- 15+ years of extensive hands - on experience in handling progressively challenging positions, projects, and several responsibilities in technology and business system implementations.
- Delivered data migration/integration solutions between SaaS and 3rd party ERP and HealthCare systems using different technologies
- Major focus on Customer/Partner focus and success, be a voice of customer to internal team.
ConfidentialSr. Technical Product Manager
- Developed Boomi integration for care path data loading from legacy platform.
- Developed Schedule and cost API integration atom using Boomi platform to connect between UHC mainframe and Rally webbased platform.
- Developed and deployed API Dashboard for API performance measurement using Tableau. Helped engg team on data modeling for source creation connected to Tableau tool for additional reporting.
Sr. Technical Product Manager
- Liaison between Partners, Carriers, and global Engineering teams on all external facing integration projects. Aggressively achieved target of 18+ carrier integrations and onboarding in 4 months. Complete ownership of Tier 1 partner implementation projects, strategic advisor, ongoing issue management, and enhancements.
- Established carrier outbound Integrations of submitted applications using Boomi on premise platform for 18 major health plan providers (UHC, Humana, Cigna, etc.). Also developed application Status integration orchestration for most of the carriers using Boomi platform with API and flat files.
- Managed Partner reporting requirements using Tableau and Adobe analytics for BI. Defined fact and dimensions for reports, Dashboard, drilled down analysis. Guided team during development and Implementation of ETL process (Mongo DB) and reports.
- Developed partner performance reports and integration error monitoring dashboard using Tableau desktop, and published on Tableau server.
- Defined and implemented multiple Quote APIs, Status API, and enrollment integration API using REST architecture.
- Guided offshore team, and successfully used Agile process with SCRUM, and Kanban methodology. Wrote user stories and managed the process (issues, Agile with JIRA tool)
- Be the voice of partner to internal team, and provide use cases for improvement to internal product lines UI, and Integration).
Senior Technical Manager
- Acted as customer voice for internal teams to effectively manage customer expectations.
- Complete ownership of customer integration projects and handled all post-sale activities. Accountable for requirements gathering, project plan, integration strategy, Customization vs. configuration in SAAS platform, project estimation efforts and SOW preparation for customer engagements.
- Based on customer’s technical requirement, guided customer IT teams on integration strategies in selecting appropriate methods such as webservice, application integration or push mechanism. Successfully completed requirements/gap analysis of integration needs for SAAS model for various customers.
- Responsible for architecting Dell Boomi middleware, and technical delivery of Aravo Integration solutions using web service, SOA for Schwab, Boston University, J&J, Deutsch Bank, Intel, and Novartis. It involved design of new orchestrations on on-premise Dell Boomi platform, and establishing the support process. Guided J&J and Boston U team on Confidential buyer integration using Aravo supplier API using Boomi.
- Implemented Agile methodology for new customers and provided more transparency for global services projects using web service technology (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSLT)
- Established relationship with customer IT teams, business key stakeholders and lead meetings for successful implementation, and ongoing production issues/resolution.
- Delivered data migration/integration solutions between SaaS and customer ERP systems ( Confidential Buyer, PO) using different technologies (Flat file, webservice, SOA,REST)
- Successfully managed upstream modules (Enterprise SAAS) for Disney customer as part of the application management. Successfully supported production environment, enhancements. Established support process for logging the tickets (P1, P2) using SFDC tool.
- Responsible for configuration and customization of Buyer (on demand SAAS) for Amgen and Lucent customers as part of
- Architected Analysis archive process for Disney and improved the performance significantly.
- Completed Implementation (Design/Development, and UAT) of customizations, validation rules, configuration of Buyer ACP 8.2 for Accenture US implementation.
- Architected Interim Reporting solution project for ACP and Non ACP Buyer 8.2
Boundary System Manager
- Acted as integration lead, driving the IT efforts.
- Migrated 80+ BDS interfaces from old to new platform.
- Defined the criteria for Tier classification based on business impacts, user interviews, technical complexity, etc.
- Business Analysis of Integration needs for other critical systems (CRM).