- Over 19+ years of senior level working experience in Agile Project Management, analysis, Change Management, Incident Management analysis (ITIL), Object - oriented design (OOD), .NET framework development in web, windows and mobile based and IVR applications in leading global companies spanning across multiple domains which include banking and investment firms and eLearning domain.
- Managing and Leading QA, Unit, Preproduction, Dev and production successful release schedule with onsite and offsite global virtual team.
- Possess diversified expertise as an IT Program Manager/ Project Lead/Manager, Release/Deployment Management, Production Support Engineering/Application support Management, Sr. Consultant, Developer, Programmer, and a Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Infrastructure Operations Management and a Process Owner, with the ability to understand corporate business needs, and apply them to achieve departmental goals.
- Communication - Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact Confidential VP levels in large team or C level executives Confidential medium and smaller team, which can halp to communicate day-to-day contacts, to manage any IT management software life cycle (SDLC) activity, to resolve incidents/request/problems (issues), to get required information of data and clear understanding of work & systems to fix the issues with other groups across the organization for long term resolutions.
- SOX and PCI compliance - Communicate to system owners any control deficiencies and provide recommendations for remediation. Work closely with IT groups and Finance to understand, document, and evaluate in-scope systems and automated application controls. Assist management with meeting coordination, follow-up, presentations and documentation. Continue to stay apprised of all new SOX compliance guidelines and interpretations. Assess operating TEMPeffectiveness of SOX technology controls. Evaluate SOX documentation ensuring appropriate identification of risk and control points for in scope systems. Design and implementation of internal controls over financial reporting systems / applications. Develop and maintain SOX documentation. Compliance testing, documentation of findings and development of corrective action plan. Work with process owners to ensure policies and procedures are SOX compliant. Develop and conduct compliance training. Assess the operational TEMPeffectiveness of key controls and recommend changes when appropriate. Work with external auditors and third-party consultants on compliance testing. Validate appropriate test procedures and plans are in place for in scope systems. Ensure SOX testing for in scope systems is executed in accordance with the SOX Compliance Program. Analyze and evaluate the severity of the technology control issues identified during testing. Develop and implement processes and control improvements to remediate any system identified deficiencies. Work with Finance on the internal certification and reporting processes. External and Internal Audit liaison for in scope SOX systems
- Mentored and trained Global Application Support virtual team members to speed up noledge transfer. For in-depth understanding and better application support provided many Web-Ex training to Global Application Support virtual team members for all supported applications.
- Responsible for Incident Tracking and following upon any open tickets. For any application critical incident and project well communicated and coordinated with Global virtual team (offshore team and US team) for any best possible solution/approach and action to minimize risk and time with 100% efficiency in a professional team structure.
- Budget - Managed successfully $1M to $12M project budget and successfully delivered project within budget.
- Infrastructure Operations - In-depth experience and expertise in managing global Infrastructure operations with the global virtual team and data center in an TEMPeffective, efficient and scalable service delivery model. Responsibilities include from Infrastructure upgrades and enhancements, automation and execution of IT Operational processes, customer service management, strategy planning and development, supplier and vendor management, financial management and control of it and service level agreement.
