Project Management | Technical Operations | Facilities ManagementAccomplished technical leader with 20 years of experience in all facets of IT program and project management, operations, software development, and facilities management within high - profile corporations. Adept Confidential collaborating with all members of the organization, external stakeholders, and vendors to achieve business and financial objectives. Skilled in business process enhancement, requirements analysis, enterprise software and architecture, and Waterfall/Agile methodologies. Instrumental in streamlining and improving processes, enhancing productivity, and implementing highly effective technical solutions.
IT Program & Project Management
Budgets, Contracts, SLA/ KPI & Billing
Vendor Management & Agreements
Operations & Software Development
Infrastructure / Facilities Management
Organization & Communication Skills
Waterfall & Agile Methodology
Scheduling & Testing
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Senior IT Program Manager
- Effectively led and managed numerous technical programs from planning to delivery, improving overall efficiency, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- Created redundancy, scalability, and security for Confidential & Confidential systems by successfully managing Internet Data Center and Disaster Recovery Data Center infrastructure for numerous locations Confidential .
- Led cross-functional team of engineers, QAs, and UX designers to develop features and fix product defects by drafting user stories, use cases, and functional specifications to support product development.
- Led software application development deployments/retirement, and new hardware infrastructure programs.
- Program-managed UNIX to Linux conversion, resulting in migration of 100+ applications on UNIX platforms to Linux platform; collaborated with all areas of IT Operations, Labs, and IT Architects/Engineers in IT planning, enterprise architecture planning, and solutions.
- Program managed a new hardware infrastructure for the Confidential & Confidential Uverse Program consisting Billing, Ordering, Customer Care, Network, CIS applications systems, Data Warehouse system, ORACLE DB backend systems running on midrange UNIX, AIX, and Linux servers serving all 13 states.
- Lead project teams across multiple stakeholders from ideation to implementation from both Business and IT teams.
- Led Unified Billing and Credit Systems programs for multiple regions, creating one bill and one credit check application for customers with multiple services; improved process efficiencies and raised customer satisfaction scores by 15%.
IT Procurement / Vendor Manager
- Oversaw vendor build schedule, collaborating with vendor and Confidential & Confidential teams for status and deliverables to ensure on-time delivery by reporting and updating weekly SLA /KPI metric reports.
- Lead for vendor work orders, SOW, RFP, and ITRR, working to get updates, status, and approvals.
- Served on Vendor Management team to negotiate long-term and short-term vendor contracts, coordinating with procurement, contract team, and application teams to identify test, development, and production support SLA and KPI metrics.
- Utilized excellent organization and negotiation skills to reduce delivery times, achieve 5-15% reductions in vendor contract costs, and improve SLA /KPI vendor relationships.
IT Operations Infrastructure Project Manager
- Successfully delivered IT and IT Operations budget project proposal letters, cost estimates, and Project Initiative Workbooks to clients within deadline, meeting client expectations and needs. Led various Operations teams in developing cost templates for various Confidential & Confidential IT Operations technology areas to reduce time for estimates for IT/business clients.
- Managed full lifecycle project development including: definition, goals, development of work breakdown structure, identification of resource requirements, project planning, obtaining and assigning resources, and sequencing and scheduling deliverables.
- Assisted clients with financial issues for IT and IT Operations projects by working with client finance teams to clearly explain estimates as well as potential impacts project requirements have on estimates.
- Reviewed and resolved issues for approximately 300 IT Operations projects for annual budget planning exercise for IT organizations such as Big Data, Internet Data Centers, Cloud systems, and Security systems.
Confidential, Walnut Creek, CA
- Supervised staff of 20 employees including office manager, clerical staff, engineers, and telecommunications specialists for IT and medical health office organization, tracking progress so requirements were met within deadline.
- Negotiated vendor contracts, prepared budget projections, and developed and maintained budget and expense tools.
- Maintained quality and efficiency of data center operations through 18% and 16% consecutive operating budget cuts based on careful analysis.
- Collaborated with various groups to determine needs, then gained contractual commitments to complete task by specified date.
- Ensured that regulations and standards were consistently met, identifying problems and making repairs quickly and managing data center performance issues.