- 14 + years developing process documentation and requirements gathering within various business sectors, including retail, banking/finance, manufacturing and gaming utilizing ITIL processes and following SDLC methodologies
- In depth experience creating & managing project documents as well as gathering requirements for all IT projects involving large moves, migrations, software and application testingincluding High Level Diagrams, Business Charter, BRD, FSD creations and facilitated JAD sessions
- Proficient with Microsoft applications: Excel, Visio, Word Access, PowerPoint, MS Project, MS SharePoint and Service Now.
- Proven support, organizational and infrastructure abilities with enterprise wide and small scale environment migrations and implementations including hardware, cabling, telephony, Windows, Lotus Notes to Outlook, Nortel to AVAYA environments and Oracle GL Rationalization implementations.
- Relationship management for multiple technology groups, lines of business and third party vendors to provide a successful and excellent customer experience
- IIBA, CBAP, LEAN Six Sigma Trained, Help Desk Institute and DAS Certified
- In depth Customer Service, Business Analysis, Businesses Process, Project and AssetManagement with extensive traceability and reporting abilities
- Outstanding relationship management, communication, teamwork, and influence skills; ability to operate at senior levels in both written and verbal communications
- Prepare organizations for change management through deployment, implementation, developing materials, coordinating end user including Quality Analysis (QA) and Quality Control (QC) through SIT and UAT planning and execution.
- Specifically responsible in solving problems and providing solutions in the following areas: Operations Technology - Production Incident management and resolution, maintain SharePoint metric sites, and fine tune/make changes for improved reporting SLA negotiation and performance measurement systems. Track & trend SLA actual. Incident root cause analysis coordinator (RCA) and Incident Process Coordinator (IPC) for Business and Technology Groups
- Strongly detail oriented, organized, and analytical
- Excellent communication, organizational & documentation skills
- Extensive experience with direct client facing roles
- Managed vendor resources and ensured quality, compliance and traceability
Operating Systems/Platforms: Windows 7, 9X/NT/2000/XP/VISTA, Novell Netware (3.x, 4.x), Solaris, OS/2, UNIX, iSeries/AS400, AIX.
Service Desk Tools: Remedy, Verint, Symon Reader Boards, Inview, Siebel CRM, Remedy, BMC Remedy, Asset Management, Genesys, Unicenter, Peregrine, Peregrine Asset Center, HP Service Center, Service Now, VRU, Apriori, Project Workbench, IBM Tivoli, WinRunner, Mercury, Avaya, CentreVu IP, Advanced call routing (ACD) CD, HEAT, HP OpenView, vService Desk, SharePoint, NICE Call Recording, Inquiri, Avaya Call Management System (CMS), GENESYS,Service Manager Service Center (SMSC).
Network: PC Anywhere, LANDesk, Nortel/CISCO VPN, NTFS, ADAM, Active Directory, LAN/WAN, Ethernet, TCP/IP (DHCP) and IPX/SPX protocols, Token Ring Secure ID RAS, IBM Global, RACF, SSO, Active Directory, NTFS, DNS, MAS, IPSEC, (PCI) Payment Card Industry, IDS/IPS, Wireless, CISCO VOIP, AVAYA Communication Manager, IVR.
Application: AppWork, Aprimo System, CA Clarity PPM, IBM Clarity FSR, CaliberRM, Documentum, Verint, NICE, SalesForce, Siebel CRM,MS Dynamics CRM, SWIFTReady Payment Processing, SWIFT Pay Processing, MS Project, IBM Rational RequisitePro, Enterprise Content Manager (ECM), Contour, ClearCase, WebEX, Crystal Solutions Suite including Crystal Report Writer, SYMON, Altris, Minitab, UML, IBM Rational Rose, MS/ SQL Server 8.0, Hyperion, Peregrine Service Center, MICROSOFT Office Suite, Definity AudixVoicemail Systems, PeopleSoft 8.3, MS Outlook/Exchange, Lotus SmartSuite, LOTUS NOTESvR5 & 6, HP Open View, Service Center, HP Service Manager, HP Asset Manager/Management, Work Force Management, Clarify, Click-It, MS System Center Configuration Manager, MicroStrategy BI, HP Quality Center, Maximo, JIRA, STAMP, POS, Oracle R12, PeopleSoft HRMS, LAWSON, PAC2000.
