- 07+ years of broad - based project management expertise with international specialization; budgeting & forecasting, & leading cross-functional teams to consistently meet key project/program deliverables & clients expectations. Dedicated advocate for change to identify, support & enhance business value from concept to completion. In total 16 years of supervisory level experience in Administration, Customer Operations & HR.
- Working directly with Senior Project Managers for complex Construction projects from conception to completion. Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables, estimate costs, analyzing and reporting in Excel and MS project.
- Meeting with clients for scope definition and requirements.
- Prepare and negotiate cost estimates, budgets, and work timetables.
- Conducting Project Management and Administrative duties including planning, budgeting, managing of deliverables, purchasing project items, tracking of critical path, managing risk, reporting status to project stakeholders, conducting status meetings and distributing minutes, securing and evaluating assigned resources, controlling budget constraints, ensuring completion of scope remotely for midsize IT infrastructure & Construction projects with a team.
- Beside these activities, I am involved in Admin & HR activities, hiring, training, staffing, resource allocation and payroll activities like records of employees' salaries and wages, bonuses, and withheld taxes.
- Documented grievances, terminations, absences, performance reports, andcompensation and benefitsinformation.
- Explainedhuman resourcespolicies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
PROJECT COORDINATOR/ASSISTANT MANAGER
- Was responsible for overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of telecom projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals in Customer Operation department in one of the leading telecoms of Emirates Telecommunication Corporation Group (Etisalat ).
- Planned the execution of projects w.r.t budgeting, revenue, sales, customer feedback/satisfaction and system requirements.
- Managed resources assigned to the projects, tracked critical path, reviewed project plans, implemented corrective measures, mitigated risk, built relationships between business units and reported status to top management and stakeholders.
- Maintained primary data center operations while serving as project lead for various enterprise-level projects.
- Conducted training sessions with the Team of 27, ensuring quality and product knowledge.
- Monitoring of Department Performance to enhance the departmental efficiency by monitoring day to day operations and keep them motivated to surpass all team metrics, including qualitative and quantitative goals.
- Planned, directed and coordinated the administrative functions of an organization. Maintained & Updatedpayrollrecords by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers for projects assigned to me.
- Responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and resource allocation.
- In addition to managing the team, volunteered to participate in several enterprise-level initiatives to enhance revenue and sales.
- Also maintained& Updatedincentives, payrollrecords by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers for projects assigned.