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, VB, C#.Net, VB.Net, COM, ASP, ASP.Net, Sonic ESB, JAVA, WPF, WCF, Silverlight, MVC
Tools: Microsoft Project, Open Workbench, Microsoft Front page, Adobe PhotoShop, Macromedia Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Flash, Adobe Illustrator, Global 360 imaging web admin console, BareTailPro, PowerGREP, Visual Source Safe, Perforce, Rational Rose, Rational Clear Case, UML, NAnt, Maven, Rally, Primavera, SharePoint 2013
Front Ends: Visual Studio.Net- ASP.Net, C #.Net, VB.Net; Visual Basic, ASP, AngularJS
Scripting: HTML, DHTML, Java Script, VB Script, XML, XSLT, Shell, Perl, Python
Data Access: ADO.NET, Hadoop, Bigdata, Hadoop Pig
Web Servers/Cloud: IIS, Apache, Cloud computing (IaaS / PaaS / NaaS / SaaS / EaaS)RDBMS Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access, DB2
Operating Systems: MS DOS, UNIX, Windows 9x/2000, Windows NT/XP/2003/2008, Linux
Monitoring tools: SiteScope, Gomez, OVO, Netcool, Spectrum, Splunk
Load balancer: F5 Network - Big-IP, Web Accelerator, Global Traffic Manager, Application Security Manager, Local Traffic Manager
Service Level Management Tools: ITIL v3 (Incident, Problem, Release, Change and Configuration)
Software Modeling tools: UMLs, Sequence, Data Flow, Activity and Context Diagrams, Microsoft Visio, OOAD, EDI
Software Development Methodologies: Waterfall, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Agile (Scrum) over RUP
Agile IT Sr. Program Manager
- Confidential is working on preparing MDM to define and manage the critical data of an organization to provide, with data integration, a single point of reference. The data dat is mastered may include reference data- the set of permissible values, and the analytical data dat supports decision making.
- Provide technical solution design, administer, and manage client’s Orchestra Networks EBX5 Master Data Management (MDM) system. Perform MDM system performance tuning and modified the client’s MDM solution architecture.
- Master Data Management (MDM) is a complex set of methodologies, strategies, disciplines and technologies dat enable organizations to acquire, cleanse, enrich, consolidate, federate, and govern critical data across many disparate enterprise systems.
- Master Data Management (MDM) is a high-level skilled specialization to analyze, develop, and manage business-critical data on an ongoing basis and synchronization with business intelligence and operational systems.
- Perform detailed technical assessment of client’s Vehicle Master Data Management (MDM) module, Chrome data integration and JATO data integration. Analyze business requirements, developed technical solution architecture and created technical designs and implementation documents for Vehicle MDM.
- Vehicle Master Data Management (MDM) system is a complex system which gets data from multiple source systems like FOS, VISION, CarRent, ACE, ACRISS, Chrome and JATO. Vehicle MDM is also integrated with Location MDM, Customer MDM and Reference Data Management modules.
- Vehicle MDM is integrated with various upstream producing systems and downstream consuming systems and requires high-level technical skills and detailed noledge in enterprise system integration and Match & Merge rules.
- Develop technical architecture for Vehicle MDM and design technical solutions for integration with other systems. Implement the Match & Merge rules and survivorship policies in Vehicle MDM to create Gloden records.
Environment: EBX, Azure, MS Windows XP, Window 7, Angular JS, AS400, Project, MS Office, Asure, Java/J2EE, Oracle, HTML, SQL, JSON, Junkings for deployment.
IT Sr. Program Manager
- Confidential Rentals Inc. is a premier, full-service equipment-rental firm providing customers the equipment, services and solutions they need to achieve optimal performance safely, efficiently and TEMPeffectively.
- Responsible for design, build and maintain the project plan including scope, schedule, budget and risk management.
- Identify, manage and mitigate day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope of CRM and/or Innovation team projects; assign individual responsibilities according to the project plan.
- Responsible for monitor progress to plan and publish regular status reports to Confidential and vendors (Infor, IBM and Wipro)
- Plan, initiate & manage Business-to-Consumer (B2C) Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems software projects (Salesforce)
- Uphold and implement best practices in Project Management to halp organize the CRM and Integration team’s work.
- Responsible for design and deliver executive-level presentations to support the governance process for product lifecycle management.
- Worked on fixed asset, rental agreement, AR, AP, GL and Fleet (back office) and front office of RentalMan to Infor M3 integration.
- Working on design and manage TEMPeffective program-level meetings to communicate status and coordinate efforts;
- Responsible for design recovery strategy and manage its execution if project deviates from baseline plan
- Conduct retrospectives on completed projects to support process, policy and tool-set improvements;
- Collaborate with peers, managers and team members across the organization to design solutions, develop plans and select options.
- Provide overall direction of program activities. Represents Time Solutions as point-of contact to halp resolve issues and perform other functions dat may arise relating to the contract.
