- Scrum Master/Agile and Technical Project Manager with extensive QA/BA expertise who excels in Agile adaptation by building and leading efficient team structures, standards and processes for organizations of any size.
- Deep understanding of technical challenges and an ability to align strategies with business goals while planning, executing and supporting both small and large - scale projects.
- Able to constantly learn, educate, communicate, motivate, listen, negotiate, assess risks, multi-task, drive for results, work on tight deadlines, and deliver the best possible solution for each project.
Project Management Methodologies: Agile Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean; SAFe, LeSS; SDLC and ITIL.
Teams Management: Global, distributed, off-shore, on-site, multi-cultural, function or expertize oriented, cross-functional, self-organized, team leading, team building, coaching, mentoring and serving.
Business Applications: JIRA and other Atlassian products, VersionOne, Rally, Mingle, Pivotal Tracker, MS Office - Project, Visio, SharePoint, Excel; Adobe Suite, Clarity Reports, Basecamp, ProjTrak, TFS, DART, Omniture, Webtrends, ServiceNow, SAP, Hyperion Essbase, Quicken, Salesforce, QuickBooks, Google Apps.
Senior Project Manager
- Managed several different teams As a Servant Leader in Agile methodologies: Scrum and Kanban.
- Acted as a Scrum Master for iOS Mobile Apple Platform Team supporting applications for all Apple devices and delivering: Globalization - Merge of domestic and international platforms, implementing Reporting standardization, delivering an Episode increase, Grownups Onboarding A/B test, Nick and Nick Jr. design for iPhone X, implementing first AR app for the brand.
- Managed cross-team dependencies and collaborated with Viacom Central teams in an effort to upgrade Bento, TVE, Ads and Player components to the latest versions.
- Helped to prepare and support live events as KCA Kids Choice Awards and KSA Kids Sports Awards.
- Transformed iOS team from Scrum to Kanban process to increase overall velocity, cycle time and team happiness while leveraging pair programming between on-shore and off-shore model.
- Improved Agile ceremonies structure - made Standups short and productive; Refinements collaborative and focused on a story quality; Retro fun and safe to share; Demos are open to all.
- Acted as a Scrum Master for DevOps and Services teams that run on Kanban and responsible for any back-end processes with feeds, configurations and APIs supporting all Confidential platforms.
- Acted as a Project Manager delivering Apple TV projects and upgrades with external vendor.
- Worked closely with PMO and produced Sprints Reports, Epic roadmaps, Capacity planning, PI Planning, Quarterly delivery projections and reports, KPI metrics, projects syncs between JIRA and Workfront.
- Actively participated in Scrum of Scrum and JIRA guilt committee to solution the best practices.
- Responsible for resource allocation and managing projects with 20 to 100 members team.
Senior Project Manager
- Led a process improvement transformation for technology, business, and other key departments.
- Overseen projects for Investment Management and Client Services departments including Management Portal, Quick Page, Vendor Funds Management, Sub-strategy, BSA, Admin and User Authentication. Those projects were related to front and back-end, devops, security, privileged account security, SSO, authentication, authorization, data science, machine learning, cloud solutions-AWS/GCP and big data.
- Prepared project roadmap, ensuring that scope is clear and understood by team members, overseeing incremental project delivery, ensuring issues are resolved on time, helping collaboration with quality assurance and test coverage, gathering user feedback, acceptance, sign-off, and project closure.
- Provided bi-weekly reports to the management on project progress, issues, priorities and improvements.
- Introduced Scum of Scrum weekly meetings to exchange best Agile practices between Scum Masters.
- Responsible for resource allocation and management for 70 members team.
Senior Agile and Technical Project Manager - Scrum Master
- Applied Agile Transformation at Business Risk and Information Management departments in Confidential while developing CLP (Commercial Lending Platform) for WTC (Working Capital Terms) project.
- Technology team was developing new virtual internet based payment solutions, customer service portals, online merchant services support and integration, customer management platform, credit management, and suites of web based applications with a new security system for card member targeted offers in 20 international markets. Security services and components included identity as a service, security for cloud, encrypt/decrypt, sso/federation, oauth token service, security firewall, Apigee APIs, user account privileges, privileged access management and parts of identity systems.