Emulation: CICS/IRMA, BRMS, IMS/MVS, ERP, 3270/5250 Emulation, ACF2, RAC-F, Ghost.
Packaging/Testing: Mercury Test Director, WISE, MSI, XUL, Version One Testing Tools, Admin Studio 6, HP ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) HP Quality Center (Test Director), Quick Test Professional (QTP).
General Ledger: ERP Oracle Solutions, Quick Books, GL Cloud, Oracle Business R1.12
Project Management & Business Analyst: LEAN Six Sigma, BDD, DMAIC, PERT, Oracle Primavera PPM, Waterfall, AGILE, STAMP, Sharepoint, Planview.
Telecom: Distributed Antennae Systems (DAS), Radio Frequency Analysis (RF), In Building Cellular Solutions and Propagation.
Confidential, Concord, NC
- Responsible for coordinating and influencing activities and resources in support of one or more highly-visible, large and small cellular solutions and technical projects such as DAS, Spider Could and Cell FI solutions with high impact, risk, and complexity.
- Uses technical experience such as Telecom (RF) Desktop, Networking and other technical applications and advanced knowledge of technical project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques to ensure projects adhere to high quality standards, meet customer expectations and are delivered on time and within budget.
- Responsibilities are varied and may include one or more of the following: schedules and coordinates site assessments, installations, project tasks and/or problem reviews and ensures completion of assigned actions; identifies project/production issues and works with project team to provide solutions or escalates to avoid project delays; Leading and executing Requests for Information (RFI’s), Requests for Proposals (RFP’s) and Requests for Quotes (RFQ’s), Master Service Agreements (MSA’s) Master Terms of Agreements.
- Lead negotiation of contract agreement as the come up for renewal and or identified as operational or project risks.
- This ensures compliancy within our Enterprise Global Footprint Buying Policy.
- Generate reports regarding project and budget status and facilitates communication efforts; compiles and maintains project documentation and issues log:coordinates implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments; works with client groups to identify needs and arranges and/or delivers ; works with project teams to develop and document processes and procedures; enhances websites to host project documents, reports, and related information; serves as primary point of contact for project information and updates. Coordinates project resources and provides guidance to less experienced staff.
SR Business System Consultant E911 Enablement & Testing Command Center Lead
- Engage third-party vendors, direct their work, track their work performance, and report their work completions to the E911 Command Center and/or assigned Business Contact or PMO.
- Act as an internal Enhanced 911 consultant or liaison between a Confidential Bank and national E911.
- Service Provider - 911 ETC by planning, conducting and directing the development, review, acceptance and transition of pertinent E911 information into the Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) automated systems.
- Support and partner with multiple E911 Project Teams throughout all phases of the E911 Enablement Factory Model (Discovery, Design, Enablement and Transition to Operations) to ensure accurate and timely completion of scheduled project activities and deliverables, as directed by the E911 Project Managers.
- Manage designing and mapping E911 Emergency Response Locations; developing E911 test plans & scripts.
- Overseeing and facilitating Testing and Implementations.
- Coordinate test plans and testing activities, business system process reviews and project management schedules
- Manage and track testing assignments, testing status & defect resolution management
- Provide metrics and reporting (traceability) between business requirements and test cases
- Update Sharepoint with high level testing/defect results as well as existing Incident/Problem/Change Control Processes
- Manage open ticket and defect activities (prioritization, severity, totals) and SLA’s where applicable. (HP-ALM, Service Now& Remedy including Change Management.)
