- Project Management professional with over 6 + years of IT experience in Management and Quality Analysis. Proven abilities to initiate, manage, and implement new innovative technologies in large and complex environments. Skilled with streamlining operations through Leadership, Metric Measurement, and Process Improvement. I ensure that Organizational/Strategic goals are met with stakeholder satisfaction and Business revenue.
- Knowledge in liaising between business and technical areas to achieve on - time and on-spec project completions. Able to merge business requirements, technical knowledge and logistical considerations to help meet project deliverables.
- Experienced in Agile (scrum) Software development life cycle with thorough technical knowledge of entire SDLC, including version and change control and new software rollouts.
- Worked on Project Charters, Epic Plans, Sprint Breakdown and Work Breakdown Structure and Reliability Metrics. Experienced in Agile Tools like JIRA (iTrack), Quality Center and Rally.
- Knowledge of Risk Analysis, defining Test plans, analyzing Business/Technical Requirements, System design documents and Use Case documents. Involved in authoring Reliability Metrics, Requirements Traceability Matrix and Burndown Charts. Performed Gap Analysis to ensure that all business requirements are addressed and the process has optimum efficiency.
- Facilitated Change Control, Enhancement Requests and Modification Requests to access impact on existing systems and define solution and testing strategy for applications.
- Good Communication Skills and ability to work effectively with teammates and serve as an effective communication channel between the key IT and business contacts. Flexible, result oriented and can adapt to the environment quickly. Demonstrated success many times under aggressive project schedules and deadlines.
Highlights: Resource Planning, Scheduling, Process Improvement, Requirements Gathering, Skilled Negotiation, Agile/ Scrum SDLC, Collaborative Leader, Strategic Test planning, Mobile Applications, Video Platform, Problem solving
Management Tools: Atlassian JIRA v7.4.3, MS-Project, MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), MS Visio, Arcade iTrack, Rally (CA Agile Central), HP Quality Center 10.0, HP ALM
Analytics Tools: Conviva Touchstone, Neilsen, Crittercism, Flurry, Apptentive, New Relic
Business Skills: Business Requirement Documentation, Epic Planning, Wireframe Development, UI/UX documentation, Sprint Planning, Business Process Analysis & Research, Functional Requirement Document, Use Case Scenario, Requirements Gathering
Testing Tools: Logs Debugging, Charles Proxy, VPN Spoofing, MRA Tools (API testing), Manual Testing, TestNG, Apache Maven, Eclipse
RDBMS/DBMS: SQLite, SQL Server, Oracle 11g, MS Access
OS / Web Browser: Android OS, Roku, TVOS, Chromcast, Mac OS, Windows OS, Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome
Confidential, Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Participate in PI planning meetings and performing the task of Prioritizing stories, allotting Points and calculating the capacity vs velocity. This ensures delivery of quality and on-time products in sync with the release Train.
- Work hand in Hand with Product owner to prioritize and track features requested by external/Internal Stakeholders and Third Party vendors.
- Identify and Track Internal/ External Dependencies for the smooth functioning of the Team and on-time roll-outs. Call out and escalate Risks ahead of time so, they do not become blockers within the day-to-day team operations.
- Facilitate Agile processes like Daily Scrum calls, Backlog Grooming Sessions, Planning and commitment meetings, Team Demo/ Retrospectives and Quarterly Iteration Planning.
- Create Sprint Metrics and weekly PM Reports based on the resource hours utilization on functional requests by Brand, which are accepted and delivered by the team.
- Foster normalized estimating within the team and help teams operate under architectural and portfolio governance.
- Coordinate with other Scrum Masters and release train engineers in Scrum of Scrum.
- Facilitate regular Bug Scrub meetings to keep the team objectives clear and SDK reliability high.
- Perform Risk Analysis and developing Mitigation plan for QA Implementations on GMO Project.
- Perform Change Control Requests and help facilitate Sanity Tests to make sure in-Market Product is not affected.
- Use Atlassian Tool to log bugs and document processes. Create JIRA Dashboards, plan Sprints for team Members and pull Status Reports using Zehyr for management to review and streamline QA efforts.
