- Experienced goal - oriented IT Project Manager with a track record of leading diverse teams to successful project completion. Expertise in adapting to new technologies and methodologies. Leadership of IT Development teams and technicians to support corporate goals. Knowledgeable visionary, with entrepreneurial instincts and a perennial sense of humor.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Problem Solving
- Global Team Management
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Cost Management
- Risk Management
- Requirements Gathering
- Technology Integration
- Portfolio Management
- Test Planning
- Managed a major HR effort to unify across the enterprise, timekeeping, scheduling, and absence planning, using Kronos software, integrating with PeopleSoft payroll.
- Managed the deployment of 1500 Multifunctional Printers (MFD) across the enterprise, while maintaining printing functionality from legacy software systems critical to patient care.
- Completed the technology and access components for an expansion of the Oakwood Retirement Village, Springfield, Ohio, memory and transitional care wings.
- Upgraded a Fuji PACs system for Lourdes Hospital, Kentucky, replacing all servers, reading stations, and software under emergency conditions, and implemented a new dictation system to Nuance PowerScribe 360.
- Completed the upgrade of McKesson CPACs and hardware refresh in the Toledo market.
- Replaced 1500 Thin Client workstations in Patient Care facilities to Windows 7 devices across the Cincinnati market.
- Installed new Palo Alto firewalls for the enterprise wide network at the Florence Technical Center and the Blue Ash Data Center.
- Upgraded the Mammography Reporting System for the Springfield market Radiology.
- Upgraded and expanded the Clermont Mercy Nurse Call system.
- Upgraded the McKesson Homecare Web Chart for all of Youngstown and Lorain markets.
- This achievement was responsible in part for the extension and expansion of Confidential ’s contract with TCS throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
- Prepared budgets, options, analysis, and recommendations for management decisions.
- Initiated procurement of all materials, equipment, and services using Confidential online workflow tools.
- Scheduled and coordinated all assets and resources implementing the tasks of the projects.
- Led regular update meetings and prepared and filed weekly status reports for all stakeholders.
Senior Project Manager
- Selected, budgeted, and acquired tools, equipment, and rolling stock for division.
- Coordinated schedules with all other trades, construction companies, and service providers.
- Acquired, trained, and scheduled all technicians and network engineers.
- Evaluated, selected, purchased and scheduled all materials, equipment, and services.
- Oversaw and managed billing, contract writing, cash flow, management reporting, etc.
- Selected, secured and managed subcontractors to complete subsets of projects.
- Completed all Cost Accounting, Estimated Cost to Complete and Schedules of Value for sale of division and contracts to a third party.
- Oversaw large managed services client account. Worked directly with the client’s Director of IT. Managed and coordinated help desk, security evaluations, hosting services, VMware, and telephony contracts.
- Managed several unified communications projects involving software centric VOIP products.