- Project Management and Business Analysis (hybrid) executive with experience as it pertains to Front, Middle and Back Office. Proficient in analyzing and redesigning business processes, mission critical banking operations - based projects and managing full project life cycles (SDLC). Able to interact with business users, technical staff and project stakeholders. Strong analytical and project documentation skills across diverse lines of businesses and financial products.
Senior Program/Project Manager
- Risk Management, drive the creation of documents (project charter, action plan template, issues and risk log, and project roadmap) to their completion and manage risks inherent to execution or consequence of the changing context.
- Manage a structured Project Management program, including coaching and mentoring of the tools and concepts. Lead, and facilitate key continuous improvement efforts, in support of business priorities. Review work for completeness, accuracy and effectiveness of staff assigned to support the sub-work stream to ensure high level of quality and progress on all deliverables.
- Support the creation of presentations, summaries, and project status decks/dashboards for steering committee, c-level and management audiences to review and approve. Strong customer focus.
- Ability to apply project management concepts to facilitate the achievement of business objectives and excellent analytical and quantitative skills in order to ensure expected, consistent, and successful program delivery. Inquisitive nature, resourceful, and able to seek out information.
- Liaised with operation staff and managers and business analysts to manage the development and execution of project by adhering to a defined project management methodology, deliverables, and milestones.
- Created and maintained project remediation plan, project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and reported weekly project dashboard and statuses to senior management. In addition to developed and implemented policies, procedures and best practice standards for assigned project initiatives.
- Created and delivered full-scale change and engagement programsknowledge, experience and exposure to best practices in change management. Identified, mitigated, and reported project risks. In addition to archiving all documentation onto SharePoint and responsible for budget and resource tracking.
- Reported weekly project statuses and project plan(s) to senior management by monitoring project progress against outstanding milestones, issues, risks and dependencies.