- Escalate to appropriate teams and provide updates to expected audiences as needed
- Facilitate daily/weekly Service Delivery Reviews with internal and external partners (vendors)
- Works directly with end users and vendors on solutions related to information technology projects assigned.
- Performs post implementation quality assurance, troubleshooting, and issue/incident resolution.
- Supports other information technology project leads and team members in implementation, testing, process documentation.
- Develops functional documentation for projects and system enhancements.
- Analyzes system faults, troubleshoots and runs diagnostic tests on operating systems & hardware to detect problems.
- Assists in providing technical support as needed by department help desk and desktop support teams.
- On-Call to facilitate SAP Testing COE Control Room/Operations Meetings as needed for Problem/Incident Management.
Sr Business System /QC Service Delivery Analyst-Information Protection & Risk Management
- Serve as the single point of contact, subject matter expert and the escalation point between the client/business area, internal IT and 3rd party vendor resources and management for the resolution of unresolved problems, complaints and complex service requests form application end users and analysts.
- Maintain and support SharePoint sites, user/group permissions within various sub-sites, calendars, updates/build-outs in support of current and upcoming (Sarbanes Oxley) SOX/PCI & nonSOX/non PCI Application campaigns
- Compile and organize statistical data from SharePoint and Business Application Repository, for reporting purposes into Excel and PowerPoint, utilizing MS Access DB and tracking issues within the Team Foundation Suite Ticket (TFS) and ServiceNow Incident/Asset Management System
- Support the Quality Control (QC) /AUDIT review process post quarterly and annual (Sarbanes Oxley) SOX/PCI & nonSOX/non PCI Application campaigns, ensuring documentary evidence is complete per the established checklist and timely follow-ups are made as necessary and completion is on-time
- Support the Enterprise User Access Team as needed through active participation in periodic s with business, technology partners and 3rd party vendors including Customer Service & Support providing accurate, timely assistance for CA Governance Minder and other applications. Document problems and resolutions for future as well as documentation of systems procedures as well as perform general hardware and software installations as required,
- Encourage and aide in facilitation of accurate User Access & Access Deprovisioning for application, domain and networks for campaign participation and (vendors) partners in a positive and helpful means.
- Interact and positively collaborate as needed with Information Protection & Risk Management internal/external partners such as Exception Review Council, Corporate Financial Controls, Application Repository team, Change Control and Change Management (Service Now & Remedy)
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Business System/Infrastructure Analyst
- Served as the single point of contact, subject matter expert and the escalation point between the client/business area, internal IT and 3rd party vendor resources and management for the resolution of unresolved problems, complaints and complex service requests.
- Documented business requirements, technical requirements, business process and workflow analysis.
- Provided the client areas with technology products and service alternatives that improve the IT service delivery process and overall customer experience through effective vendor relationships and overall communication with organization and traceability.
- Coordinated the SIT, UAT planning, execution, end user and implementation for project conversion, infrastructure (hw/sw) upgrades as well as support and help desk agents.
- Produced trend, metrics and variance analysis to identify issues and make recommendations to support service level agreements and overall end user/customer satisfaction and city wide collaboration efforts for the new ERP implementation.
- Provided facilitation for workshops and meetings as they relate to the new & existing financial module for the new chart of accounts as they relate to the General Ledger & CRM.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Business Infrastructure\ Project Analyst
- Functional Project Manager/ Business Analyst providing Project Management, Strategic Planning, Operating/Business Model Analysis, Process Definition/Documentation/redesign for Confidential Wholesale and Securities and Project management Office (PMO).
- Primarily act as liaison between business functions and IT, as well as vendors to interpret, modify and clarify business requirements that may not be clear to the business or vendors and translating their needs into understandable requirements and translating these into technical specifications.
- Monitored and maintained the Implementation tasks while managing issues and escalation for the Project Management Office (PMO).
