- Project Management and Operations Management Professional with 10+ years experience and proven abilities in strategic planning, managing projects, improving efficiency of operations, team building, and detailing project information to optimize productivity, processes and bottom line. Skills include strong IT and financial background, as well as, experience in operations restructuring to address business growth, reduce costs, and improve service. Bi - Lingual/fluent in English and Spanish.
- Manage day-to-day operations and employees to ensure compliance with orders.
- Reduced overall operational costs in excess of 20%.
- Increased business profitability by 22% through marketing and process improvement initiatives.
- Created structured processes to separate duties for employees and streamline workflow.
- Identify vendors and manage vendor relationships.
- Manage accounting, P&L, and reporting on daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Set up a fleet maintenance program to offer to larger accounts and manage relationships.
- Successfully revamped processes and schedules of work to be performed for the public.
- Handle and resolve disputes with vendors, employees and customers.
- Ensure quality control and adherence to best practices.
- Understand fully thescope,customer expectation, budgets, and specific conditions of each project.
- Created project plans, scope, resource plans, schedule and cost estimates.
- Secured vendors, negotiated contracts and managed labor resources.
- Scheduled resources activity based on prioritization of work sequence.
- Ensured that all work was completed in accordance with regulations.
- Performed market analysis to determine budget, allocate expenses and to maximize return on investment.
- Managed communication with vendors for effective use of time, equipment, materials and labor.
- Performed quality control inspections to ensure that each phase of project would pass inspection.
PROJECT MANAGER/OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Managed all daily operational tasks; developed and managed the firm's annual budget; oversaw short and long-term financial reporting, monthly and quarterly assessments, prepared annual audit, administered payroll and employee benefits and served as liaison with all outside vendors.
- Reduced company’s telecom expenses by 22% by streamlining IT objectives, including migration to VOIP phone system, software/hardware purchases, and outsourced technical support.
- Reduced field service calls and down time of machines by 30% through the integration and automation of interconnection to one centralized hub.
- Improved overall profit by 8% through long-term planning and operational excellence initiatives.
- Managed and increased the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (IT), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Created financial reporting system to determine profitability of equipment.
- Improved the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the company’s mission -- specifically, providing better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Interconnected all slot machines installed throughout the region to increase financial security, reporting and profitability.
- Met with stakeholders and project sponsor to determine needs, write charter and complete scheduling.
Project Manager/Operations Manager
- Assisted in creating annual organizational budget of $250K Euros and monitored cash flow.
- Directed all phases of staff recruitment; supervised and coached staff on a weekly basis.
- Oversaw all client relationship management efforts while cultivating new business efforts from concept to implementation; negotiated and managed all contracts with current and new clients.
- Served as second point of contact for computer inquiries and troubleshooting efforts as well as provided back-up executive administrative support for Executive Director; installed software installation, configured hardware and performed weekly backup and report generation.
SENIOR STAFF ACCOUNTANT
- Received subsequent promotions from a management trainee position throughout a 7-year career.
- Reduced overall operating costs by 10% in fifteen $100,000/year vehicle rental branches.
- Audited 25+ car rental branches in the assigned area.
- Analyzed financial statement reports containing group account schedules, general ledger branch check, general ledger fluxes, daily rental income summary, performance income statement, true-up entries, previous month voucher query and accruals.
- Performed measurable fiduciary and operational functions; created and maintained accurate records and reports.
- Trained new employees; evaluated employees’ skills and provided coaching and feedback, as needed.
- Consulted with customers to identify their wants and needs and recommend the appropriate solution.
- Facilitated all steps of the sale including product demonstration, appraisal process and submitting finance applications.
- Completed orders, contracts and other paperwork.