- Implemented re - designed network topology to support decentralized Regional Service Center.
- Managed and Migrated IBM mainframe (DB2, CICS, COBOL, JCL, Assembly) to UNIX Client-Server platform (Oracle, Java, Java Script, C, C++, Shell).
- Data Center upgrades and managed capacity to host mission critical systems in house, and saved operational costs.
- Managed IT security technology programs.
- Migration implementations and upgrades for software and hardware.
- Built off-shore teams in Chennai, India and Manila, Philippines to expand enterprise global resourcing capability.
- Expert managing large-scale projects with an in-depth understanding of technology.
- Developed IT Business Continuity Planning and implemented disaster recovery, security, change control, application and hardware inventory policies and procedures. Complete understand of SOX and HIPAA compliance regulations.
- Monitored progress to ensure group objectives are delivered on time and within budget, and business results are realized.
- Fully understand SDLC methodologies implementing large scale projects from the initiation phase to the deployment/warranty phase, with a successful on time and within budget rate of 97%.
- Responsible for assessing, creating RFP’s, negotiating and purchasing critical enterprise applications for various departments.
- Identified, proposed and influenced business solutions, negotiates deliverables and requirements. Ensured the design and integration of proposed system, software and hardware solutions lead to the development and growth of the business through effective use of technology.
- Managed business contingency plan and conducted routine contingency exercises (failovers).
- Implemented encryption and key exchange mechanism with third party processors to maximize data security.
- Implemented Single Sign-on (SSO) for multiple sites.
- Established Secure FTP to protect member data, and Integrated Google Captcha to enhance Portal security.
- Implemented Avaya tool to support Call Routing logic.
- Led CRM and ERP implementations for multiple large corporations.
- Led large Medical Fraud Prevention and Detection Program.
- Integrated ITIL framework to enhance enterprise capability on IT services.
- Managed SFDC- Sales force Cloud based tool, as enterprise email platform for ALL email campaigns.
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
Senior Project/Program Manager, EPMO
- Led junior Project managers for large enterprise projects to deliver compliance projects, adopt SFMC email platform, enhance CRM, manage big data and integrate HIPAA CARC/RARC messages. .
- Deployed and integrated CRM tool to support customer service agents’ day-to-day operations.
- Implemented SalesForce Marketing Cloud tool (SFMC), with enterprise email applications. Operationalized ET as the SFMC project integrated member demographic data into an Enterprise Repository (IBM MDM) and saved 1.3M+ per annum on operating expenses.
- Integrated CARC/RARC in Explanation of Payment (EOP) and Provider Portal messaging. Reduced Contact Center call volume and improved Customer Satisfaction by 21%.
- Managed at any given time five (5) to eight (8) projects, ranging from large to small in scope. Projects included, infrastructure, compliance, claims, portal, solutions engineering, application development, security, finance, HR, Call Centers, working with cross discipline teams.
- Managed hardware and software requirements to ensure they are not overstated.
- Fully responsible for project budgets, resources, risk/issue management and timeline.
Confidential, Costa Mesa, CA
Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master and Agile Coach
- Managed multiple projects, infrastructure rebuild, and software development.
- Responsible for project budget and resource hours, project budgets ranged from $100k up to $3.5 million.
- Created Development, Unit testing/Integration, QA, Staging, Training and Production environments. Allowing for simultaneous testing/QA of multiple applications prior to moving apps to production.
- Infrastructure project - Developed and maintained project plans, Business Requirement Document, Project Charter, System Requirement Specification, change management and risk/issue management.
- Communicated weekly with executive team and stakeholders, covering project health, budget, risk, delays and any other concerns or information needed.
- Worked with QA team to create test cases and obtain approval, once approved assigned resources to perform test and certify applications is ready for production release.
- Worked with Change Management team to prioritize trivial and major releases scheduled for production release.
- Responsible for providing leadership and guidance to support Agile Adoption Program (XP, Scrum, Kanban, Lean Agile, DevOps, SAFe), to transform project teams practicing Agile planning and engineering, and to deliver consumer products with strong brand image and business values.
