- An analytical and business solutions - oriented IT executive with 17+ years of extensive hands-on experience with the success in guiding implementation of leading-edge technology solutions balancing IT Infrastructure (Network, Server, Storage) and Security initiatives to risk, business operations and innovation (On-premises and Cloud)
- Trusted Advisor and SME (subject matter expert) in Identity and Access Management (Sailpoint, CyArk, Multi-Factor Authentication (DUO), single sign-on (CA, SAML), Suho, Windows Powershell, PKI, Adaptive / Contextual Authentication), secure email, digital signing, MS Identity Management (FIM/MIM), ADFS, Centrify Privileged Identity Management Services, Provisioning engines, Kerberos authentication, LDAP, RBAC). Transformed organizations to modernize their authentication technologies.
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) integrator in an enterprise environment driving 1st and 2nd level of defense technology risk management and technology operational risk, technology policy management, delivered metric report on technology risks and controls, accessed, critical infrastructure, applications, services, monitored associated controls, drive governance and oversight of risk remediation associated with cybersecurity, stability, and incident management, including disaster recovery/business continuity and supports the design and execution of technology and information risk programs.
- Cloud Security Leader with extensive strategic planning and expertise in architecting and managing mission-critical, global, Azure and AWS (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and supporting information security and risk solutions in a combination of enterprise and public cloud environments
- A solution driver experienced in building teams and managing secure service management, IT Program, projects, and operations with expertise in managing complex programs and multiple concurrent projects with a teamwork to get results by inculcating commitment, trust, and honesty.
- An individual who devises strategies to align multiple disciplines, coordinating efforts between the business groups and driving complex systems integration to improve efficiency of the state-of-the-art systems on time and under budget, practical benefits, risks, and contingencies.
- Excellent Leadership skills, communication, strong people management skills, and enterprise management skills with the ability to interface Confidential all level; Adaptable- skilled Confidential supporting individuals, handling problems; as well as managing teams training, developing strategies, policies and processes.
- IT Security (Infrastructure/Cybersecurity - Compliance, Risk, IAM, SSL VPNs, Vulnerability and Threat assessment, Symantec DLP, Data classification, Next Generation Firewall, IDS/IPS, Encryption, SIEM, End-point security, Threat Intelligence, Content Filtering, Security Controls, Application Security (OWASP, Python, Java, XML)
- Network & Infrastructure Management (Routers, Switches, SDN/ SDN-WAN, MPLS, Network Performance)
- Cloud Computing (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Identity-as-a-Service, Directory-as-a- Service)
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) - Enterprise, Technology
- Program/Project Management
- Migrations/Integrations - Data Center- on premises/cloud, IT Infrastructure (network, security, storage, etc.)
- Financial Planning & Management
- Vendor Management, Staffing and Resource Management
- Process and Performance Management - Incident, Problem, Asset, Knowledge, Change, Configuration
Technology Solutions: Cloud Computing (AWS, MS Azure- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Identity-as-a-Service, Directory-as-a- Service); Risk Assessment (Framework - PRC, COSO, COBIT, Basel), GRC tools - MetricStream, brinqa; ERM - Governance, Strategic management, security, SDLC, Service Delivery, Service support; Security Policies & Procedures; Security Standards/Frameworks (ISO 27001, SSAE16, FISMA, NIST SP ), Compliance (GDPR, SOX, SOC1, SOC2, FFEIC, PCI-DSS), Vulnerability & Patch Management; Encryption, Identity & Access Management (IAM)- Multifactor authentication (MFA), Privilege account management(PAM), IDaaS/DaaS, password management, Single Sign-on, PKI, Role based policies, Incidence response, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Data Classification, Mergers & Acquisition Integration, External & Internal IT controls, Data Center Management (Migrations- on-premises/cloud, Relocation, Consolidation, Facilities), Application Security ( OWASP, HTTP, Python, Java, XML),, IT Infrastructure services including migrations, Business Continuity Planning/Disaster recovery, Network (LAN/WAN, SD-WAN, SDN, MPLS, DWDM, load balancers, DNS, DHCP, routers, switches), Security (Firewall - NXFW/IDS/IPS),Voice, Server, SharePoint, Storage (NAS/SAN), Virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V), Collaboration, BYOD (Mobile Device Management), MS Exchange, Active Directory, BCP/DR, Office 365, SharePoint, and End user computing (SCCM, DaaS)
Confidential, New York City, NYSenior IT Project Manager
- Performed security systems by evaluating IAM technologies; developing requirements for all areas related to Identity and Access Management.
- Provide strategic planning in deploying different initiatives of different organizations sincluding Data Center migrations (traditional/cloud), vulnerability & patch management, IAM (identity & access management - Kerberos, MFA, PKI, Identity Federation, Single Sign-On/SAMl, Secure email (S/MIME), Encryption Key Management, digital signature, Privileged user management (PAM), Access Management - User provisioning, Role-based Access control, proxy, LDAP authentication ), incidence response, network upgrades (LAN, WAN), security (firewall, IDS, IPS), Office 365 migration, Azure Active Directory, Windows 10 migration.
- Performed information security risk assessments of technology enabled projects, including vendor reviews, security requirement definition, and facilitation of security testing, Privacy, Identity/Access Management, Privileged Access Management, Enterprise Network Infrastructure, Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity, and management of residual risk.
- Assessed the current client Information Technology Risk Management (ITRM); identified gaps in the risk management process to propose a more granular coverage of the risk landscape to enhance the risk view/lens of the client organization using industry experience and knowledge; Mapping identified risks and controls (COBIT, NIST, BASEL, etc.) to business processes to provide; meeting organization regulatory and compliance requirements;
- Improved risk monitoring and measurement to ensure the organization is operating within its risk appetite level.
- Helped customers Identity Access Management Security / cloud policies, governance, roadmaps, blueprints, Frameworks, principles, standards, guidelines, and solutions.
- Designed and implemented Data Loss Prevention (DLP) architecture and policies; Implemented Data Classification (Sensitive, Classified, Public) projects.
- Captured real-time monitoring, identified distinct incidents and planned responses, actively analyze access and authentication data, integrated threat intelligence with machine data generated by various IT infrastructure and applications, monitored advanced threats by implementing by implementing network security monitoring and endpoint detection (Splunk).
Environment: IT Security Policies & Procedure, IT Risk Framework (COSO, COBIT, ITIL, NIST- Applications, Infrastructure, processes), Vulnerability & Patch Management, Identity & Access Management (DUO- MFA, CA SSO, Window Powershell), McAfee Encryption, Data Loss Prevention, Data Classification, FireEye HX, AWS Cloud, MS Office 365, Network (LAN/WAN/SDN/SD-WAN), Security, Azure Active Directory, MS Exchange, Voice and Data, End User Computing.
Tools: CA Clarity, MS Project, Qualys Guard, Splunk, McAfee End Point Solution, Symantec DLP, FireEye HX4.0, CyberArk PASM, Metricstream, Brinqa, PaltoAlto FW
Confidential, Hoboken, NJ
Senior IT Project Manager
- Led IT integration of acquired companies across the globe into MMC IT infrastructure.
- Developed project plans to improve security infrastructure to ensure consistency with cybersecurity standards with clear identification of resources, dependencies, risks, and milestones.
- Provided Level 2 Security operational support for the acquired companies.
- Provided information protection through risk assessments on major business systems, IT assets, and access controls, implemented on the critical data assets.
- Collaborated with management teams to deliver assigned programs
- Developed group and individual timelines, assessed/identified potential bottlenecks in each project/program process. Planned the overall program and monitor progress to make sure that milestones are being met across the various projects and programs; managed the program budget; managed the risks and issues aroused over the course of the program life cycle and took corrective measures.
- Managed, designed, and implemented the Security Solution for the acquired companies based on the security model SABSA and security framework NIST with the regulated compliance SOX, PCI-DSS including vulnerability & access management, secure hardening of endpoints (encryption, AV/HIPS), data classification, data loss prevention identity & access management, VPNS, firewall, IDS/IPS, secure email).
- Deployed an environment Wi-Fi network (Aruba) by understanding Wi-Fi requirements and constraints, product selection, implementing by standardizing a set of solutions - using multi-radio Access Points, Mapping the access points, and ensuing the signal strengths, and wireless standards (802.11 ac).
- Established controls and processes to help identify vulnerabilities through technology risk assessments,threat monitoring, andvulnerability assessments, assigning risk based on likelihood and impact, planning an appropriate response, tracking the response through completion, and periodically verifying completion.
- Identified, developed, and monitored Key Risk Indicators (KRIs); Created and published monthly/quarterly risk reports (based on pre-defined templates) to Sr. Management (operations committees, leadership and board)
- Created audit log monitoring process to integrate to SIEM server and train SIEM Monitoring Team on platform-specific actions. Subsequently migrated SIEM (log review) to the LogRhythm security intelligence and analytics platform, which improved reporting capabilities.
- Organized and led FIS Employee Services Team to provide provisioning support to employees on multiple platforms, implemented provisioning process improvements, and completed 5K+ monthly actions, which significantly reduced user escalations from 30 to 40 user escalations monthly to zero escalations.
- DeliveredAWS cloud basedandclient server applicationsto leading clients across the globe in challenging work environments.
- Confirmed compliance with accepted Data Security Standards (DSS). Adhered to regulatory compliance services.
- Managed the deployment of an identity management solution for a global services provider replacing their custom provisioning application; focus on requirements, solution design, testing, and production deployment.
- Delivered the customer Onboarding Experience for Office 365 & other Cloud based services while utilizing the company’s IP and assets across partners, Microsoft Enterprise services, support teams, the Microsoft field sales organizations and Office 365 business groups.
- Led project teams to configure Active Directory, Domain Controllers for Windows Server migration from physical to virtual environment. Office 365 implementation planning for administrative services.
- Led post-acquisition Integration projects pertaining to building out end-user technology infrastructure (e.g. email/IM, telephony, Video conf. Mobile, user data migrations) with clear metrics, operating mechanisms and regularly updated to stakeholders.
- Managed Infrastructure organization and IT Staff Confidential multiple locations responsible for IT Operations, including end user support, remote support, network, firewall and on-call support.
- Managed the implementation access management and coordinating IT security requirements with the network security teams to restrict access.
- Managed network & application penetration testing, web application security reviews, mobile application reviews and source code security analysis for internal clients.
- Windows 2003 Active Directory design and installation and deployment of enterprise-wide Group Policies using Active Directory tools, perimeter security architecture, two factor authentication specifications.
- Managed information security projects, including planning and deployment of new processes and technologies in areas of intrusion detection and response, deployment and management of authentication tokens and VPNs, and vulnerability assessment and remediation practices.
Environment: Merger & Acquisitions, Security Policies & Procedure, Security Risk Framework, Cybersecurity (Vulnerability & Patch Management - Qualys Guard, Identity & Access Management (PKI, Kerberos, MFA, Sudo, Mimikatz, Windows Powershell, CA-SSO), McAfee Encryption, Symantec Data Loss Prevention, Data Classification, FireEye HX 4.0), AWS Cloud, MS Office 365, Network (LAN/WAN/SDN/SD-WAN), Security, Azure Active Directory, MS Exchange, Voice and Data, End User Security Hardening
Tools: MS Project, Qualys Guard, Splunk, McAfee End Point Solution, Symantec DLP, FireEyeHX4.0, SailPoint IdentityIQ6.0
Confidential, New York, NY
IT Project Manager
- Managed the inbound and outbound transition activities on different strategic programs including Network, Security (Firewall, IDS/IPS), Azure Active Directory, Voice and Data, and End User Desk Management.
- Led projects ensuring an effective transition, working with designated BCO Strategic Source Vendors and SMEs.
- Transitioned production services to operations personnel for ongoing maintenance & support through formal documentation. Developed mitigation strategies to address project risks and issues.
- Planned and executed project plan for Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 implementation and migration. Assess desktop dependencies, Active Directory account synchronizations and license reconciliation.
- Reported transition progress Confidential defined intervals to Management teams (Client and Internal) for effective governance and timely issue resolution.
- Directed multi-team in deploying solution to client to address administration costs for security administration. Single-sign-on, self-service password re-set and role-based provisioning were part of the solution.
- Tracked and resolved issues, initiating corrective actions as appropriate to manage delays
Environment: MS Office 365, Network (LAN/WAN), Azure Active Directory, Voice and Data, End User Computing, Identity and Access management, Firewall, IDS/IPS
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Senior Project Manager
- Managed multiple projects by defining and managing each project with a plan including work breakdown structures, project milestones, critical path analyses, risk assessment and management plans, cost/benefit analyses, staffing plans, project timelines, and project budgets.
- Established a long-term roadmap for convergence and consolidation of existing and strategic Identity and Access Management (IAM) technologies and platforms.
- Developed an IT Risk framework and an enterprise Risk and Controls Self-Assessment (RCSA) program; managed the assessment framework incorporating likelihood and impact of risk elements through quantitative and qualitative risk measures; gather updates and prepare quarterly ERM reports with KRIs and risk mitigation commentary for the relevant risks.
- Rolled out IDS/IPS- Developed management system (selection of network- & host-based devices to deploy; developed logging systems; developed audit policy; deployment of network-based IDSs and host- based IDS; refined IDS policies; Refined written standards; Operations - incidence response procedure; Forensic toolkits)
- Client facing review of solutions for DR, Storage and end-to-end requirements from inception to delivery.
- Conducted risk assessments and collaborate with clients to provide recommendations regarding critical infrastructure and network security operations enhancements.
- Designed and established PMO process, templates, standards and practices in a cross-functional multi-tiered organization including standardization of process, tools, and templates, for project charter, scope management, estimation, schedule management, metrics, status reporting and multiple in-house processes.
- Identifying / tracking assets, categorizing assets and their owners, use tenable scan report for known vulnerabilities, help in ranking risks, monitor patch deployment and confirms vulnerability. Addressed. Vendor management and oversight for the building of vBlock and data center infrastructure.
- Provided 24x7 end-user operational support which included network outages.
- Initiated and maintained reporting relationships with Project Stakeholders including team members, peers, managers, customers, and vendors to coordinate efforts across multiple X-Impacts.
- Coordinated with the engineering team in the installation of Office 365 for laptops and workstations globally.
- Worked with vendors, based on requirements from project owners to define timeline and deliverables. Managed vendors to meet the deadlines and developed quality deliverables, ensured integration and communication across project team and vendors.
Environment: AWS, MS Azure, Data Center, Virtualization, Network (LAN/WAN, MPLS, DWDM), Security Risk Management, Storage, Server, MS Office 365, Vulnerability & Patch Management, Identity & Access Management (Sail point, SSO, MFA), Perimeter Security, Security (IDS/IPS)
Tools: MS Project, CA Clarity, JIRA, EURC, AIMS, MS Visio, MS SharePoint, Qualys, SCCM, Tenable
Senior IT Program Manager/Security
- Program manager for Confidential North America working on Confidential project migration, project assessment and delivery model providing expertise on project initiation, process, risk mitigation, communications, project plans, project deliverables, actions/issue resolution, scheduling, cost, quality assurance, contract negotiation, policies and procedures, project documentation standards, executive presentations, organizational structure, contract requirements and best practices.
- Created policies, standards and procedures framework for Information Security & IT Risk/Compliance.
- Designed the Wi-Fi network for the client in the different phases: determining Access point throughput, establishing bandwidth requirements, identifying high density areas, use dual bands, design AP overlap, local balance traffic, and setting AP Power lower.
- Developed, implemented, and maintained IT Compliance controls; reviewed existing IT Compliance controls for regulatory updates and performs the necessary gap analysis; created and maintained various internal and external audit and compliance schedules for Information Technology.
- Reviewed, documented, evaluated, and tested manual and automated controls throughout the corporate IT environment; developed and implemented testing methodologies for application development, IT infrastructure, security, and availability; design and executes compliance tests for IT systems and coordinates required remediation.
- Provided Strategic consulting to Standardized and Optimized International Monetary Fund (IMF)’s 112 Remote Offices by creating Business Vision, gathering data of “As-Is” Network, performing “Gap analysis” and “SWOT analysis”, and designing the “To-Be” network.
- Designed, developed, implemented, monitored and Troubleshoot IT data work, voice and security infrastructure (LAN/WAN, MPLS, DWDM, Data Center, UC-Cisco UCS M1/M2, and Security)
- Confirmed all appropriate documentation, requirements, design and test specifications, templates and other required deliverables are created and reviewed/approved by external and internal stakeholders.