- Manage and maintain interface with the senior levels of the customer's organization.
- Consult with customers and Time Solutions personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensuring conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations.
- Responsible for to establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers.
- infrastructure move towards SaaS private cloud computing (AWS)
Environment: MS Windows XP, Window 7, Angular JS, AS400, Infor M3,MS Project, MS Office, Hadoop, Java/J2EE, Oracle, HTML, SQL,salesforce.com- SFDC
Confidential, Plano, TX
Agile IT Project Manager
- The Confidential &T Partner Exchange program is looking to engage and expand relationships with existing partners who resell and integrate various applications and services into their products. Confidential &T wants to draw upon the experience of these solution providers in opening new opportunities by opening more application programing interfaces (APIs) so solution providers can more easily incorporate Confidential &T infrastructure and services into their offerings. The revamping of Confidential &T Partner Exchange is a part of a larger trend among carriers to leverage channel relationships, expand market coverage and capture more business wallet-share. The trouble facing all carriers, including Confidential &T, is commoditization of transport services. The cost of delivering high-speed leased-line, MPLS and wireless voice is decreasing rapidly. Applications, cloud computing, managed services and even hardware products are seen as means for sustaining margins and maintaining profitability. me am responsible to manage the entire life cycle of Confidential &T Wireline & Wholesale projects (EBM- Emerging Business Model) including all phases of requirements gathering, design, construction, testing, and deployment and user certification.
- Working on ATT ITUP process standards and audit reviews.
- Responsible for creating and managing the project artifacts, milestones and budget adhering specific SLA requirements.
- Global Call Center Transformation Senior Project Manager (SFDC Service cloud)
- Responsible for all Virtual Project Management Office (VPMO) projects created in EBM. Responsible to communicate with CSI and other cross functional team to resolve the issues.
- Work with the Confidential &T Information Technology Operations (ITO) to ensure the projects are completed on time and in an efficient manner.
- Responsible for using best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/sponsor’s needs and deliver on desired outcomes.
- Successfully mentored, implemented and incorporated some SCRUM principles (daily sprints, sprint review meetings, sprint retrospective meetings) for managing the project from a Waterfall process to more of an agile process.
- Manage 5 projects in agile development groups through design, development, testing, and implementation providing coaching in Scrum methods and coordination between interdependent coding efforts.
- Responsible for developing project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals. Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics.
- Responsible for scrum calls and scrum of scrum calls for all my projects.
- Responsible for Meta scrum call and get the inputs from various clients about upcoming projects for the project managers.
- Collaborated with Customers and Cloud / SaaS Product advocates, analyze product architecture and gather arket information for product positioning, manage the development of MRD / PRD / BRD and product backlog to upport Sprint planning and organizing SCRUM to roll out new service offerings in Cloud CRM.
- Responsible for working with release management team to decide upon deployment schedules.
Environment: PRISM, MS Windows XP, Window 7, Rally, Unix 7.0, Unix 8.0, MS Project, MS Office, Java/J2EE, Oracle, HTML, SQL, salesforce.com- SFDC.
Sr. Consultant - IT Project Manager
- me am responsible for opening, closing and relocation of financial centers, ATMs, back offices and test labs. Along with dat, me am responsible for updating software’s of applications, workstations and ATMs.
- Dealing and coordinating with around 40 teams while opening/closing/relocation of financial centers, ATMs, back offices and test labs.
- Responsible for deliverables from multiple teams before financial centers, ATMs, back offices and test labs opening and relocation target date.
- Managing, coordinating, facilitating, monitoring, and implementing assigned projects, tasks and associated cost estimates using project management discipline and adhering to defined industry standards.
- Worked on Citrix migration project for all the 250 applications in CBNA retail banking.
- Responsible for Citrix Migration plan for all the applications.
- Responsible for Identify and confirm requirements - Business (such as cost of ownership or personnel), technical (such as existing infrastructure, complexity), and user requirements (such as pass through autantication and ease of access).
- Responsible for document the design - The design document is a blueprint for the new environment; it incorporates new features and major changes dat will impact the server farm. Citrix recommends creating detailed design documents for migration similar to those you created for the initial installation.
- Responsible for Change Management Communications both Internally and Externally. Also involved in communicating with all levels of an enterprise.
- Identifies critical path decisions, makes recommendations and influences key stakeholders and business process owners to maximize project payback.
- Responsible for Participating in meetings for testing application changes made by software vendors.
Environment: MS Windows XP, Window 7, Unix 7.0, Big data Unix 8.0, MS Project, MS Office, Java/J2EE, Oracle, HTML, SQL Server, SQL, Win Runner, mainframe, IBM, MVS, COBOL, DB2, CICS, JCL.
- Merrill Lynch TEMPhas a derivative product called GMI Equity Swap, which was dealing with payments on one or both sides are linked to the performance of equities or an equity index. dis product was also used to avoid withholding taxes, obtain leverage, or enjoy the returns from ownership without actually owning equity
- Responsible for Systems Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and maintenance of Healthcare Insurance Workflow Services/ Transaction Management imaging systems applications
- Elicited requirements with Business users in collaboration with IT Development and QA teams.
- Requirements were elicited using UML, Data Flow, and Activity diagrams
- Created high level requirements and decomposed high level requirements into low level requirements
- Ensured the requirements were reviewed and approved by the user groups, QA for accuracy and completeness
- Worked with different business users to develop Business Requirement Specifications and gathered Business and Functional Requirements.
- Documented the AS-IS Business Workflow and Process Flow Diagram adhering to UML standards.
- Worked in water fall environment elicited,, analyzed documented and communicated requirements for implementation and build of automated billing process.
- Participated in JAD Sessions for gathering requirements from SME’s.
- Followed a structured approach to organize requirements into logical groupings of essential Business Processes, Business Rules, Functional and Non-Functional Requirements.
- Identified Use cases from the Functional Requirements and wrote Use Case Specifications and created “TO-BE Business Process Workflow” diagrams (Activity diagrams) in MS VISIO.
- Created Use Case Diagrams using MS VISIO in order to show the interaction between the Actors and Use Cases as well as showing the relationship between the Use Cases.
- Managed all the requirements and making requirements available to all team members.
- Maintained a Traceability Matrix to ensure dat all Functional Requirements are addressed Confidential the Use Case Level as well as the Test Case Level.
- Performed Functional and GUI Testing to ensure dat the user acceptance criteria are met.
- Co-coordinated the UAT with the SME’s to make sure dat all the Business Requirements are addressed in the application.
- Supported Inventory and Distribution centers in their day-to-day production services 24/7.
Environment: Mainframe, Oracle 11i, RUP, UML, MS Office SharePoint, MS Visio 2003, MS Visio 2007, MS Visio 2010, Open Workbench, Microsoft Front page, Adobe PhotoShop, Macromedia Fireworks, Dreamweaver v8.0, Flash v11, Adobe Illustrator, Visual Studio.Net- ASP.Net, C #.Net, VB.Net; Visual Basic, ASP
Team Member/Business Analyst
- Pearson is an international media company with world- leading business in education, business information and consumer publishing. ParentConnect is a web based program dat will allow monitoring your student’s progress over the internet. You will be able to see assignments, grades, attendance and discipline records.
- Requirement collection and Analysis
- Project scheduling and monitoring activities
- Consolidating the status reports on weekly basis
- Code and document review
- Preparing and updating test plan
- Immediate notification of problems
- Regression testing of the application on various platform
- Tracking change request and effort estimation.
Environment: MS Office 2003, Quality Center 8, SQL Server, Facets 4.21, MS Project, Server, MS Visio, XML, Mainframes Rational ClearQuest, Rational ClearCase v18.104.22.168, Windows XP. DOORs, Global 360 imaging web admin, BareTailPro, PowerGREP, Visual Source Safe V8.0.5, Perforce, Rational Rose 7.0, Spectrum, Splunk v6.0, Servlets, Struts/Tiles, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Spring, Camel, AJAX, XHTML, HTML, XML/DOM