- Use debugging Tools including Charles Proxy, Anvato Tool, Telnet Logs to trace bugs. Use Postman to Check Configuration file deployment, and sanity test the user flow in production post deployment.
- Use Analytics tools like Conviva Touchstone and Neilsen to gather user data.
- Use GitHUB code Repository to develop and branch VPP Configuration files.
- Foster adoption of Agile technical practices with an offshore QA team and on-site Agile Team. Contribute to the larger PMO organization, by giving input on maturing of the PM Process and better PM practices.
- Started with the company, in the position of QA Lead for the OTT platforms across Roku, TvOS and Chromecast within GMO. During this initial phase, I built successful, white and black box test teams. Managed groups of offshore resources and collaborate with onshore resources. Overviewed Test Plans, Test script and Test Metrics and executed Manual Test cases using JIRA. Attended Bug triage meetings and helped in troubleshooting and debugging of issues and regressed bugs. Reviewed Technical Documentation and tested New Project features. Signed off Regression builds and created Regression Report before each Release. Performed Sanity, Smoke and Regression Testing with each deployment. Participated in Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo and Retro and communicate Management feedback with offshore team.
Environment: Enterprise JIRA, Zephyr, Confluence Wiki, Microsoft Excel / Word, SQLite, Charles Proxy, Conviva Touchstone, Postman, GitHUB, Splunk, Android mobile/ TV, Fire TV, Roku, TVOS, Debugging Logs
QA Lead Analyst
- Reviewed Epic Plan (All Versions), Sprint requirements, and UI/UX documentation to understand requirements. Also helped in creating high level Website Wireframes and User Interfaces.
- Authored Test Scenarios and Test Cases based on Test Coverage plan and individual Sprint requirements. Also, attended regular meetings with Testers and developers for deciding major milestones like finalizing Test Framework, timelines for code development and Release Plan.
- Involved in Client-side Manual Testing of Front End functionalities, on wide range of Mobile Handsets and Tablets from different vendors: iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, Sony, Motorola, HTC and LG. Manual testing those devices on WiFi / EDGE / 3G / 4G / Cellular Data WAP application.
- Major Functionalities of Concentration were: Launch and Login, LiveTV, Homescreen, Guide, Parental Controls, Explore, Recordings, VOD, eSSD, Wearables, Second Screen, Favorites, Notifications, Settings, Search, Pairing and remote, Record Button, Subaccounts, Navigation and Header, Sponsored Data.
- Involved in the Test Development Process for E-comp Portal Project. It included Reusable software libraries, API, and functional components, Role based access management, Common authentication and authorization (2-3 factor authentication, Webseal, eBiz), Consistent user interface and experience in all applications, Session management, User/Role management MyLogin Integration, UI Standards, Common UI controls and templates, Widgets/Web-Components framework, On-boarding application guidelines.
- Coordinated via daily scrum calls, between the Management, Development and Test Teams globally situated across Tampa, Tel Aviv and New Jersey.
- Responsible for daily Environment Testing on all platforms, and sending out Environment Testing Reports to the Management and Development team.
- Performed Ad-Hoc testing, Sanity testing, Functional testing, Feature testing, System testing, System integration testing, Re-Testing, Upgrade testing Regression testing, SIT/ UAT and E2E Testing.
- Developed Plan for Cross-functional Training and Knowledge Transfer. Developed local procedures and demonstrated new project functionality to QA team.
- Inspected API calls from Log files during root cause analysis to figure out the root of bugs.
- Helped Technical Manager with planning Effort Estimation and Work Breakdown. Helped Create Sprint Timelines, work allocation and previous Status Reports to balance work as per resources and Time available.
Environment: Arcade iTrac Powered (JIRA- Defect Tracking tool), Windows XP, UNIX (HP) and Oracle Database, SQLite, Notepad++, Java, Charles Proxy, MRA Tools, JSON, XML, Crittercism, Flurry, Eclipse 4.4.0, TestNG, Maven, Eclipse.