- 14+ years of experience in the areas of Project/Program Management, Client Facing Solutions Delivery/consulting, Requirements Analysis, and Software Implementations.
- Proficient in planning, execution and delivery of projects, and eliciting and analysis of business requirements.
- Global Big 5 consulting experience.
- Project management, Planning, Execution & Control; on time within budget.
- Feasibility, cost/benefit analysis, (CSF/KRA, AS - IS, TO-BE, Gap Analysis), Statement of Work, SRS, Traceability & Scope management - CRC. Effort Estimates, Budgeting, Scheduling, KPIs/metrics, Conflict resolution, Risk identification & Management, Resource mobilization, Resource utilization; Monitoring; Experience managing large teams (17+ members), talent acquisition, determining compensation, and performance evaluation.
- Business & Systems Analysis.
- Functional & Non Functional specifications.
- BRD/PRD, UML/Use Cases. MS Project/Visio, CA Clarity, JIRAWaterfall, RUP, Agile; Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Platform: Oracle / SAP BODS ETL 4.2 / Datawarehouse / Unix / Sharepoint
- Responsible for initiation, planning, execution, and monitoring.
- Followed the onsite-offshore model.
- Key responsibilities included - scoping/de-scoping, estimation, forecasting, formulating project charter, plan, vendor management, resource planning on-boarding, Risk management, status reporting, managed the design, development, QA and UAT efforts and ensuring deployment into production.
- Simultaneously managed multiple projects including the pre-planning phase of (PCI) Payment card Industry-DSS compliance, payment vendor migration projects.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Project / Program Manager
Platform: J2EE / Oracle/Cassandra/JBoss/JIRA/Sharepoint/Splunk /Linux(Unix)
- Actively managed 1 program and 2 projects and deployments into 6 stacks
- Program - Data Center - Recovery Time Objective - 5 mins consisting 4 different streams - Codebase, DB, App Servers, Hardware/Software
- All changes to the code were done using Agile (SCRUM) methodology
- Cassandra migration involving incremental changes to the application and data migration from Oracle to Cassandra
- FCRA compliance and associated API changes - Vendor Acceptance Testing, Deployment planning and management.
- Creator and owner of release calendar including release sequence for 6 stacks and Dev, QA, Shadow, PerfTest, Preprod and production environments. Used ServiceNow for RFCs.
- Kickoff to delivery:- planning, scheduling, execution, tracking, communicating, variance management, reporting, testing and deployment into multiple stacks being used by millions of simultaneous users.
- Projects involving multiple applications and multi-location teams
- Managed the testing of the API involving multiple vendors/partners.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Platform: Unica / Aprimo / Oracle / AIX and LINUX (Unix) / Sharepoint
- Actively managed 4 projects as a PM; Involved in PM activity for 10 projects
- Resource, budget and schedule management for multiple simultaneous projects involving multi-vendor and multi-location teams (USA, India, UK)
- Individual Projects ranging from $150k - $300K in budget; Teams of 4 - 12.
- Successfully delivered (on time within budget) 6 projects
- Managed master project - Lending on Charge / Consumer Lending Program consisting 5 different sub-projects/teams.
- Coordinated between multiple project teams simultaneously in order to deliver on-time within budget; Teams are multi-vendor and multi-location.
- Ensured full utilization of resources and for achieving best possible outcome
- Identifying, quantifying and mitigating risks; variance management
- Selecting between multiple cloud based vendors for specific functionality
- Maintained a pipeline of current and upcoming initiatives and projects
- Reported status (e.g. KPIs) at various levels on periodic basis
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Platform: Informatica PowerCenter 8/Oracle 10G/AIX (Unix)
- Reduced the missed SLAs from 6 (per 30 issues) per month to zero.
- Formulated and executed a transition plan and a communication plan.
- Prepared a risk management plan to mitigate key risks of the project.
- Managed the team through the multiple cycles of analysis, design, coding, testing and deployment while ensuring SOX compliance.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Elicited and documented business requirements; formulated 20+ use cases for multi-channel B2C e-commerce/order management application’s order processing and payment processing modules - including credit card/debit card/smart cards/FSA cards, cash, MO, checks, bank deposits, cash loans etc. For planned retail locations. This also included associated accounting entries.
- Expanded the requirements beyond the Business Requirements Document
- Conducted Gap analysis between BRD and 2 vendor RFP responses.
- Formulated process flow diagrams and workflow diagrams that accurately represent detailed business process flow and compliance with PCI-DSS.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Platform: UML/ J2EE / Linux (Unix)
- Responsible for eliciting, documenting and structuring business requirements for the booking (order/shipment), billing, invoicing modules.
- Involves substantial interaction with multi-location teams (on-shore & off-shore).
- Analyzed, reviewed and obtained approval for more than 1000 business rules.
- Formulated use cases and UI specifications for core business processes including - order management/booking, billing, invoicing, associated accounts receivable entries. Prepared wireframes for the UI specifications.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
Platform: MS-Office/J2EE/Oracle 10G/UML/ Linux (Unix)
- Prepared responses for RFIs/RFPs utilizing various Microsoft Word/Excel/Visio.
- Led the high level requirement gathering for business case development.
- Analyzed functional and other business requirement documents; Gap analysis.
- Prepared project estimates, risk management and resource plans for projects.
- Implemented a consultant time/expense-tracking system.
- Assisting the stakeholders in establishing a technology selection criteria
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes