- 20 plus years of Project/Change Management experience in the Financial Industry.
- 10 years of delivering projects spanning multiple LOBs and 7 years working within a PMO.
- Has driven accountability for the business side of the end to end implementation of Enterprise initiatives working with key business stakeholders, business analysts and the IT PM work steams.
- Has successfully delivered large, complex projects, the largest being a Workday, Payroll deployment impacting >200,000 employees.
- Expertise in Project Management tools, techniques and practices (Waterfall, SDLC, and Agile).
- Proficiency in Risk mitigation and Regulatory and Risk Compliance matters ( Anti - money Laundering, Customer Due Diligence, Payroll, Global Background Checks, Financial Crimes)
- Uses resources efficiently and manages effectively within budget limits; sets deadlines in a way that gets commitment from all parties involved; ensures quality and quantity standards are met.
KEY SKILLS AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
End to End Project/Change Management: 10+ years
Infrastructure: 5 years
Application/SDLC: 5 years
MS Project: 2 years
MS SharePoint:10 years
IT Project Management; Anti-Money Laundering, Beneficial Owner
- Managed data requirement objectives for Anti-Money Laundering, Beneficial Owner and Account Signer enhancements.
- Focused on significant change regarding method of verification, Beneficial Ownership attestation form, and expanded data capture for Signers/Transistors; faced off against technology teams.
IT Project Management; Workday - Payroll Deployment
- Specific focus on Payroll Operational Readiness including creation and management of Limited Transaction Window, Cut-Over Task Lists, and the integrated Operational Readiness Plan.
- Managed coordination between Bank Payroll Subject Matter Experts and Confidential Technical teams to design User Interface ‘Pay Worklet’ Configuration, and user acceptance test planning.
- Partnered to develop role-based security access requirements and validate pre-production and production security
- Coordination of deployment partners, outsourcing vendor partners, and multiple internal projects (work streams) under standard Workday functions and module
- Managed Cut -Over Tasks for large inventory of integrations (38) requiring a high level of coordination across multiple vendors.
Project Management Policy Proponent, Operational Risk Oversight/Governance
- Drove accountability and escalation in Lines of Business Operational Risk Portfolios by providing an independent assessment of Project Management Methodologies and a challenge function to Executive Project Program Managers.
- Led Subject Matter Experts working team across the enterprise to revise a 5-year old Project Management Policy.
- Identified Business Continuity plans ranking the order of priority of services or products for continuous delivery or rapid recovery.
- Conducted Horizontal Review of enterprise adherence to Project Management Policy; identified inherent and residual risk levels to ensure adequate rigor in meeting performance and process requirements.
- Steered specific risk program governance framework to oversee and track long term adherence to corporate risk framework.
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) driven compliance with Customer Due Diligence Initiative including new process and procedures supported by a new technical system.
- Led sun setting two systems and implementing ‘Cornerstone’ and its core functionality as the go forward system.
- Agile development including:
- Defining the activities and active roles of each sub process clarifying the work performed at each level and the interactions between the levels.
- Explaining time box planning in detail including guidance for setting the iteration, program increment, and release schedules.
- Describing each routine in detail including purpose, roles, activities, and outcomes.
Sr. Project Manager
- Project manager for large wholesale credit project; interaction with multiple management levels within the environment across multiple disciplines (i.e. Operations, LOB, Product/Segment Owners, Technology, Architecture, Marketing, Legal/Risk/Compliance)
- Solutioned a mix of technology, business process and data management work to satisfy transformation management and quality objectives.
- Defined and prioritized the future state capabilities desired across key stakeholders.
- Developed a roadmap to implement priorities over a multi-year period, including tactical quick wins to address immediate, critical regulatory reporting needs.
- Served as a liaison between Global Risk technology, Business partners, and Regulatory leadership teams to ensure successful adoption of BASEL required rules to strengthen the Firm’s liquidity position.
- Led Financial Reviews of Risk Portfolios to ensure adequate rigor in financial planning, identification and escalation of funding risks, and improved accuracy of forecasts.
- Conducted Quality Assurance Reviews (tollgates) and communicated Enterprise Quality Control findings.
- Business Continuity Planning: Collected, assembled and ranked critical business services or products; ranking based on the potential loss of revenue, time of recovery and severity of impact a disruption would cause.
- Minimum service levels and maximum allowable downtimes were determined; identified internal and external dependencies of critical services.
IT Change Manager
- Executed deployment of new Global Background Check System.
- Implemented new technology that supported revised policy and process/procedures for both USA and Global entities.
- Provided Change Management consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques with multiple redesign teams in six sigma process and tools.
- Directed efforts of key staffing executive groups in expediting program policy and decisions; directed application integration IT effort with HR Systems (iGrasp, Taleo).
- Established risk based standards for measuring performance against process requirements including assessment and mitigation strategies.
- Identified failure modes and alleviation plans; managed continuous identification, measurement of risks, and controlled implementation for the project; utilized Six Sigma/DMAIC processes and procedures to reach success metrics.
Senior Project Manager
- Managed conversion to SAP general ledger with specific focus on reporting functionality
- Developed risk plans to manage large volumes of data and multiple hierarchies to mitigate performance issues.
- Developed risk plans to manage large volumes of data/multiple hierarchies to mitigate performance issues.
- Collaborated with Release and Technology teams in creation of master test plans including test script development, system integration testing, user acceptance testing, code freeze, and dress rehearsals.
- Assessed data security groupings and defined appropriate access.
- Defined, managed and launched multi-generational Marketing Campaign including new Brand Guidelines for collateral, pre-printed forms, and web sites for Wealth Managed clients.
- Translated business strategies and regulatory requirements into rebranding for domestic and international customers in Latin America and Europe/Middle East.
- Directed Project/Change management routines for an end-to-end Sales Data Conversion and implementation of CRM business solutions.
- Partnered with sales management and sales force in creation of the revised platform and user tools.
- Built adoption plans by creating user case studies, success profiles, enhanced process models, communication and training.
- Ensured project objectives were delivered on time and were value add.
- Led team of eight work streams to efficiently and effectively accomplish project objectives.
- Documented Program Tangible Business Outcomes and Outcome Metrics and Key Process Indicators; maintained related status updates.
- Designed comprehensive on boarding plan leveraging supervisorial staff and team coaches to communicate, teach, and reinforce new on the job training tools and standard operating procedures.
Planning and Development
- Transformed Wholesale Banking sales resourcesby implementing on-boarding processes for Treasury Management sales administrators, treasury management product knowledge, and management coaching metrics resulting in projected “time - to-revenue” goals of 10%.
- Directed curriculum development and conversion of strategic Cross Line of Business desk top sales tools, systems, and processes; implemented usage process for Client Relationship Management system.
- Provided compliance direction for Anti-Money Laundering associate awareness, process and procedures.