- Experienced Oracle Project Manager with a successful track - record of managing large-scale Oracle implementations (Ebusiness Suite and Fusion) for public sector and commercial organizations.
- Over seventeen years of software industry experience with an exclusive focus on implementing Oracle ERP and cloud technologies.
- Over thirteen years of experience managing teams in US and overseas. Experienced in outsourcing planning and management of offshore operations.
- Managed consulting projects of upto US $5.6 million in revenue and teams of 40+ consultants. Provided consulting services at several Fortune 500 companies including Cisco, Verizon, Sun Microsystems and Chevron.
- Managed implementation of Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM), Financials, and Manufacturing at various customer sites.
- Comprehensive understanding of the core Oracle technologies and standard implementation methodologies OUM (Oracle Unified Methodology) and AIM (Application Implementation Methodology). Excellent ability to understand and negotiate business requirements and transforming business requirements to technical designs.
- Strong consensus building and conflict resolution skills. Multi-tasker, goal driven team player with proven leadership and management skills.
- Participated in numerous software exhibitions, conferences and international software events. Managed Partner Alliance program for Confidential .
- Management Software, Tools & Languages
- Managed teams of upto 42 professionals in USA and India. Hired, motivated & retained top talent.
- Experienced in management of offshore projects and teams.
- Managed complex projects with tough requirements. Analyzed risks and budgetary constraints, drew detailed project plans, monitored progress through pro-active communication and effective use of project management tools, developed and enforced standards and procedures for project deliverables, quality assurance, status reporting and change management. Drove teams to deliver on time and within budget
- Designed training plans and coordinated the transfer of noledge programs for the offshore teams.
- Experienced in managing relationships with internal teams, customers and partners.
- Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM): Core HR, Performance, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting and Learning Management.
- Oracle R12 Financial: Core Financials, Receivables, Procurement, Fixed Assets and General Ledger.
- Oracle R12 & 11i Manufacturing. Order Management, Inventory, WIP, Configurator
- CRM Applications: iStore, Advanced Service Online (ASO), Installed Base, Depot Repair, Field Service and Service Contracts.
- Oracle RDBMS 11g, Oracle Designer, SQL*Plus, PLSQL, Jdeveloper, WebDB, Enterprise Manager, SOA, BPEL
- Iphone SDK 3.1.2, Java, JSP/HTML, Visual C++, Visual Basic, C#, x86 Assembly.
Consulting Technical Director
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Worked as a Consulting Technical Director & Architect for Confidential, a software consulting firm specialized in Oracle Applications Consulting and development.
- Currently leading a consulting engagement for Oracle Fusion HCM implementation for the City of Memphis Human Resources Division.
- Managing the implementation of Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM) for the City of Memphis HR division including Core HR, Performance, Compensation, Recruiting and Learning Management module.
- Managing a team of 20+ Oracle functional and technical consultants and architects. Responsibilities include strategic planning, technical roadmap definition, drawing project plans,managing day-to-day implementation activities, issues & risk management and presenting in executive governance meetings.
- Worked as a Consultant Project Manager for Cisco Systems responsible for managing Oracle Financial ERP integration projects for Cisco Global Tax & Customs Business Unit.
- Managed the design, development and implementation of Cisco’s Enterprise Tax-On-Demand system and its integration with Oracle R12 Financial modules.
- Worked as a Consultant Functional Architect for Cisco Systems’ Global Tax & Customs Business Unit, responsible for the functional architecture and migration of Oracle R12 Financials modules and its integration with Sabrix Tax solution.
- Designed the architecture and lead the development efforts for a cloud-based Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) system for managing Oracle Databases & Applications through mobile devices. The system is first of its kind available on mobile platforms and enables management of Oracle databases and ERP Applications from mobile devices (iPhone/iPad)
- Extensively involved in product strategy, design and business development efforts. Helped the company successfully launch its SaaS model on Apple’s iTunes platform with 2,000+ Oracle users signing up for the program.
Consulting Project Manager (Senior Manager)
Confidential, Redwood Shores CA
- Worked as Consulting Poject Manager and Architect for the North America Strategic Accounts (NASA) group of Oracle Consulting Services, primarily responsible for managing large-scale projects for some of the key Oracle Applications’ customers.
- Established and managed the Oracle Application Support Services group at Sun Microsystems. The group was responsible for providing post-production 24x7 support for an 11.5.10 based E-Business implementation for the global enterprise.
- Managed a team of forty two Oracle consultants in US & India and a budget of approx $3.6M. Established a high-powered management team of technical leads and managers. Established a global execution process based on industry best practices and played an active leadership role in planning, budgeting, organization structuring and operations management.
- Maintained co-ordination with the executive management and presented operations review during executive briefings. Successfully managed the support for multiple phases of Oracle Applications deployment and increased the productivity of Sun business groups by providing a highly efficient support through a team of Oracle experts.Managed the architecture and design efforts for the Consumer Electronic Payment Processing System at Verizon Corporation. Responsibilities include managing a team of database architects and DBAs to analyze the electronic payment system and deliver the architectural blue-print, technical design and a detailed project management plan to migrate the entire payment processing system from Micrososft SQL Server 2000 to an Oracle 11g RAC based environment.Managed the implementation of Oracle 11g at Chevron Inc. Responsibilities included working with Chevron management on reviewing their IT strategy, gathering business requirements, proposing IT recommendation, creating project plan and managing a team of six engineers to implement and test Oracle 11g database on Oracle Enterprise Linux (OEL) platform in a JD Edwards environment.