- Managed IT infrastructure including Network LAN, WAN, Firewalls, VPNS, IDS/IPS, MPLS Data Network, Data Centers, Disaster Recovery facilities, ERP applications, telecommunications, various third-party applications including CRM, Internal reporting, database management and IT help desk.
- Created company policies and procedures governing corporate security, email and Internet usage, access control, and incident response.
- Application and Hardware migrations as a transformational project to enable a move to a consolidated remote hosted cloud environment build disaster recovery, security and back up.
- Mainframe infrastructure migration tracked in separate project stream to facilitate legacy application remediation due to dependencies, move 24 applications and 70 servers (Windows 2003) and 30,000 users.
- Projects include Active Directory consolidations and Service Now, SharePoint implementations.
- Assessed security strategies and status of network, desktop, and mainframe systems and data through audits and development of metrics.
- Project lead for Migrating and Implementing Data center (Revenue 7 million), and maintaining facilities including 100 Gigabit Ethernet backbone, power requirement, appropriate cooling, structured cabling, mounting of the data/voice equipment etc.
- Managed portfolio compliance with the enterprise architecture principles, best practices and standards. Defined and lead financial management for the different Program Initiatives.
- Led a team to create Governance by identifying the stakeholders and their decision rights, added an external advisor as catalyst and unbiased viewpoint, published the decision framework for vetting, and dedicated the resources to allow regular governance meetings.
- Conducted Steering Committees responsible for creating the framework and delegating responsibility to those who are best suited to develop and carry out the Data Center Migration.
- Managed a team of network engineers and provided oversight in the area of network architecture, equipment installations, maintenance, and network security.
Environment: Data Center Migration, AWS cloud, Disaster recovery, Security Risk Management, LAN/WAN(Cisco), Voice(Cisco), Network Storage (EMC), Virtualization, Servers (Windows), Security (Firewalls, Load Balancers), SharePoint, Microsoft Office365, PMLC (Methodology), BYOD (Mobile Device Management Solution), IDS/IPS, DLP, SIEM, Web gateway, proxy appliances
Tools: Service Now, MS Project, MS Visio, Solar Winds, HP PPM, MS SharePoint.
IT Project Manager
- Developed and improved processes and procedures to minimize errors maximize efficiencies and ensure a clean handoff from pre-sales to post-sales.
- Mitigated risk of data loss and met compliance requirements Confidential remote sites by leading project to consolidate backups to central location.
- Managed on-site, near-shore, and offshore staff to ensure optimal functionality of Hartford’s Insurance Data center and IT Infrastructure services including Network and Voice Infrastructure.
- Ensured completion of DR/BCP drills, create remediation list, follow-up on remediation items, and prepare and finalize documentation to ensure compliance.
- Migrated and implemented different IT Infrastructure management including Enterprise Network, Storage Management (EMC, IBM, and HP-SAN/NAS upgrade), Virtualization, Server, Desktop, Voice.
- Transformed Hartford Insurance from its current mode of operation to future mode of operation in end-user computing with Implementation of one technology and Operational Framework consists of a set of processes for service management and delivery of the following: Active Directory, Account Group & Share management, Client management, Software distribution, and Email.
- Managed risks and issues impacting project deliverables. Developed and maintained methodologies and processes. Conducted regular quality assurance review.
- Developed the Project Budget by understanding business needs, Identifying the cost factors, creating cost model, performed risk analysis, Project assumptions, and reviewing the cost estimates.
- Planned, Conducted, Administer and Close Procurements by planning purchases and acquisitions, contracting, request seller responses, select sellers, contract administration and contract closure.
- Managed staff of IBM technical team responsible for delivering metrics, documenting workflows, providing analysis of data in order to support recommendations for process improvement, and development of business requirements.
- Forecasted Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for different accounts and ensured SLAs are met in a timely manner.
- Functioned as a liaison between the sales team and professional services organization to ensure timely and accurate proposals are generated.
- Managed all project resources, including subcontractors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the customer.
Tools: IBM Maximo, BMC Remedy, MS Project, MS Office365, Active Directory, MS Visio.
Confidential, Bellingham, WA
Lead Network Architect
- Project Lead for Designing, Migrating and Implementing Datacenter (Revenue 15 million), and maintaining facilities including 10 Gigabit Ethernet backbone, power requirement, appropriate cooling, structured cabling, mounting of the data/voice equipment etc. saving company $500,000.
