- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Stanford Certified Project Manager (SCPM), Certified Scrum Master (CSM),
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), PMI’s Agile Certified Professional (PMI - ACP),
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Pragmatic Marketing Certified (PMC) and Cost Accounting trained with progressive experience in Information Technology and increasing
- Responsibilities in delivery, project, program and portfolio management. Enabled process optimization within the PMO,
- Fostering continuous improvement to connect strategy to action while embracing agile methodologies and reporting.
Applications: MS Office Suite (Project, Excel & Visio Expert), Photoshop, Adobe InDesign
PPM: HPE, CA Clarity, Microsoft PPM, Portfolio for Jira, Primavera
Tracking/Agile Tools: Jira, Confluence, Rally, Rational Clear Quest and Bugzilla
ERP: Confidential Financials, PeopleSoft
Search Technologies: Solr/Lucene Search Implementation
Analytics: Tableau, SAP Business Objects, Siebel CRM, Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst)
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
- Leading a globally distributed team, working very closely, on a daily basis with the development & infrastructure teams, Product Owner, BSA, and Team / Tech lead to ensure successful delivery of sprint commitments
- Setting up sprint ceremonies (planning, retrospective, demo)
- Reporting team / sprint progress to senior leadership periodically and as requested
- Encouraging collaboration between the Scrum/Business Technology teams and Product/Process Owner
- Coaching the team in Agile practices and principles within Enterprise Project/Portfolio management.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Led several Investment projects and E-commerce project implementations to enable Institutional (B2B) marketing and integrated customer analytics for intelligent campaigning and data analysis.
- Managed several large-scale, high-risk, strategic projects that span organizational boundaries including multiple business units in Clinical, Research & Life Sciences and service partners/vendors, from inception to closing.
- Coached, mentored and trained technology teams on Agile methodologies and Scrum practices playing the roles of ScrumMaster & Scrum Product Owner as needed.
- Developed project costs/budgets of over $5M during the financial business case process and managed the budget throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Coordinated cross team dependencies between CRM, Global Finance and Content; planned & executed Go-to-Market operations in collaboration with Product, Marketing, Sales & Customer Engagement.
- Managed an Enterprise-wide Cyber Security project that involved vulnerability Assessment/Pen Testing, working with CISO prioritizing OS patches and 3rd party vulnerabilities to open ports and services running on perimeter devices as well as application vulnerabilities. Developed the remediation plan to fix prioritized findings by the respective development teams and built an ongoing Risk management process for continuous improvement.
- Projects: SOLR Search engine implementation for ScienceDirect, EHR implementations, Journal Upgrade Migration, ClinicalKey projects including Go-to-Market strategy execution, Marketing Automation on Adobe Campaigns, Kony Mobile Services due-diligence, Global roll-out of Adobe Analytics implementation, Integrated Marketing/Customer Engagement/Segment/Solutions Marketing Planning & Execution, Execution of enterprise-wide 3-yr. renewal for all core Microsoft suite offerings, Cyber Security risk assessment and remediation.
Confidential, Bala Cynwyd, PA
Principal Program Manager
- Executed the Program Change Management strategy while conducting Scrum/Agile coaching for a team of over 100 members. Supported and Chaired the establishment and governance of the Change Network across all locations to ensure change is managed consistently and holistically across thebusiness unit by the PMO.
- Planned and executed product development enabling efficient reuse of rules and templates for the Insurance Policy Administration solution for Life Insurance.
- Improved operational efficiency and reduced time to market through collaborative product development using Agile and Lean methodologies. Managed Scrum of Scrums for over 7 teams in an onsite/offshore setting.
- Implemented fulfillment services, database management, postal optimization, database marketing and analytics, business continuity and recovery services and customized Web applications.
- Worked with Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Globus Travels and Tours, Tauck World Discovery, TD Bank, TV Guide, SmartSource, G2, Ogilvy & Mather and the US Army on several releases.
- Managed multiple projects for AIG Auto Insurance ranging from legacy to Internet projects and HP’s PPM (Project Portfolio Management) implementation each having a team size of 12 to 15 people.
- Successfully recovered and implemented the MVR/CLUE (Motor Vehicle Record/Comprehensive Loss Underwriting Exchange) project that was troubled for over a year.
- Implemented PMO standards, processes and support services in the Personal Lines Division (PLD).
Confidential, Wyncote, PA
- Managed project teams including internal and external offshore resources to design, develop and deliver solutions to Insurance House in Georgia, Atlanta.
- Led teams to review and analyze client requirements or challenges and developed cost associated proposals ensuring profitability and quality with limited senior management input.
- Developed project plan with timelines and deliverables were managed using the work breakdown structure
- Managed multiple software development projects with program sizes of over 20,000 man-hours, in an onsite/offshore environment, working closely with IBM for implementing Peoplesoft at ACE Group, a Property & Casualty Insurance company (currently Chubb Insurance)
- Gathered and delivered requirements for 375 applications to be deployed in MSI format on AXA’s XP workstations and laptops.
- Worked with AXA and DELL on standard agreements, documenting the technical dependencies and software needed for the application to work correctly.