Technical Project Manager
- Lead and managed over 30 projects ranging from virtual server upgrades to data center exit implementations and software development projects at Confidential .
- Engaged across various functional teams for every project. Teams varied in size from four to fifteen engineers.
- Communicated at multiple levels within the Bank’s organization structure to successfully accomplish end results.
- Lead and managed over 100 projects ranging from small network component installations to complete infrastructure overhauls to software development projects, with time frames from days to months to complete.
- Successfully coordinated Internet Service Provider (ISP) and network upgrades for a local retail establishment with over 25 locations throughout Mecklenburg County. Upgrades included new ISP, new firewalls and switches, IP scheme unification, Virtual Private Network (VPN) setup, redundant Domain Name Servers (DNS), third party vendor requirements, Voice Over IP (VOIP) phone system implementation and PCI Compliance review and requirements; all directly prior to the holiday shopping season as a hard deadline.
- Spearheaded IT expansion efforts for a national retailer’s growth of more stores nationwide. Responsible for successful conversion of existing equipment to bring new locations into current infrastructure.
- Created and implemented a pre - sales process that provided all departments with needed documentation regarding sales and implementation timelines.
- Directly responsible for a team of up to seven Level 2 and Level 3 network, server, and telephony engineers for both daily support and project taskings.
- Given additional responsibility for the Infrastructure and Security shop both during and after integration into company’s Engineering department. Responsible for the additional projects, service tickets, scheduling, and client interactions for this group of four experienced technicians.
Project Manager / Quality Assurance Lead
- As Scrum Master, assisted with Kanban and Agile implementation throughout the organization. Software development, sales support, and Finance teams are now using various aspects of Agile.
- Took on network administrator role due to personnel leaving the organization. Instrumental in implementing a small level of managed services for daily support items.
- As Quality Assurance (QA) lead, ensured software products worked as expected under multiple platforms and conditions, maintained client data security, and were documented and updated correctly.
- Developed and executed automated/scripted and manual test plans. Verified data was correct with custom SQL queries.