- Experienced and highly qualified PM/BA solid communication, interpersonal, time management, analytical, organizational, and leadership skills; seeking a position as a PM/BA while utilizing all acquired skills, abilities.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- FICO Business requirements
- FICO Data Management
- End - User Testing Analysis
- Functionality analysis
- Accounting & Reporting
- Systems Implementations
- Business Warehouse/Citrix
- Process Improvements
- Ratio & Gap Analyses
- Systems Configurations
Finance Project Manager
- Represent IT as a team member on numerous IT projects. Define and document Finance concerns and requirements for CCAR and ALM reports
- Prepared resources and project plans meeting minutes and documentation.
- Bridge the communication gap between business and technical teams to assure issues are documented and resolved.
- Monitored all project plans/schedules and keep appropriate groups updated.
- Maintain project schedules to assure timely approval and delivery.
- Review Business Requirement Documents to identify and summarize impacts.
- Coordinate review of business requirement documents by appropriate IT/Finances groups.
- Communicate requirement concerns to IT, assuring all Finance issues are addressed.
- Coordinate testing efforts and approval signoff required by various Finance groups to end users
- Coordinated with outside vendors to complete SIT, UAT and move to BAU
Senior Business Data Analyst Consultant
- Developing a Strategic business process architecture model and KOP for the CCAR Federal Regulations
- Performing data lineage assessment for identifying the data and process gaps in CCAR regulatory reporting and proposing the remediation plans for projecting the accurate
- Contributed to a multi-year program to build a strategic Finance application and regulatory reporting architecture for DB.
- Analyze position, transaction, and posting data to derive mapping and transformation rules
- Develop and document reconciliation requirements between the data warehouse, posting systems, and ledger systems
- Performing Data mining and extraction by using SQL to prepare the reconciliation report and check the data integrity among the sub-ledgers, General Leader SAP and strategic data warehouse of the bank.
- Analyzing the change in requirements for advising the Business Partners and users on the options available to support the enhancement within the database constraints while assessing potential risks and impacts.
- Analyzing system requirements & design to prepare Test Plans, and Test cases for (SIT) testing; and implementing bug life cycle for the reporting process by using ALM, HPQC.
- Building credibility, establishing rapport and maintaining communication with stakeholders, technology partners & users at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.