- Experienced technology professional with resource management, development and analyst experience spanning 18 years in both Agile and Waterfall SDLCs.
- Proficient in managing complex technology projects. Critical thinker experienced in eliciting & analyzing requirements & creating clear documentation. Experience maintaining customer relationships/satisfaction.
- Industry domain experience includes: hospitality, e - commerce, financial services, entertainment, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, consulting, mortgage, healthcare, non-profit and government.
- Experienced in both Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall software development life cycles.
- Currently active in the Project Management Institute & International Institute of Business Analysts.
- Six Sigma White Belt
Resource management, Project Management, Process Improvement, E-Commerce, Project Planning, Team Leadership, Requirements Facilitation, Detailed Functional Designs, Relationship Development.
HP ALM, Rational Requirements Composer, Drupal, IBM Rational Requisite Pro, IBM Rational Portfolio Manager, MS Project, HP Quality Center, MS Office, Macromedia Dreamweaver, SharePoint, ASP, ASP.NET, Perl, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, SQL, UNIX, Crystal Reports, ATG Commerce
SYNOPSIS OF EXPERIENCE:
Project Manager / Lead Analyst
- Strategic Planning and Business Transformation, Customer Strategy & Solutions Division
- Project Manager for process improvement projects regarding metrics, best practices & reusability.
- Implemented process engineering improvement for the reuse of requirements & test cases for all waterfall SDLC use across Analysis, Development & Testing teams reducing time by 20%
- Created Knowledge Portal that reduced tools related defects by 35%
- Updated SDLC system of record to mate requirements and test cases with Business Processes
- Creates and maintain Technology Roadmaps for continuous Tools Improvement and Customization
- Creates and maintain suite of performance metrics for executive management meetings
- Waterfall SDLC teams on Hewlett - Packard Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
- Agile SDLC teams on Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Agile Manager (AGM).
- Helped create company guidelines for Agile Development using SAFe
- Conducting regular sessions on new process improvements and tools functionality changes
- Supported of CMMI Level 3 in Requirements Management and Development (RM, RD).
Senior Business Analyst - Federal
- Lead Analyst on Scrum/Agile and waterfall projects, creating both Agile & Waterfall requirements.
- Lead Agile Analyst on two development projects for the Department of Homeland Security
- System Electronic Registration Approval (SERA) Online Registration System Facilities Connect (FACCON) Facility Management System
- Provided Product Owner support for Epic, User Story and Task creation and expansion.
- Created & maintained Federal SELC documents (TEMP, TPA, SOAM, DMP, assisted with POP & CAC)
- Created & maintained Agile SCRUM documents (Product & Sprint Backlogs, Definition of Done, etc.)
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP)
- Lead Analyst on redesign of national Homeland Security program made up of 5 applications.
- Created Requirements Development and Management Plan.
- Delivered analysis and prototyping of redesign in Drupal
- Performed work in support of QA, RM & RD for CMMI Level 5 processes throughout project lifecycle.
- Authored stakeholder awareness, process flows & technical documentation for Sr. Program Director
- Created and Conducted sessions for HS Management on system functions and processes.
Management Consultant (Project Manager / Product Manager / Analyst)
- Provided consulting services in the realm of project/product management & system/requirements analysis for ecommerce and software development.
- Completed multiple contracts for Executive Office of the President, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Marriott International, Nutrisystem, Medifast, Health and Human Services and the District of Columbia.
- Managed development of ecommerce and finance systems projects
- Delivered requirements for redesign of White House Presidential Personnel System
- Managed development of new Medifast Point of Sale system.
Director of Offshore Development
- Led two offshore combined teams (Each with Developers, Testers, Analysts and a PM)
- Managed vendor relationship executing budgeting, project planning and resource scheduling
- Managed projects and resources creating applications in ASP.Net using MS SQL Server
- Led team creating the Simplexity cell phone and calling plan selection website.
- Led team creating the Wirefly cell phone and calling plan selection website.
- Created Reporting Dashboard & metrics set for evaluating vendor contracts and projects
Manager of Software Development
- Managed projects and resources creating e - commerce web sites using Agile Methodology (SCRUM).
- Functional manager to 20 engineers; led project teams of up to 12, both onshore and off-shore
- Implemented project estimation process reducing Level of Effort sizing by 75%
- Reengineered rapid development and application release process, reducing software defects by 50%
- Managed employees and consultants in fast paced matrix setting with budgeting responsibility
- Launched web stores for NFL, Kate Spade, Timberland, Dick s Sporting Goodsand InPhonic.
Director of Software Development
Confidential, Southeastern, PA
- Directed Applications Development and vendor Account/Relationship Management
- Managed implementation of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) project. Managed setting of rules, tools and processes for organization s CRM activities with over 130,000 donors. Managed cross - functional team that saved estimated $500K per year.
- Managed development of Business Intelligence system. Implemented departmental data marts with web based reporting. Implemented dashboard based executive information system tools and methodology to support strategic planning and budgeting. Improved data availability by 85%
- Implemented extranet for 100 core human services agencies. Saved in excess of $750K when all 500 agencies went online. Improved data sharing and reduced turn-around time & cost.
- Implemented project request process