- Coached technology management, business owners, product managers, product owners, software teams, and other key stakeholders on the agile best practices, Scrum, Kanban, and implementation of the Agile framework (partial SAFe) that has been adopted by the organization.
- Fostered a “learn by doing” environment and supported individuals in their goals to continuously improve.
- Facilitated the following ceremonies - daily stand-ups, backlog creation and grooming, story point estimation, sprint planning, sprint commitment, sprint demos and retrospectives.
- Coordinated project teams activities: daily schedules, calendars, milestones, tasks, sync-ups, sprint and release planning and execution, managing removal of any blockers for development teams.
- Participated in weekly SOS (Scrum of Scrum) review by reporting team health and velocity in CA Rally. Solved issues of communication and dependencies between 6 project teams (4 Scrum+2 Waterfall).
- Empowered teams to gain self-organization and discipline to achieve a higher performance and velocity.
- Overlooked, recorded, calculated and reported monthly project budget in CA Clarity.
- Active member of Technical Projects Committee, which approves all technical and architectural solutions.
- Completed the MVP (Minimal viable product) delivery of CLP project in February release.
Senior Agile Program Manager
- Helped implement a Scaled framework (SAFe) for Agile Projects within a Program Management office.
- Analyzed and adapted Agile methodologies for development teams while managing Checkpoint FRM Catalyst (Financial Reporting Management), FASB (Financial Accounting Standards Board) and EY (Ernst & Young) projects for Tax, Accounting Legal Compliance division.
- Run projects with hybrid methodologies for 4 distributed teams 5-12 members each.
- Facilitated and introduced the following ceremonies - daily stand-ups, iteration planning, backlog grooming, design reviews, story points estimation, sprint commitment, demos and retrospectives.
- Coached teams and individual team members on an improvement process, tools and workflow.
- Oversee and coordinated project teams activities: project roadmap, weekly reporting of the project health, tracking and reporting risks, tracking quality issues, daily schedules, calendars, tasks, sync-ups, sprint and release planning and execution, managing removal of any blockers for development teams.
- Acted as a Technical Liaison between Product Owner and Technical leads translating requirements.
- Aligned and improved communication between subject matter experts (SMEs) and distributed teams.
- Involved in all phases of the project: analyses, design, development, testing, acceptance and release.
- Participated in planning quarterly and monthly milestones and activities alongside the leadership.
Agile Coach - Program Manager
- Created, customized and implemented an Agile/Scrum/Kanban SAFe workflow for 4 teams, 30 people.
- Introduced and on-boarded Atlassian tools: replaced PivotalTracker with JIRA Agile adding clarity, easy story tracking and status visibility; added HipChat and Team Calendar to improve team collaboration.
- Replaced Skype chat with Google Hangouts video to communicate with offshore team in Argentina during daily stand-ups, estimation and commitment sessions, demos and retrospectives.
- Built a sprint schedule and sequenced all ceremonies, moved from three- to two-week sprints.
- Implemented and facilitated the following ceremonies - daily stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, design reviews, story points estimation, sprint commitment, demos and retrospectives.
- Coached teams and individual team members in Scrum process, tools and workflow.
- Overseen and coordinated team activities: daily schedules, calendars, tasks, sync-ups, sprint and release planning and execution, managed removal of any obstacles for development teams.
- Owned communications with external teams and negotiations with product owners.
- Planned quarterly and monthly milestones and activities alongside leadership team.
- Introduced Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) principals on a team and program levels.
- Developed project Change Management strategies for coordination of new product launches and creative development with both internal and external groups.
- Built a framework for Agile Project and Program management office and aligned processes and tools.
Project Manager - Scrum Master
- Managed a variety of digital projects and implemented Agile framework in a highly matrix team.
- Led a cross-functional team of 15. Aligning daily schedules, team calendars, tasks, sync up, meetings, business owners relationship, roadmaps, external teams communication, sprints and releases planning, removing obstacles, releases execution, retrospective sessions to add clarity and transparency to all.
- Used a standard and change project management methodology (SDLC & ITIL) for infrastructure projects.
- Latest projects list includes - Oracle 11G Upgrade; Membase, NTC&MTC servers migration.
- Web and mobile projects are run on an Agile methodology with a cross between Scrum and Kanban.
