- Fifteen years of project/program management experience with a focus on managing global data center and network infrastructure plus global information security initiatives
- Proven experience managing technology and security projects from conception to production operations/support
- Solid project/program management skills and experience in delivering projects on time, within budget, and with high customer satisfaction in highly matrixed global organizations
- Expert in status reporting, project tracking, project team coaching, risk and issue resolution, vendor negotiations
- Mobile phone spoof detection Proof of Value (POV) for top financial services client. Managed third party vendor and Pindrop cross functional teams, ensured scope, roles and responsibilities were clearly defined, requirements were met, scheduled and held meetings, distributed meeting minutes and status updates, developed and maintained schedule and tracked all POV resource activities to ensure successful and timely completion of POV objectives and obtain client acceptance.
- Responsible for development and distribution of Executive level presentation materials and hosting bi - weekly Pindrop and Client Executives project status meetings.
- Provide weekly project summary reports to Pindrop and Client teams on project progress.
Security Program Manager
- Successfully led planning, managing and implementation of complex Security projects.
- Created and controlled project documentation through entire Project Life Cycle for all projects: including governance, scope, risk evaluation, requirements, resource plan, project schedule, status reports, meeting minutes, RAID log and project financials.
- Oversaw and tracked to closure NTC3 security program improvements as identified by NTC3 manager including Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center (FMC) upgrades and Cisco IDS/IPS/DCI sensor upgrades and enrollments enterprise wide.