- Assumed the responsibilities of Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master for Engineering Team (APIs-Desktop and Mobile), and Business Intelligence Team. Rally is used as the “System of Truth.”
- Worked closely with clients and stakeholders to prioritize product roadmap, conduct story mapping, define definition of done (DoD), and perform release planning.
- Coached Product Owner and Agile Team Members to effectively adopt Agile Process and Values, demonstrating by 20% increase in productivity within the first 3 months of Agile adoption.
- Facilitated Scrum of scrums and helped teams with dependency management.
- Assisted organization in employing DevOps function to evolve towards continuous integration.
Senior Project Manager, Scrum Master, Agile Coach
- Concurrently delivered multiple large-size projects with high complexity, sponsored by Loan Servicing by Others (LSBO), Portfolio Services Group (PSG), and Loan Product Services & Reporting.
- Drived launch readiness. Held overall responsibility to ensure project success in a highly virtualized environment. Connected to cross-functional & distributed teams as a servant leader.
- Worked with Line of Business (LOB) and product owner to create product vision and roadmap.
- Researched and proposed solutions to optimize operations and to support business goals.
- Integrated existing and new systems with Pega (PBM tool) and Salesforce (CRM tool).
- Provided Scrum-based Agile training, at program level, to PMO and senior management team on portfolio, Feature-Driven Delivery, and release planning using SAFe principles.
- Serving as a servant leader, coached new Agile teams (project level) in their transformation journey, from Discovery, Agile bootcamp, backlog buildout, release planning through deployment.
- Collaborated the transformation of practicing less command-and-control leadership model with management team. Facilitated Scrum of Scrums to align teams, remove impediments and enable teams to work through dependencies.
Senior Project Manager/ Scrum Master
- Established and globalized PMO to rapidly acquire knowledge of local and regional marketplace, harness cultural diversity strengths, leverage resource allocation, manage risks, and drive initiatives to execute enterprise strategy. The PMO benchmarked best practices worldwide and adopted Waterfall, Agile and hybrid project management standards.
- Established off-shore Development Center in Manila, Philippines, and recruited Solution Engineering Team. Deployed Global Resourcing Model to support enterprise resource needs.
- Performed Technology and Business Linkage Planning to ensure the right tools are purchased or developed to support day-to-day business needs. Some selected tools included HRIS, Salesforce, Facets, SharePoint, HealthTrio Connect (Member Portal), TC3 Engine, SAP BI and NextGen EHR.
- Served as senior project manager and scrum master based on the usage of agreed SDLC & PDLC.
- Held Profit-and-Loss (P&L) responsibility for core enterprise projects. Acquired comprehensive knowledge of local and regional marketplace, and developed detailed plans to account for cultural differences and to ensure flawless engagement.
- Led strategic projects, using Salesforce as the primary tool, to streamline and automate lead-to-quote and quote-to-cash cycles, and to integrate with Facets (adjudication tool).
- Led SWOT analysis as the primary input for strategic planning. Defined vision, and business & technical roadmap to ensure desired business values were delivered. As the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for creating and maintaining Master Schedule using Microsoft Project.
- Coached the self-organized and cross-functional teams to design and deliver table-driven applications to handle claims and fulfill legal requirements (HIPAA).
- Delivered EDI 5010 conversion, submitted HEDIS reports, and started ICD-10 Conversion project.
- Served as committee member to create President’s Ring, as the Leadership Development program.
- Set S.M.A.R.T. goals for team members, and managed their career growth objectives in conjunction with Resource Managers and HR. Practiced STAR model for providing feedback.
- Implemented AIDET (a communication framework) and Avaya (CRM), to create positive, world-class member experience. Increased customer satisfaction and membership loyalty.
- Partnered with HealthTrio to build a new portal, myTakeCare, to enhance member experience.
- Developed and launched the first non-insurance product, Primary Care Direct, in the region.
- Facilitated TakeCare’s Brand Awareness Champaign to achieve enterprise strategic objectives.