- Successfully managed the project and presented the technical briefing and proposed recommendations to Chevron Executive Steering Committee.
- Also published a comprehensive technical white paper on Oracle 11g Performance evaluation on JD Edwards platform.Worked as a functional architect and implementation consultant for Sun Microsystems Government Compliance Information System (GCIS) Group. Responsibilities included business requirements gathering, technical architecture design/reviews and business solution design. Major areas include Order Management, Install Base, Service Contracts and Field Service Applications.Worked as an architect for the Asset Recovery Division of Cisco Systems.
- Performed an in - depth analysis of the Cisco’s Asset Recovery division, worked with the business and IT teams and designed a solution to automate the asset recovery process for the entire business unit. The solution was primarily based on Oracle Field Service and Order Management applications. Also, performed an in-depth analysis of customizations required and provided architectural blue prints and high level project estimates to Cisco management.
Confidential, Redwood Shores CA
- Managing a team of sixteen development and QA engineers in USA and India to handle the deployment of Oracle E-business Suite at three major partner sites; design and development of Oracle Applications benchmark kit and regression testing of Oracle E-Business and Peoplesoft Enterprise Applications.
- Maintaining direct communication with company’s senior management on on-going projects’ objectives, scope and progress. Leading meetings, providing weekly status reports, making presentations to Oracle partners and managing the performance appraisals of individual employees.
- Managing relationship with major hardware partners IBM, HP and Sun; coordinating programs for joint development and deployment of Oracle Applications benchmarks on partners’ platforms.
- Coordinating with Oracle development and product management teams to resolve functional and technical issues during the deployment of Oracle Applications on partners’ platforms.
- Coordinating the writing and review of Oracle Applications’ official benchmark publications.
- Managed the implementation of Oracle E-Business Suite at three partner sites.
- Major modules: Order Management, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Account Receivables, Field Service, Contracts and Install Base.
- The implementation was especially optimized for performance & scalability and was showcased for Oracle Application customers through official Oracle publications.Managed the development and deployment of Oracle Applications Release 11.5.10 benchmark on major HW platforms IBM xSeries & pSeries servers, HP Proliant and Sun UltraSparx servers and publication of official results in collaboration with the partners.Managed the development of Performance Regression Framework tool for Oracle Applications.
- The tool is designed to automatically test major Oracle Applications components including Supply Chain, Financials, HR and Business Intelligence and eliminates the need for manual regression testing of Oracle Applications performance across multiple releases and on different platforms.
- Managed the deployment of tool within Oracle, conducted presentations and coordinated training sessions for Oracle development and QA teams in USA and India.Managed the performance analysis and testing of Peoplesoft 8.9 and 9.0 Enterprise
- Applications including Human Capital Management (HCM 8.9 & 9/0), Supply Chain Management (SCM 8.9) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM 8.9) on a variety of HW platforms.
Confidential, Redwood Shores CA
- Managing a team of developers to lead the development and maintenance of Installed Base Application core and its integration with other applications in Oracle E-Business suite.
- Co-ordination with product management & product development teams to define and analyze requirements for new product functionalities, defining and reviewing high level business process flows, scoping & drawing project plans for product enhancement and managing development schedules.
- Managing the product maintenance efforts by analyzing customer and internal bugs, negotiating with and educating the customers and Oracle product support teams.
- Conducting training sessions and making presentations to educate the customers and other product teams about Installed Base.
- Architecture design for Install Base - EAM Integration: Worked on the architectural and technical design for Oracle Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) integration with Oracle Install Base. The project involved integrating EAM schema with Install Base enabling EAM to use product life-cycle management (PLM) features of Install Base and allowing EAM to extend its functionality to Oracle Service and Oracle Contracts application that are already integrated with Install Base.
- Successful Product Implementations at Major Customer Sites: Co-coordinated with major customers including Cisco Systems, NCR, IKON, Subaru, Cannon-Japan and Lexmark undergoing Installed Base/Contracts implementations. Managed product issues reported during implementations, travelled to customer sites and conducted presentations and on-hand training sessions to ensure a successful product implementation.
- Installed Base 11.5.8 & 11.5.9 Release: Managed the maintenance and development efforts for Installed Base, co-coordinated with major customers, internal product management and development teams on new functional requirements, reviewed business scenarios, created proposal documents, designed solutions and lead the development team for two successful releases 11.5.8 and 11.5.9 of Oracle Installed Base Application which is now being used by over two hundred Oracle Application customers worldwide.
- Modeling Service Billing Solution for Telecommunication Industry: Co-coordinated with various application development, product management and consulting teams for the design of a telecommunication network modeling solution using different Oracle Application components: Oracle Order Management, Oracle Configurator, Oracle Quoting, Service Fulfillment Manager and Oracle Installed Base. Extensively involved in reviewing the business practices of telecommunication customers, deriving functional requirements, designing technical solution of Installed Base integration with other applications to enable the user to perform modeling of communication networks using Oracle Applications. Project released as part of Oracle Applications Release 11i9.
- Mass Load Interface for Installed Base: Designed and managed the development of Mass Load interface APIs for Installed Base Application enabling the users to load high volume data in real-time by implementing built-in caching, prefetching and bulk validation techniques in core IB APIs.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes