- 8+ Years Implementing (IT Projects) - In RPA / AI/ BI, MDM, PMO, Governance, Revenue Management, Supply Chain, Procurement Vendor Management, Operations and HR
- 3 Years of Successful experience Managing (RPA / AI / BI) in Blue Prism, Win Automation, Kapow & Automation Anywhere; MS Power BI Desktop; Tableau v.8.3/9.0, SAP BO Webi; Oracle SQL DB
- Managed Cost Projects of ($100 k - $150 million +) and Size range: Small, Medium, & Large, teams - (5 - 170)
- Expert Life Cycle knowledge: RPA / AI / BI, Agile, Waterfall, Kan Ban, Lean Six Sigma, Iterative & other frameworks.
- Industry Experiences: Investment Banking, Pharmaceutical/Healthcare, Insurance, Social Media and Beverages
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
Sr. RPA Project Manager
- Managed a 3 month RPA Blue Prism sprint project, 2 consultant teams - Accenture and Cognizant and 65 total resources from Jr. PM’s, Architects, Developers, Business Analysts. Developed 8 core Insurance business processes, 120+ robots and helped reduce redundancy processes of 20+ FTE's per month and averaging 3,000-6,000+ hour reduction per process.
- Managed RPA SDLC - Inception, Design, Build, Test (UAT), Deploy and Maintenance
- Managed RPA Governance and Risk Planning
- Managed / developed project plans, dashboards involving budget, time and scope of processes.
- Responsible for solution orchestration and design of Technical Documentation (PDD, SDD, ODI, PDI)
- Managed - QC Quality Control; Change Management Issues, Action Items Review & Risk Registry Log
- Created and maintained high level Work Flow Diagrams
- Created and documented test procedures and scenarios, and validate test results.
- Ensured consistency and continuity across the company’s delivery teams utilizing core workflow principles
- Managed all on-boarding for (on shore / off shore) resources
- Managed (VDI) Virtual Desktop Interface applications, managed IT infrastructure team on data storage capabilities per VDI (monthly / process usage) and licensing
Technical programs managed: Blue Prism, APIs, MS .NET, SQL, Oracle Server, Hadoop, Excel.
Confidential, Queens, NY
BI Program Manager
- Major Tasks: 1.Uploaded app reports on live agency department failures (i.e. subway failures, power interruptions), provided live analytical data, news events, web blogs, and live update streams allowing (users) access to accurate city / locality complaint information boards throughout all 5 NYC boroughs. 2. Established a ‘predictive analytics dashboard’ display by boroughs, showing how citizens grade public services in ‘real time’; 3. Mapping data from new / current legislation being sponsored / co-sponsored by various local and state agencies.
- Compliance Tracking Platform: Designed and managed source data pulls from various agencies to resolve open tickets within claim resolution center; reporting (UI) user interface for on-going agency delays, system failures, service interruptions and non-compliance of agency regulations. Working in conjunction with 311 / NYC.gov open source data.
- Business Intelligence Insights: Utilizing Tableau Server 9.0 platform to create dashboards. UI Interface will integrate dashboards and models within Social Media app for users to identify corresponding open / closed tickets and research public interests.
- Data Center Management: Extracting and sorting data sets from NYC Open Source Data and other government agencies to utilize open source, API & analytics; providing predictive analytics and custom visualizations; ETL and Data Warehousing.
- Snippet User Blogs: Managing Confidential user community to report and upload journal diary posts via (text, audio, video, picture), and other media reference material of all 5 borough areas in NYC. Blogs broken down by sector.
BI Project Manager
- Team Leader - Led (4) Business Analysts, (3) Tableau Developers, & (8) Business Sponsor Teams.
- Governance / PMO BI Process Design - Defined Governance / BI program guidelines; set direction and project deliverables for stakeholders; integration of corporate strategy; verified key sponsorship while adhering to PMO methodology; defined / approved KPI’s; implemented new Tableau software & verified server administration setup. (End to End BI Implementation)
- Key Performance Indicator’s Integration - Defined, built and approved (KPIs) Key Performance Indicator’s in order to improve individual and group performance, and create customizable dashboard visualizations.
- Business Requirements Gathering - Conducted business requirements analysis from business & IT stakeholders on various IT projects.
- Functional & Technical Design Specifications - Created, edited, monitored the development of the (FRD’s) functional requirements documents/ technical requirements documents (TRD’s) for purposes of the Tableau Development team to accurately build the process and design links for Tableau server and domain administration.
- Stakeholder Communications - Facilitated stakeholder meeting’s to verify process improvement standards.
- Trained Business Users - Trained users on Tableau basics, helped them identify KPI’s in a customized dashboard view.
- Financial Budget Analysis - Weekly review of all (P&L) of program costs and expenditures, managed data models. Managed forecast, and YTD financial analysis. SOW’s & Change Orders per project projected.
- Pharma Business Area Expertise – MDM Master Data Management; Contract Development (Institutional & Government) & Discount Pricing; Commercial Managed Care; Global Financial Services Chargebacks & Sales based Rebates; Contracts Administration, Medicaid, Managed Care, Government Pricing and Gross-to-Net. GxP, GLP, GCP, GMP, GAMP, COTS
Confidential, New York, NY
- New Program Redesign – Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO) – redesigned and implemented a new Enterprise Technology Life Cycle (TLC), conversion from Waterfall to Agile/ Hybrid, incorporating Lean principles. Stages - > Prepare, Planning, Design, Implement, Operate, Optimize, Monitor & Control. Incorporated Lean Six Sigma - > DFSS, DMAIC, Measuring, Controlling, Improvement & Analysis.