- Latest projects list - NativeAds to display on any device; Bidder - programmatic; Allowability - rules and exceptions handling; CPT&CPM Pricing models; Flash banner creative; Patch site ads and tracking; GEO Targeting; Mobile app enhancements; AdChoices – to display on every type of ad in all browsers.
- Created and customized an Agile/Kanban process for every team/project. Configured JIRA and VersionOne boards; built sprint schedule (two- to one-week and all ceremonies during this time, sprint planning sessions, design and quality reviews, backlog grooming, commitments, demos and retrospectives) and coached team on processes.
- Maintained a close relationship with PMO office. Participated in development of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) on a Program level. Maintained a Score Card reporting for Agile projects. Created project plan and milestones; captured risks and dependencies; calculated and sustained budget. Applied change management practices to infrastructure projects. Provided weekly reports to the leadership team.
- Led Technical Confidential swat team implementing CICD – continuous integration and delivery.
- Provided Project Management support for multiple internal and external projects for Asset Management division including: Insights channel of jpmorganfunds.com, Modual sites application for external financial clients, Digital signature for internal users worldwide, NY529 plan for employees, Funds various applications automation for regression testing and the Advisor application for financial advisors for iPad.
- Led daily activities of cross-functional teams of 3-20 staff with a project budget of $1-10M.
- Pioneered the adoption of Agile in Funds Management unit by leading three Agile projects; developing Agile process and workflow; providing educational sessions and demos to Agile teams.
- Entered ModSites project by coaching team on Agile release cycle, iteration planning, creating backlog, writing user stories, acceptance criteria, commitment, daily sync up, team velocity, design reviews, testing, demos, user acceptance and retrospective meetings.
- Timely completed Insights channel – JAVA web site project for jpmorganfunds.com that run on Agile methodology. Prepared project plan, aligned resources, schedule, communication, risks, change requests, testing and delivery. Ensured user acceptance, post-project analyses and maintenance are in place.
- Standardized processes and tools for application testing and defect / issue tracking within the Funds Management web space – e.g. HP Quality Center, JIRA and MS SharePoint.
- UAT lead for Mobile application on iPad identifying and creating workflow for mobile projects.
- Lead UAT for Insights project to ensure usability and end-user satisfaction with Digital Marketing team.
- Release Manager for monthly BAU process; coordinated tasks and resources using MS SharePoint.
- Daily coordinated off-shore and on-shore recourses keeping clear understanding of tasks and priorities.
- Production - Demonstrated ability to monitor, track performance, identifying risks, and resolving issues.
- Produced weekly reports for stakeholders and participated in feedback analyses.
- Improved communication between digital marketing, business, quality assurance and development teams.
Technical Project Manager - Scrum Master
- Served as the driving force behind industry-standard PM/QA best practices, all the while demonstrating full understanding, confidence, flexibility and competence in making decisions to align BusinessWeek products with stakeholders’ expectations. Introduced new tools and standardized processes.
- Managed key projects including: redesign of BusinessWeek website, creating Companies Channel which is a portal of financial data, charts and companies profiles based on Standard & Poor’s (S&P) Capital IQ and Wall Street on Demand (WSOD) recourses and Data Center Consolidation.
- Certified Scrum Master and pioneered in coaching the team to adapt Agile methodology.
- Managed BusinessExchange project using Agile - Web 2.0 Social Media site for business topics.
- Worked inside the team adapting and customizing best Agile practices. Promoted constant team collaboration during planning, sync up, daily delivery, review meetings and retrospective.
- Developed iteration and release schedules, resulting in delivery of new application features every 2 weeks. Coach cross-functional teams on working together in a more cooperative dynamic way. Agile processes resulted in timely launch of BX application and increased both revenue and web traffic by 30%.
- Project Managed BW Mobile applications projects for iPhone and Blackberry.
- Served as a liaison between Editorial, Business Development, Advertising Operations, Customer Support, Marketing and Technology departments to gather requirements, write documentation, proposed features enchantments, align resources from the different groups and establish development priorities.
- Data Center Move project - Project Managed using Waterfall methodology. Defined IT Operations process improvement by reconciling applications, analyzing technologies, risk, usability and cost of each entity.
- During 8 months Data Center Consolidation projects – overlooked infrastructure and network builds, assessment, procurement, planning and execution. Phase 1 moved email, data storage and libraries.