DIRECTOR OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Created ground - up Tactics, Teams, Processes, Communication’s & Executed Priority Products from Concept to Finished Good.
- Defined Product Scope with Stakeholders, vetted milestones, meet price point, customer needs, Quality, schedule & budgets.
- Drove a top down Vision with companywide Communications to adjust and improve for Alignment and Success.
- Invested in R&D Technologies and Best Practices to improve efficiency, time and quality of Product Developments.
- Utilize Production Technologies - CNC, Plastic Molding, Carbon Fiber, MIM, Sintering, 3D Print, Coating/Treating.
- Instill Transparency, invigorate Teamwork, instill Responsibility/Accountability, measure, reward for success, train, & improve.
- Designed, Planned and Executed complete facility buildout (Building Plans, MEP Plans, Fire, Safety & Production Equipment).
- Designed & Implemented SOP’s for New Prove-outs, Job set-ups, QAQC, PM, Material Flow/Consumables, Safety & Training.
- Determined needs and structures to develop a fully functional product assembly organization that focused on a push/pull hybrid.
- Designed floorplan & equipment layout, Processes & workflows, ERP integration and reporting, supply chains, resource capability.
- Product Design - Retained a Strong Working knowledge of Products and Processes from concept through Finished Goods.
- Implemented LEAN Material Flow - planned logistics to create Main Inventory, Point Of Use and Workflows for daily orders.
- Product Assembly lines - Created efficient Assembly programs, for New Products based on Class and Supply Logistics.