- Team - focused IT Management professional with proven leadership experience and capabilities; extensive technical expertise and problem-solving, design, and implement proven solutions.
- Skilled in understanding and identifying business needs and customer requirements, able to partner with development teams to increase the quality of requirements identification and analysis.
- Thorough understanding of Agile development processes, in-depth knowledge of program and project management; take initiative to meet business objectives.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; able to motivate, lead, and inspire others towards a common goal.
IT PROJECT MANAGEMENT MANAGING CONSULTANT
- Coordinated linked/dependency project and project managers to provide post EPIC go-live usability and performance optimization across the VUMC locations and Walgreen clinics.
- Provided project management, database, and PowerShell mentoring, coaching, and support on advanced project management functions and reporting standards.
- Successfully led and manage project delivery, measuring and reporting project status to the Customer Delivery Executive.
- Facilitated meetings with Information Technology and business clients, gathering project requirements and scheduling resources.
- Developed detailed SLA reports, forecasting models, and ITIL standards into the PMO.
SR. IT PROJECT MANAGER / DEVOPS PROGRAM MANAGER
- Led the infrastructure integration, cost of integration budgeting, and InfoSec policy development through the acquisition of Confidential .
- Hands-on implementation at 13 engineering labs and collaborated with Cisco and Confidential leadership and business units.
- Defined, monitored/controlled, and reviewed NGFW, NGIPS, and FireAMP policies.
- Contributed to organizational improvement; provided senior-level leadership through the Agile transformation of security business group; process/technical changes resulted in faster development times and quality improvements.
- Performed management and DevOps oversight of orchestration and the automation test framework.
- Successfully guided remote teams in execution and delivery of projects; managed multiple geographically dispersed agile teams, including 32 direct reports.
MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING AND AUTOMATION
- Held a seat with Confidential ’s InfoSec steering committee, responsible for defining global InfoSec strategy.
- Developed threat-centric labs with aggregated tap feeds sourced from known intrusions/malware packet captures, commercial performance/threat tools, and live traffic.
- Led interoperability certification and QA for IDS/IPS/NGIPS ( Confidential Defense Center and virtual sensors) on Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), OVirt, VMware, and Xen platforms.