- Dynamic, self - motivated and results-driven management professional with more than 17 years providing high-performance sales, business analytics, customer service, and financial management in the business solutions/consultancy and financial services industries.
- Detail-oriented without losing sight of the big picture, analytical and methodical with critical thinking to strategize solutions in addressing work issues even under stressful work conditions.
- Decisive leadership, strong people management, and exceptional interpersonal communication skills that inspire confidence while forging teamwork synergies with colleagues and subordinates across diverse ethnicities.
- Sales & Leadership Management
- Marketing & Sales (Trad. & Online)
- Staff Development & Mentoring
- Territory Sales Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Financial Planning
- Fee-Only Financial Planning
- Retirement Plan Modeling
- Advanced Estate Planning
- Financial Risk Management
- Life, Accident, & Health Insurance
- Wealth & Asset Management
- Business Analytics
- Data Analysis
- Research Skills
- Survey Analysis
- Data Synthesis
- MS Excel Financial Modeling
- Strategic Planning & Execution
- Business Needs Analysis
- Relationship Management
Office & Presentation Tools: SmartDraw®, MS Visio, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Outlook) & Lotus Notes
Financial Apps: SaleForce, Epiphany CRM, LEAP Systems PlanLab, JH Solutions Suite, Number Cruncher, Hantel, LabView, CaseView, GPurch, ELUS Mainframe, GUTS, LARS, Rhumba 2000, Siebel CRM, eHansel, CSWB, PALLM, AWD, Manulife Mainframe, LAA, Lexis-Nexis, Knowledge Now, TPX/AY, LARS, EasyRead, DST/TRAC, TA2000, FileNET, MARS, Open Orders, CMS Systems & Blaze/Pendeas.
- Conducted department-wide workflow analysis that increased staff size from 25 to 60 members.
- Developed “Cheat Sheets” that modeled reduction in new case set-up time; 45min to 15min.
- Created Models that quantified sales operational activities to achieve territory goals for sales teams.
- Project Leader for Universal Life Policy Project to assure that Defined Benefit Plans stayed compliance with IRS and Pension Protection Act regulations.
ConfidentialRegional Sales Consultant
- Leveraged Confidential intelligence to maximize prospecting efforts & generate over $100MIL in sales for a 3-person team that I was a part of.
- Generated sales “Play Book” that identified top opportunities and dictated travel schedule and meeting priorities for external sales force, with over $1BIL in goals.
- Tracked, documented, and trained Insurance Sales Force on common errors identified in new business submissions. Resulting in shortening the underwriting process from 45 days to 21 days.
- Generated life insurance, annuity, and mutual fund illustrations for Financial Advisors.
- Performed calculations for Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution, and Profit Sharing Plans, while coordinating plan implementation with third-party administrators.
- Compared gifting vs. charitable giving using advanced financial and estate planning strategies.
- Generated financial models for Estate Tax reduction and asset transfer techniques for families with $15MIL-$20MIL+ of net worth.
- Create and design story telling behind product launches, used in marketing campaigns.
- Served as a project team member responsible for identifying and defining needs and solutions for financial product suite.
- Identified top sales opportunities through third-party financial data, then create territory management, sales goals, and activity planning around the intel.
- Convert multi-page data sets to single-page visual models. Simplify and synthesize for presentations.
Business Analytics Financial Professional
- Developed estate tax reduction plans and strategies for high yield clients, generating over $7.2MIL in annual sales.
- Provided sales support and advanced case design/management for high net worth clients ($20MIL+), designing estate tax plans, business and succession plans, retirement plans, and wealth management strategies.
- Provided marketing & sales support to close sales deals worth over $13M in 2007 and generated over $100M+ in target premium sales by the end of 2007.
- Contributed to overall department sales of $60MIL in Target Premium in 2006.
- Story Telling: Create compelling story narratives for teleconferences, presentations, and webinars that generate sales.
- Brand Management: Generate written story lines that generate sales. Maintain consistency from verbal, visual, and written messaging for marketing campaign initiatives.
- Webinar Training: Create Power Point presentations for Physicians to explain complex financial planning concepts into simple solutions.
- Strategic Leadership: Oversaw 5 Directors at a 70-man multi-cultural financial services firm. Accountable for establishing community relationships with business associations, along with staff development to drive sales goals.
- Public Speaking Mentor: Serve as an Officer and mentor members on persuasive selling and presentation skills. Obtained “Competent Communicators” Designation for completing 10 speeches of various aspects of presenting.
- Training & Development: I possess an ability to learn a process, master the process, and systematically teach and train others on the process. Financial operations, presentation skills, sales campaigns, and financial modeling are a few topics that I’ve trained others on.
- Meeting & Discussion Facilitator: Served as meeting facilitator/leader for groups ranging from 10 people to 40 people. Organized and systematic to maximize time efficiency and obtain “buy-in” towards team goals.
- Project Manager: Served as Project Manager & Team Member of projects ranging from workflow analysis, process improvement, marketing campaign management, compliance management, territory management, and relationship management.
- Intern Mentor: Served as mentor to 3 interns at financial services firm. Assisted in career planning, interview coaching, and provided resume feedback.