- Recognized for achieving a 99% up time for the corporate-wide IT infrastructure.
- Managed all IT vendor relationships; negotiated related contracts which further assisted with business development, and renegotiated vendor contracts to achieve best pricing to match business needs.
- Assisted in developing Merger & Acquisition plan and implementation which included responsibilities like creating and documenting the current, transitional, and future state for the merged enterprise IT Infrastructure, established and managed risk management plan, implemented systems and processes, established and assured communication protocols, executed change management process.
- Project lead for $5 million Enterprise Network upgrade project; cutting costs to align with business needs. Designed, implemented, and managed VPN solutions for 70 Field Offices; successfully surmounting all the challenges.
- Successfully orchestrated the project in the different phases including initiation, planning, executing, controlling, and closure saving company $200,000 in IT Services.
- Conducted Project Audits under different attributes including Project Planning, Risk Management, Quality Management, Management Procedures, Development Approach, Testing, Application Architecture, and Data Architecture and Standards, Production and Operations Support.
- Responsible for creation of program budget, developing migration plans, network standards and specifications, manage, and communicate the activities to ensure that project objectives are met Confidential client, team and executive's satisfaction.
- Provided IT solution strategies and technology solutions using various engineering best practices, and architecture principle by timely capacity and related cost information for more informed business decisions.
- Managed Data Center in all phases including delivery, resources, finance, legal, client management, technology, business environment, and asset management.
- Designed and Implemented Cisco Teleworker’s solution (CVO) for 200 users saving the organization thousands of dollars monthly on the real estate.
- Performed VOIP cost analysis for the remote offices.
- Created, documented, review, and updated the Data Center migration checklist, network infrastructure and project management processes.
Confidential, Warrenville, IL
Lead Network Designer
- Established network migration plans including designing, configuration, and implementation for the clients moving to MPLS/Frame Relay/ATM network. Designed and implemented LANs/WANs globally.
- Evaluated risk, costs, resource requirements, schedules and submitted delivery opinions and recommendations to the team for discussion during Bid Assurance and/or Executive Approval sessions.
- Identified and secured resources required to execute the plan and monitor resource utilization by continuously analyzing staffing requirements and resource allocations.
- Organized outside customers, contractors, Confidential & Confidential managers and non-management personnel in order to implement Confidential & Confidential managed services & follow through completion on network installations.
- Maintained the EVPN network for different customers and perform the migration in all phases: drawing a diagram, send the hardware/configuration/IOS information to the warehouse, update test and turn up notes and LAN migration notes to perform operation and migration.
- Developed detailed design documentation based on customer move, add and change orders
- Monitored & controlled the projects producing Status Reports, Variance Action Plans, Event Tracker & other required deliverables on a regular basis.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Network Analyst
- Managed 10 sites in Chicago, fixing and troubleshooting end user’s LAN/WAN network related issues including move, add, and changes, saving company approx. $15000/ month.
- Assisted with the Mergers and Acquisitions (Bank One) implementation by identifying the network and databases that will be used over the life of M&A, time and resources to make changes, system impact of changes.
- Managed a project to decommission legacy Cabletron hubs, saving company approx. $20,000.
- Managed the migration of 10 Mbps to 100 Mbps network project in all phases: requirements gathering, design, construction, unit, system, integration, and user acceptance testing, and implementation.
- Determined detailed information requirements of project stakeholders and developed feedback routines to ensure two-way communication.
- Project tracking, coordination, schedule creation, test and implementation planning. Trained colleagues on different internal tools of the organization.
- Determined, evaluated and diagnosed network and application performance issues, and recommended and implemented solutions.
- Installed and maintain Cisco routers, switches, and circuits in a mission critical, 24x7x365 high- availability environment.
- Implemented securities policies using ACL, Cisco PIX Firewall (515,520).
- Configured and maintained Network Address Translation (NAT), QoS by analyzing the network requirement
- Maintained technical and vendor product information and recommend standards for the enterprise.
- Actively involved in solving network outages with the network infrastructure team, such as router connectivity to remote sites, troubleshooting switches, and IP troubleshooting.
Environment: Network (LAN/WAN), Security (Firewall, VPN)