- Over 20 years of experience in IT/System Architecture with strong management, analysis, troubleshooting and development skills.
- Consulting has provided a broad range of abilities allowing me to perform at all levels of System Design and implementation.
Sr. Digital Services Consultant
- Approximately 15 Project Implementations within Confidential career
- 7X, 8.x and 9.x implementations for ITSM, SRM, RKM, Smart Reporting, SmartIT and MyIT, CMDB, Discovery
- Technical Architect/Integration Lead on several Confidential Projects (Global, US/Canada - wide rollouts).
- Confidential BIO available upon request.
- Designed e-courseware for the Confidential Partner network
- Assisted Sales team in SOW development and delivery to ensure accurate Project Scoping
- One of Confidential 's lead SRM Consultants, assisted with early tool guidance, Client sales/Demos and Consultant Support.
Service Delivery Manager
- Performed various large scale sales Demos to assist sale in securing Remedy contracts.
- Held role of Sr. Remedy specialist and Implemented ITSM 7.x, SLM 7.0.3, SRM 2.1 & CMDB 2.x, AIE imports to CMDB for second largest retailer in Canada (13 month project).
Sr. Remedy Engineer
- Travel to client sites performing requirement/analysis of Incident/Problem/Change/Asset Management Process
- Design integrations for Remedy ITSM Modules (Helpdesk, Change, Asset, CMDB, SLA, Approval)
Sr. System Administrator
- Support of older Remedy 4.03 system.
- Build new ITIL compliant ITSM Remedy system (Oracle 9i, v2, UNIX 9, ITSM 5.6).
- Remedy ARS v6.01, Approval Server, Flashboards, Mid-tier.
- Remedy CSM 5.01, built system for internal Customer Support team.
- Plan/Build Disaster Recovery environment for the new Remedy system.