7+ years’ experience leading scrum teams in agile environment. Provide guidance to operations by developing business requirements in an Agile/Scrum practices. Developed and assessed business levels to achieve adaptability and be able to self - organize. Facilitated teams to reach consensus during daily scrum and stay focused and remove obstacles.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Facilitating up to 2 Scrum Teams, each team consisting of Developers, Testers, and a Product Owner
- Help the scrum team successfully, deliver android, iPhone mobile apps and web page, to track vessel schedules, sail date, Account Balance, upcoming Deals and other features.
- Assisting teams with understanding definition of done
- Help product owner keep the backlog in good shape and ready for the next print.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers, Product owners and Development Teams
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies (i.e. Daily stand-ups meetings, sprint planning, sprint review meetings/Demo, retrospectives, backlog refinement meeting etc.)
- Guide Scrum teams in removing impediment, identifying potential risks, tracking and reporting
- Organized and facilitated sprint planning, Daily stand - up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Helped in implementing web page that controlled, managed and calculated, Total number of Tax payers, Average Tax Payers, Online Payment, Tax Due, Tax History and help service using Lean and Agile principles
- Assisted Scrum team to remove impediments, to improve productivity and deliverables
- Assisted with internal and external communication, improved transparency, and radiated information.
- Helped and guided development team, product owner and other stakeholder's through, release planning, iterations, retrospective
- Helped remove impediment, increase team moral to boost efficiently and increase productivity. Helped the team transition from waterfall model to Agile
Client Service Manager
- Regularly provided updates to clients on progress of project and campaign
- Coordinated internal project and determine the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction.
- Introduced mystery shopper to boost customer's satisfaction and keep employees at utmost best
- Improved revenue growth for company's clients by 10% on every campaign launched
- Became the reliable point of contact for client, which is required to establish a strong business relationship. Gave regular insight on competing brand and advice client's on how to constantly remain a market leader
- Remove impediment and road block to achieve a great campaign
- Helped the scrum team deliver, Android and iPhone mobile apps for bill payment, monitor out - standing account balance, track bill due date, account history and monitor inventories, using Agile principle
- Acted as Scrum Master for multiple scrum teams, removing impediments, conducting stand-ups, retrospectives, sprint planning, and creating tracking plans such as burn-down charts and burn-up charts
- Coached product owners on how to break down user stories
- Helped the Dev team understand 'Definition of Done' & 'Definition of Ready'.
- Provide visibility to team's impediment/risks and help eliminate them
- Mediated conflicts, fostering team and coached individuals improving team dynamics.
- Identified and removed impediments to development teams' progress and protected the teams from outside distractions.
- Facilitated sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review and sprint retrospective
- Helped in introducing agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility; ensured consistent application of scrum methodologies.
- Organized and facilitated sprint planning, daily stand - up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Encouraged the teams to be self-organized to boost efficiency and collaboration.
- Helped and coached scrum teams across organization to be self-organized
- Removed roadblocks for successful iterations, which led to the transition of releases on time.
- Introduced scrum values, to improve efficiency