- Responsible for walkthroughs, JAD Sessions and conferences with development and technical staff and working with them to ensure all requirements are incorporated into systems design and testing for implementation
- Coordinated discussions between the business and vendor when decisions need to be made regarding how the business requirements are being implemented within the vendor solution.
- Responsible for creating design documentation, use case scenarios, traceability matrix, current and future state process flows and conducting reviews to obtain user validation of requirements and ensure they are traceable and measureable.
- Act as advocates for the business to ensure that IT and the vendor deliver on specified business requirements.
- Analyzed and prepared requirement documentation to include Charter, BRD, PDD, FSD and SOW’s to determine what data is needed from the Business, IT and/or vendor.
- Coordinated the testing,, implementation for the Broadridge Conversion and the new Oracle GL Account schema for 6 applications and sub-systems.
- Supplemented QA staff during certain phases of the project to test the accuracy of Test Task Lists, Strategy and Plan.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Documented, gathered and analyzed technical requirements
- Diagnosed, supported and resolved application/technical issues on a vendor hosted Clarity SaaS environment
- Provided technical support for Clarity
- Maintained data synchronization between Clarity and other systems including ERP
- Developed and supported existing and new functionality within Clarity through use of Clarity’s Administration Tool
- Developed portlets, queries, attributes, objects, lookups and configuration changes as required
- Developed solutions that are aligned with business / IT strategies
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Infrastructure Business System Analyst
- Gathered and interpreted business requirements / feedback and analyzing requirements from clients and stakeholders in the business area for specific and non-specific enterprise projects & implementations.
- Use of HP Quality Center for current testing framework requirements - Test Plan, Trace ability Matrix, Test Scripts, Defect Management strategy including oversight of application packaging for QA
- Organized project resource capacity, inventory and infrastructure planning through bi-weekly dashboard meetings and updates to the Project Management Office (PMO)
- Developed business requirements documentation while applying and validating business needs to align with current timelines and other technical applications to minimize risk
- Collaborating and facilitated to assist the business and users with, coaching, strategy and plan
- Assisted the business with UAT, CIT, SIT test plans and scenarios including execution and post integration support
- Creation and management of project work plans and status updates to include scorecard and dashboard reports
- Creation of Project Charters, BRD, HLD, and SOW
- Ensured requirement trace ability is occurring throughout the lifecycle of the initiative and migration process
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Gathered and interpreted business requirements utilizing various RM tools.
- Served as a liaison between the client area and technical organization by planning, conducting and completing analysis of moderately complex business problems to be resolved as well as facilitating meetings within the Project Management Office (PMO).
- Gathered information and requirements regarding business process and Service Level Agreements and translate into Infrastructure Business Requirement Documents (BRD)
- Established guidelines and best practices for the creation of BRDs, PDDs, Flowcharts, Scorecards, Metrics and SLA’s for various LOB’s including Mortgage, Treasury, Internet Services, IT, etc.
- Provided technical assistance in identifying and evaluating automated systems and related procedures involving current enterprise email migration from Lotus Notes and Wachovia to MS Exchange/Outlook and Confidential that were cost effective and met business requirements.
- Maintained process flows.
- Maintained oversight of initiatives and priorities.
- Lead Q&A and Sessions.
- Coordinated test plans and programming activities.
- Worked with user groups,line of business contacts and stakeholders to provide, resolve issues, access user needs and recommend changes to systems involving current messaging process.
- Developed and executed detailed project plans based on functional specifications.
- Conducted research using raw data from various resources, including the use of Enterprise Portfolio Management and Maximo for Asset control and management to assist inrequired reporting.
- Prepared, created and updated metric reports as well as databases used by our client group to validate user list for integration.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Interfaced with internal partners and external vendors to coordinate medium to large sized requests for Call Recording and Advanced ACD applications.
- Created and maintained project schedules by developing project plans, asset management reports and specs, estimating time requirements, establishing deadlines, monitoring milestone completion, purchasing and tracking all phases of the project/product/services lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions and resolving and coordinating with Change Control Process and Project Management Office (PMO)
- Met with project team to review deliverables and deadlines, provides a single Point of contact for projects, coordinates interaction and communication among project personnel, identifies and coordinates assignments of internal resources and external vendors/vendors meet project requirements, responsible for success of testing, including results verification and release sign off.
- Liaison between business units, technology and support teams, defines project scope and objectives, procurement of all products, release, asset, deployment, workflow management, process health, status reporting on weekly and quarterly basis.
- Developed internal and external meeting objectives and agendas and updated Planview and Sharepoint accordingly.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
ITO Service Delivery Infrastructure Project Migration & Customer Relationship Manager
- Responsible for overall business objectives, quality of service, technical, PMO (Project Management Office) and application workstation consulting services to the Proctor & Gamble, Duracell Battery Manufacturing Plant.
- Coordinated and participated during the Netware/Novell, LAN/WAN (routers, switches, fiber), Active Directory and migration from Lotus Notes to Outlook.
- Proactively linked the needs of specific business units with technical solutions and identified technology solutions by matching the business unit’s requirements against current deployable technologies slated for bid.
- Reported and tracked deployment, migration and implementation statuses and variations on all on-going and upcoming projects. Constantly communicated in both verbal and written forms to peers, including all levels of IT Management and all levels within business unit community to keep everyone on schedule and within budget to adhere to new technology standards and knowledge base.
- Consulted Security contacts regarding levels of access authority (software/hardware), viruses, new services, set-up accounts, workstation security, email, etc. Gathered requirements for all IT projects involving large moves, migrations, vendor installations (e.g. Cabling, Fiber, Applications, Hardware) and PC procurement and disposal compliance. Effectively managed multiple site infrastructure/information systems projects while maintaining Sarbanes-Oxley Security Standards as well as Lean Six Sigma Methodologies.
- Documented processes and procedures to ensure updated and proper customer notification of problems, scheduled and unscheduled outages and ensured immediate follow-up to new process changes--if needed.
- Tracked user issues, escalations, communicate w/ end users and resolutions maintaining a focus on eliminating any customer impact by monitoring and communicating timely restoration of services. (Internet, intranet, network, mainframe). Completed Metrics & Reporting to improve overall service productivity and asset management through process automation in Crystal Reports, ITIL, ACCESS, Planview, NOTES, and SQL for propriety reporting access and tool, including HP Openview, ServiceDesk and Altlris Asset Managements. Developed and reported monthly technical, customer satisfaction and metric analysis for business improvement and Disaster.
- Reduced project risk by gaining visibility of hidden data quality issues by installing the Informatica Data Quality software within the environment.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Responsible for coordinating the delivery and remediation effort of enterprise-wide managed applications utilizing the Six Sigma DMAIC process.
- Provided 2nd and 3rd level support for various applications and platforms. Coordinated application packaging and deployment for reconcilement efforts. Maintained and updated team processes, documentation for knowledge base and procedures (Remedy and SharePoint).
- Defined business requirements and standards for packaging and ensuring deliverables were met. Ensured all service levels agreements (SLAs) were met through constant collaboration efforts with: Corporate Information Security, Technology Services, Business Support Groups and other Access Coordinators, Project Managers and specialized teams affected by changes to enterprise environment.
- Performed internal audit assessments and clean-up of inactive, duplicated and unlicensed software/applications utilizing Altiris and Track-It Asset Management Tools to include accounts, duplication of IDs, account suspensions, and participates in CIS or Access Control processes that may not have been audited in past.
- Provided support & acted as an Administrator for the BART(Bank Analysis Report Tool)
- Considered as a subject matter expert (SME) for overall Refresh Project and Asset Management
- Facilitated sessions for tool users as well as the technicians (BART—reporting purchasing for desktops, laptops & perephials).
- Coordinated efforts with Regional and Project Managers to ensure that correct process was utilized throughout effort. Coordinated efforts with the Help Desks and Project Management Teams to support software & hardware deployment effort as well as problem resolution.
- Served as a liaison between Business Partners and Deployment Teams. For quality assurance, took on roles within projects such as Refresh & Project Manager.
- Assisted in updating and writing documentation within the tool Help Guide as well as defining SLA for the team's response time to various issues and requests.
- Document business requirements including workflow diagram, use case and business rules and provided high level reports detailing issues and metrics.
- Provided high-quality technical content for inclusion in project deliverables. Performing internal audit assessments and clean-up of inactive, duplicate IDs and account suspensions, as well as participating in CIS or Access Control processes. Prepared and assisted with system and UAT testing and managed issues log.
- Access administration for creation, maintenance and deletion of accounts & groups.
- Ensured service levels were met. Collaborated with Corporate Information Security, Technology Services, Business Support Groups and other Access Coordinators.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Help Desk Manager
- Provided direction for process flow & compliance as well as quality assurance measures used by the Help Desk; SQL DBMS used as repository. Considered as subject matter expert (SME) by peers by delivering business requirements, documentation as well as process flows.
- Executed daily quality control initiatives regarding team members to measure customer impact; provided coach/train on new initiatives.
- Provided subject matter expertise (SME) and capabilities as a consultant of various project teams and initiatives. Successfully troubleshooting, resolving and/or escalating Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 problems from start to end while maintaining consistent standard approaches within Peregrine/Test Director *Excellent data mining, extraction and research ability for creating reports for upper/executive management involving metrics and trend analysis.
- Coordinated and facilitated (Moves, Add & Change) Desktop Refresh BAND for associates throughout the country, many with remote locations. Updated efforts to current Business Continuity Plans (Disaster Recovery) for the Finance Technology Group with more than 40 locations throughout the country.
- This included Work Area Disaster Recovery, Asset Disposal and Asset Recovery utilizing several propriety tools with planned quality reviews that included recovery strategies and documented designs that were validated in accordance with bank standards.
- Created and maintained user accounts for various Network and Bank Applications.
Business System Analyst
- Supported more than 75 different software packages, most proprietary.
- Executed daily quality control initiatives regarding team members to measure customer impact
- Resolved/closed tickets when and where appropriate. Applied appropriate tools to diagnose/solve problems and close tickets.
- Completed tool assessments and enhancements for ACD implementation. Wrote and approved documents for Knowledge Base for ERP, NOTES R6 & AS400 Operations.
- Implemented procedures relating to change management, performance management and security.
- Completed Best Practices Research for Industry standards. Trained end users on the variances between NOTES vr5 to 6 and Office 97 to Office 2000. Represent the support team in meetings as the technical subject matter expert (SME).
Windows 2000 Migration Team Deployment Specialist
- Installed Windows 2000 and Outlook; set up Laptops for Dial up and/or VPN access.
- Responded to Help Desk Issues for “after migration support” using REMEDY for call tracking and asset management including disposal and SLA's
- Assisted in the planning, organization & operation of on-site systems (Inventory Tracking & Implemented procedures relating to performance management and AS400 operations.
- Documented Operational Procedures for Windows/Microsoft 2000 using KNOWLIX.
- Documented Operating procedures for changing access from NT to W2K and from NOTES to Outlook
- Devised recovery plans for system failure situations for Windows 2000 migration.
Technical Support Specialist
- Ensured efficient resolution of service requests within defined Service Level expectations
- Monitored Help Desk performance and provided regular reporting using Crystal Report Writer
- Provided support via remote access as well as email, phone and desk side
- Resolved PC related issues included hardware, software and problems with peripherals
- Lead key projects and participated in the overall development of the Help Desk.
- Liaison between customer, suppliers & other technical groups to resolve network & hardware problems
- Monitored major problem bulletins or issues’ provided problem status updates to users, management.
- Completed weekly reports for call logging and problem resolution. Follow-up calls with solutions teams
- Provided managers with status reports (Crystal) of ongoing issues & open calls.