- Program Design Management - Defined PMO Program guidelines; set direction for all PMO project Stakeholders (i.e. PMO, App Dev, & QA). Designed clear objectives in formulating a new PMO Governance Process Handbook, Program Project Plan and other deliverables based on best practices and analysis.
- Governance Project Plan - Created and confirmed of task deliverables per Phase / Iteration. Established baselines, start / ends, % completed and resource ownership. Cut planning time by 50%.
- Stakeholder Communications - Facilitated weekly stakeholder workshops and engaged business discussions for content dispositions and artifact mapping. I developed, managed, and presented to executive level clients.
- Records & Information Mgmt. (RIM) Gap Analysis - Conducted RIM bench mark studies on PMO best practices. Designed document conversion approaches to integrate into a new technology PMO program office.
- Business Requirements Analysis – Conducted business requirements analysis from business & IT stakeholders.
- PMO Governance Share Point Site - Designed a (New) Share Point Server repository and intranet website for all PMO stakeholders. Created a wire framework / “flow diagram” of program artifacts. Created various screen “mock ups” of the Share Point PMO site. Integrated minor HTML coding for design purposes.
- CA Clarity PPM - Project / Portfolio Management forecasting for financial management; Project Scope, Resources, WBS, LOE Estimates - Actual vs. Estimate, Resource Allocation levels, and Baseline.
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ
Implementation Project Manager
- Team Leader - Led (5) teams of Business Stakeholders, (5) Program Leaders, & (3) Business Analysts.
- Project Scope. Defined project guidelines, obtained sponsor approvals and coordinated resources necessary for successful completion of project. Redesigned SOW / WBS for the Program.
- Project Plan via MS Project – Developed new Project Plan to track all program deliverables based on key HR / T&D work streams occurring over a 9 month rotation span, year-over-year. Reduced Project planning by 60%.
- Communications Plan – Designed a new plan that would help communicate at various levels throughout the program. Created a new Dashboard to provide key information to all stakeholders of the Program.
- Stakeholder Analysis Plan – Designed dashboard of stakeholder change and commitments to GOLD program, delivered updates to team leads and executives, identified key changes from external partners from current year to future budgets which would impact overall program and personnel.
- Risk & Mitigation Registry Tool – Created Risk tool - impact, probability of risk, consequence and preventive action. Format and design was based from PMO methodology for GOLD program.
- Talent Management Plan (Excel /PeopleSoft) - Created new Work Streams – planning, recruiting, performance, learning, career development, succession planning, talent reviews and measuring and reporting.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Team Leader - Led (20) Business Analysts, (10) Architects, (10) Developers & (1) Jr. PM
- Stakeholder Management – PMO lead for various Financial Securities / Funds teams. Verified project status updates, project risks, communication plan, action steps for resolution, and deliverable dates.
- Project Plans via MS Project – Monitored team inputs, while identifying key project milestones (base-lining critical path). Provided deficiency reports on major milestones. Reduced Project planning time by 40%.
- Dashboard Reports - Weekly / Monthly - on overall team output per phase / iteration. Presented high level summary data on risks to the project, automated process via Excel to calculate risks.
- Financial Budgets and Forecasts - (P&L, Capital vs. Expenses). Comparative analysis from Clarity database (weekly hours) to review variance levels and report discrepancies.
- Risk Registry Tool – Analyzed risk impact, probability of risk, consequences and preventive acyion, used risk rating tool.
- CA Clarity PPM - Validated Project Scope, WBS, LOE Estimates - Actual vs. Estimate, resource allocation levels
- IBM Maximo v. 7.1 & Cognos BI – Gathered business requirements and reporting metrics for the Asset Management Group. Captured KPI indicators and reporting and data analysis.
- SAP Ariba - Procurement – Managed vendor contracts - SOW, NSA, RFP, RFI, RFQ, and RFB. Managed (Hardware & Software Licenses). Reduced costs by negotiating best rates.
- Microsoft Office - Word, PP, Access, Visio, Outlook & Excel (V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, & Macros) - Advanced
- MS Share Point Server 2010/2013 – Repository administration, version control, Dev website application - Advanced
- MS Project - Creating task-based schedules; resources and assignments; tracking (Critical Paths) – Advanced
- HP – ALM – Experienced in managing test plans, bug defects, automation scripts - Advanced User
- Tableau Desktop / Server v 9.3/10 – KPI / Business Intelligence tool, for Dashboards – Advanced
- DW – Data Warehouse – Erwin (Intermediate level), managing data center, lake, clusters, nodes.
- CA Clarity PPM – v. 14.2 (Intermediate level); Clarizen (Intermediate)
- Amazon EC2 Instance – built my own EC2 instance connecting Tableau Server into AWS Cloud, setup configuration, and security features, working with Redshift, DynamoDB, Lambda & Docker
- Google Analytics – SEO, website traffic with developing custom reports & multiple dashboards
- Google Data Studio – Creating Dashboards with custom templates (dimensions & metrics) off websites
- Operating Systems - MS Windows 7/8, XP, Vista, 98, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 R2, Solaris, Linux
- Infrastructure knowledge: Network, server, storage, messaging systems, security firewalls, application, monitor / alert, telephonic, OS, internet bandwidth, software, mainframe support, help desk, disaster recovery, data center
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes