- He is an IT strategist who enjoys his work and is skilled in both the planning, design, execution and monitoring of critical IT applications and large scale client relations.
- Computer literate for more than 20 years he has developed a unique personal touch to project management.
- During the past decade he has continued to obtain project management and technical certifications to augment over 10 years of targeted experience including project management, implementation, training, and technical support of IT projects.
Environment: s / Technology: Windows XP, UNIX, VMS, ACF2, Linux, Active Directory, TSO/ISPF, DB2, SQL, X.500 Directory Services
Software & Tools: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, eTrust Identity and Access Management, Service Desk, eTrust Audit, eTrust Security Command Center, eTrust Directory, Unicenter NSM, Single Sign - on, Software Delivery, Asset Management, Remote Control, Anti-Virus
Senior Project Manager
- Responsible for project management of multiple Identity and Access management, security, desktop management, and enterprise management projects in accordance with CA Best Practice methodology.
- Started at company as an Implementation Consultant responsible for the installation, configuration and implementation Unicenter Desktop Management products.
- Project Manager after two years as implementation consultant.
- Senior Project Manager within two years of becoming Project Manager.
- Assisted Business Technologist to produce Statements of Work, RFP’s and Project Plans for qualified customers to ensure projects are scoped accurately.
- Assisted CA Sales with selling CA services and positioning CA Software.
- Recognized as Most Valuable Player for two consecutive quarters for rescuing failed implementations.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Responsible for providing front-line technical support for students, faculty and staff for PC, network, email, and business applications.
- Documented issues using Remedy and escalated issues to appropriate Tier 2 support.
- Developed training courses to train new help desk personnel.
- Provided troubleshooting and diagnosis of campus network and telecommunication issues.
- Provided contract technical support for departments for PC troubleshooting, maintenance and upgrades.
- Received several emails and letters from end users for outstanding customer service.
- Responsible for development, maintenance and support of Cobol II / CSP applications for production scheduling.
- Facilitated requirements gathering meetings with end user to address product enhancements.
- Collaborated with Production Planning in the administration of scheduling software to meet production quotas.