- MS Project
- Project Web App (PWA)
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- MS Office Suite
- Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies
Senior Project Manager
- Manage projects in Risk Strategy and Operations areas for Collections, Fraud, Disputes, and AML, including the creation of milestone - based plans, identifying interdependencies and integration points across multiple workstreams
- Partner with Confidential Project Managers in requirements gathering, authoring user stories, facilitating risks, issues, and controls identification, and data definition documentation.
- Assist in evaluating Confidential systems for long term strategic fit.
- Manage project for Communication Redesign of Collection Letters and Emails working with external Creative Group vendor, facilitating selection of printer, and coordinating technical configuration updates.
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Using Project Web App Online, including MS Project, to facilitate moving O365 from Government Tenant to Enterprise Tenant; and
- Migration of SharePoint OnPrem to the Cloud, including development of security policies and procedures, and transforming content data into a metadata tagging structure; includes rebranding of DEN’s Intranet to improve user adoption and experience.;
- Implementing B2B and B2C Azure authentication capability so that partner organizations can access DEN resources, including City and County of Denver; providing authentication interface enabling consumers to use existing Login information via Identity Providers.
Program Manager / Senior Technical Project Manager
- Utilized MS Project for project task scheduling, managing dependencies, resource allocations, and milestones along with SharePoint, Clarity, and other tools to coordinate reporting and documentation.
- Managed scope, schedule, costs, and quality by holding team members accountable for their deliverables and tasks, based on schedule, across multiple divisions, locations, onshore and offshore.
- Managed large software development projects for Call Routing and Call Center Set Up, Global Investing, SSO, Schwab.com View Only, Third Party 401k access, Risk Management, and more, on mainframe and distributed platforms; includes integrating and implementation of network/hardware components and databases
- Program Manager for multiple lead-generating projects designed to increase revenue, utilizing Agile and other methodologies, totaling over $6MM for Marketing Technology group
- Managed multiple small projects simultaneously for customer and account data involving regulatory, internal software development enhancements for Advisor Services, Schwab.com, fraud detection, identity verification, vendor interfaces, and mobile application enhancements
- Managed Front Door process for all incoming Work Requests and routing assigned tickets and Release Management process for Production Implementations.
- Achieved high performance ratings on bringing projects in on budget and on schedule; received Business Excellence Award over multiple years