Process with Automated Mailing Services
- Managing through complete Life Cycle applications and systems for performance in Statements Archival division — by way of using Network Attached Storage for data sharing across multiple platforms and applications, appropriate levels of data consolidation, data staging.
- Architected solution design for increasing process from 2MM customers to 10MM customers with millions of transactions; Large Volume complex batch processing spanning across platforms and different technology (IBM, Sync Sort, JCL, CA11 Scheduler, Autosys Scheduler on AIX, NDM for data movement, SAN/NAS architecture for data storage/ sharing across platforms, integrating with 3rd party vendor products such as Dialogue/Stream weaver, Web technologies Java, J2EE, WebSphere)
- Architected web/eStatements application for online statement viewing
- Successfully introduced RUP philosophies and artifacts to CRT
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes