- C/C++, C#, SQL / MySQL, HTML,HTTP/FTP;JASON/JScript; REST/SOAP Api
- Visual Studio, Eclipse
- Wireframe Studio, Visio, Rational Rose, Version ONE, Accept 360/Scrum works Pro
- CPPUnit, SVN, BugZila/Mantis tracker, Salesforce,Trello, Photoshop.
- Agile Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, IID
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Managing the development of the new interactive website as well as Internal wiki re - structuring projects for Confidential .
- Defining and prioritizing requirements using surveys and questionnaire; collaborating with the designer to create the design mockups and contents for the responsive website.
- Provided solutions that help optimizing the disk space usage by 35%, thereby improving the overall server speed and performance.
- Conceptualized the product, conduct market research, identified and evaluated requirements, managed its development across three web based applications and an API library.
- Built few initial prototypes that helped the management to understand the product idea and approved the funding for the development activities.
- Managed team through three major releases, implementing IID methodologies using CI/CD techniques, managed project schedules, code reviews and regular bug triaging.
- Developed feature ideas into detailed specs and created wireframes thereby collaborating with the designer to create mockups.
- Conducted user acceptance testing, created test plan, writing related test cases which helped in reducing the UAT and system test bug count by 35%.
- Studied existing MYSQL database and identified modules that we had re-used thereby reducing the database design effort by almost 50%.
Technical Product Manager
- Defined and prioritized requirements, created product specifications, product roadmap that includes designing the product roll out plan and release schedule, review test cases, functional and user acceptance test plans.
- Introduced and implemented the Agile Acceptance Criteria process within the team that reduced the post delivery defect leakage to 1%. Highly appreciated by the management and was eventually adapted by other teams within Confidential Service group.
- Led the innovation drive session within the team to identify new potential product ideas. One related to Confidential Maps was patented by Confidential in 2011 (US patent PCT/FI2012/050826).
- Managed the complete development activity of porting Confidential SSO (Single Sign-On) component in Mac platform ensuring on time release under extremely tight schedule.